Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely (2018)

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely is a new perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Perfumers

Cécile Matton, Mane

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Juniper, Violet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Sage, Toffee, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Suede, Amber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.05.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Jazzy76
Someday He'll come alone...
"Someday He'll come alonethe man I loveand He'll be big and strongthe man i love ..."
With this lyrics by Ira Gershwin, George's Brother, one of my favourite jazz ballads begins.
And I immediately thought of this song the moment I smelled this powerful but also sweet and cocooning fragrance contained in a minimal but very refined bottle.
it's just like my ideal of man: strong but sweet, brave and tender at the same time.
It was love at first smell with this scent: I've been conquired by its spicy and warm embrace .
The peppery opening notes gives that fizzy and masculine touch to the bouquet, made immediately warmer , sweeter and more intriguing by the cinnamon .The tonka bean and the amber at the base give that special cocooning and gourman character, just like a masculine caress.
The sillage is powerful , so this fragrance is perfect in the colder season by day as well as by night . A delight to wear in special occasion or when you want to be seductive with a touch of tenderness. and warmth.
Although it's a masculine fragrance, I think tnhat a woman too could dare this spicy bomb : I tested it on my skin and the result was really surprising.
Everyone has a masculine and feminine side. This scent represents perfectly the union of these characters in a unique , tight, sweet embrace .

Less helpful Review
For office stallions, men doing a sitting job and men working in closed rooms completely unsuitable!
Who ever wanted to know how Willy Wonka could smell. TAADAA!

Apart from 2-3 compliments, you only get confusing, disgusted, sniffy looks and strangers might think you want to lure small children into a dark van and therefore smell like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. (Sad but true)

1 splash of these perfumes are clearly 4/5 too much of the "good".

Top note: Cotton candy
Heart note: roasted almonds
Base note: caramel toffee
8.0 9.0 9.0 4.0/10

Flaconist92
Operation honey Toffee: Armani Parfumeure because of olfaktorischen raid inscribed searched
Last year I actually owned the little brother "Stronger with you" for 3 months. I found it interesting how the vanilla fragrance had been implemented. Rather cool and bitter. A typical men's scent, nothing out of the ordinary. Relatively quickly I got tired of him. And then today came:

I test Armani's newest ... well, how do I put it? Sensation? - no! .... Milestone? - certainly not ... Impertinence? - stronger with you intensely. You learn to really appreciate the Stronger with you.

My first impression: no? What's that? I can hardly smell anything of the notes described here. The brain is screaming: GOURMAND, GOURMAND! I'm stuck. - Save who can!!

But I persist, trying to recognize scents. Although no vanilla is contained, the whole thing smells like the EdT (probably the vanilla tonka bean), only 100x sweeter when felt. Seems impossible to spot anything. Juniper? Leather? Amber? -Nothing. My olfactory organ is attacked by an almost impenetrable wall of toffee sweets, tonka bean and cinnamon. My hope for at least some bitter freshness is ever disappointed.

I have rated durability and Sillage with 9. The shelf life value, however, is an estimate. I didn't want the smell on me anymore. It can be assumed that the shelf life is reached at the heavy and sweet Amouage level. Maybe you have to remove several layers of skin to get rid of him once and for all.

Those who know and love their little brother "Stronger with you" should stick to it. He was as such 1. good as he was to the other 2. not so good that you still have to put an intense variation on it. Of course these are MY impressions. They're very subjective to us. But I must and will write honestly. Those who love sweet, heavy gourmand perfumes will get their money's worth here. But also there are far better and more original alternatives from Gaultier, Mugler ... or in the niche segment of Tom Ford and Parfums de Marly....

I, for my part, decline gratefully.

Jazzy76 75 days ago
Spicy and warm, sweet and masculine at the same time. A perfect winter or night scent.Good for Her too. Wonderful sillage and refined bottle+1
Carlitos01 93 days ago
Nice spicy sweet fragrance, more enjoyable than the original. I do like the amber and suede notes in the tonka & toffee & cinnamon dry down!+4

by Tobik
by Tobik

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani