Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely 2018

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani
Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Perfumers

CinnamonCinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean
SuedeSuede
AmberAmber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.10.2021.

Jugiie47
For me, one of the best Armani fragrances..
For everyone who says he wants to smell good absolutely recommended. The sweet notes and the wood are really the hammer the fragrance develops after time and fills real rooms...
I think you can wear it oh in the office but that must each decide for themselves....
I find it come oh no few wood notes with through but I can exchange me oh.
Price / performance is the fragrance very good can not say anything / radiation is the good a 10/10 more I do not have to say
No durability
Am very disappointed in the fragrance. He was so blatantly hyped, just what the durability concerns. Jedeoch he had no 2 hours. And no this is not imagination. 8 out of 10 people I asked at the latest 15 min after applying the scent, could not even perceive the scent. In itself, the fragrance is really good, which brings me nothing if neither I, nor anyone else perceives him. Have the one from Notino, so can also not be a fake. The funny thing is that when others apply it, the whole room fills with the scent. I have just taken 10 spritzes and then asked the people and again no one could smell anything.

So for me this was a total waste of money and a recommendation I can not give.
Masterpiece point out!
Short and sweet,

Flacon massive and noble,
Fragrance Nutty, sweet, light woods, cinnamon
Just a pleasure!!!
Durability brutal sick 10 hours
Silage far above average
Price totally justified

Conclusion:
Purchase recommendation? Aufjedenfall, for me at a niche level, for those looking for the night or for cold days something, even a blind purchase (please necessarily buy the Intensely, the others are also good but no comparison with this machine)
The Modern Werther's Original ~ Caramel Bonbon
First you can perceive a sweet floral note, which carries a pleasant deep spicy aura in the background and is owed to the 'violet leaf'.

At the same time, the oak leaf is accompanied by a light and already almost transparent appearing berry nuance, which brings fine, at the same time deep and dark woody tones and I suspected 'juniper wood'.

These two notes are enveloped by a fresh aromatic, yet soft peppery nuance and in my opinion gives the top note something flashing and stemming from the 'pepper'.

In the same breath, the theme of the fragrance is already very clearly perceived and reveals a sweet waxy, very delicately salty, almost liqueur-like, synthetic modern gourmand Werther's Original ~ caramel bonbon, that is perceptible through the entire course of the fragrance and in quite viscous steps becomes ever so slightly calmer and is accompanied by a striking herbaceously accented spicy note, which in my opinion is responsible for the fact that the fragrance, despite its heavy sweetness, has a pleasantly wearable mobile profile and I thought the use of 'caramel' and 'sage' possible.

In the last 4 hours, the fragrance is led to a smooth deep finish by an intense powdery almond cream enclosed by cozy sweet spicy accents, dragging with it softly tinged threads that smell of smooth black leather, and stemming from the 'tonka bean, in interplay with the 'leather' and the 'amber'.
I could not perceive lavender and cinnamon, but I can very well imagine that these notes were used to complement.

Overall, the fragrance lasts 8.5 hours on my skin.

The sillage is designed from the beginning 4 hours to a very clearly perceptible whole arm's length, before it reduces in quiet steps until the fragrance fades.
Basti87
Even sweeter than the original
Another comment on an Armani flanker. This time from the Stronger With You series, which has 3 releases with this one. I own the original and the Freeze, this one didn't make it into my collection. While the Freeze is more of a bubblegum-dum and has a lot of independence, this one is Intensely based on the original The original is clearly my favourite of this series. Even if he has reaped many tears here, for me it is an absolute feel-good fragrance and one reaps many compliments with it. But I can also understand if you don't like this type of fragrance. Does not suit everyone and does not agree with everyone.

Now for the Intensely. I've had a sample lying around for over a year. Since he didn't knock me off my feet, he is very late in his commentary.
The original is an EdT, the Intensely is declared as EdP. But I don't feel it more intensive than the original. The EdT was perfect in terms of performance. Over 10 hours and always well perceptible. As far as that goes, you didn't have to put out an EdP. But in the fragrance itself this Intensely has a lot of originality. The DNA is roughly recognizable but the chestnut note is unfortunately missing. One reason why I like the original so much. With Intensely you get an overdose of sweetness. You have to like it. The original is very sweet, this one takes it even further. In the cold season not even wrong, because the desire for sweet treats increases significantly and the smell also creates a great feeling.
The main players are clearly toffee and cinnamon. The whole creation smells like being covered with caramel without getting too heavy. Sage, like the original, is a good counterpart and keeps the creation balanced. Nevertheless: this fragrance smells like a calorie bomb and it could hardly be sweeter. In addition, this fragrance has hardly any development. From head to toe, it's quite similar, as the sweet notes dominate and remain throughout.
Performance I feel a little worse than the original. This one is still really good, which you would expect with this type of fragrance. Around 10 hours it will surely last with a good Sillage
What I miss about this fragrance is the big wow. I have already tested many sweet scents and this one just doesn't stand out enough to make me want to buy it. Nevertheless, I find it easy to wear in the cooler seasons, especially during leisure and outdoor activities. The original has with the chestnut note a lot more uniqueness.
As a conclusion I can say: A nice flanker for ladies and gentlemen who like caramel-like fragrances.
Miloxys
and he holds and holds and holds...
Two squirts are enough to smell like a caramel for a day. The scent is really delicious, but can easily be too much. I rarely wear the scent because it is too strong and feminine for me. I like sweet perfume, but this scent is a baseball bat wrapped in caramel and honey that will hit you in the face
The fragrance is ideal for autumn evenings and cold winter days.

CONCLUSION: Lasts incredibly long, but I would not buy it again.

A new experienced
I was always a fun of sweet and woody notes, that’s why my first signature fragrance was Armani code Profumo, when it ended I followed the sweet Armani trail to stronger with you intensely. It was a pleasant surprise! The scent is very sweet on the first smell but this sweetness quickly subsides in favour of the more robust notes of amber, toffee and cinnamon which warms you and creates a pleasant atmosphere. At the end of the day vanilla and a bit o lavender remain to leave their beautiful touch on your clothes. As for the compliments, countless ladies loved it! Warning, if you don’t want something sweet and woody, or it is a hot summer day DO NOT wear it, as for you my fellow sweetness and woody lovers it’s the one!
Tofficlee
Often the "Intense" versions get more love and hype than the originals or even the "Light/Summer" versions. I can't really explain why this is so, but I'm no different from most others and "Stronger With You Intensely" is another example of this pattern. While I find the original maximally useful, more generic and somewhat interchangeable, this thickening, condensation, concentration and shading of DNA is definitely more my case.

"Stronger With You Intensely" is a toffee scent without brake, remorse or shame. Very viscous, very sweet, but never too sticky or cheap looking. This is exactly what he has over his brothers. This "Intensely" is definitely an adult and not without edges, beard, dirt on the stick. And that gives a fine counterweight to the otherwise sweet backbone. As if one still deeply ambers Toffifee and dips it in coffee. Very tasty, very sexy, but very young overall. Despite my beard and maturity allusion. But Armani has managed the balancing act of sugar pudding and adult love potion well. A caramel spray with hunger in the heart and calories on the hips. If you're hungry for sweets - maybe this is a grounded, safe alternative. A la an olfactory "nicotine patch" and hip gold preventers.

Flacon: the darker color suits him well
Sillage: not to smell, no question.
Shelf life: will return to top form after 7-9 hours. Strong.

Conclusion: for my nose the tastiest and highest quality, darkest and strongest character of the "Stronger With Yous". A real hit for sweet (and yet adult) noses. A Christmas market smoochball. Finally solid to well done, Armani!

Caramel & suede
Stronger with you intensely is a very nice amber perfume, very sweet because of his high charge of caramel (very nice indeed) and a bit spicy. The suede gives some density yo the background.
I think this is a very good scent for winter nights with a very fair price. I think It is a bit more masculine although i can imagine a woman wearing It.
Mucb better un my opinión than the EDT versión because It is similar but with a noticeable increading in the intensity.

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 8
Versatility: 6
Originality: 7
Global: 8.5
Swagger91
The best caramel scent I know!
Had the scent on me last winter. I was curious what Jeremy had to report at that time concerning the scent. He took it apart and advised his followers to fit it. One year later he is suddenly on place 2 of his winter scents :D the EDT noticed. I decided to go for the EDP. Okay not suitable in summer. But I used it in winter and now I didn't think it was anything special. I just thought it was a good caramel scent that would probably score well in winter. And then wow!
In the office, everyone suddenly started to compliment me every day: the boss came into the office and yelled "who smells so damn good! On the way home I got compliments on the train 10/10. A woman was sitting next to me and suddenly said to her friend "Wow! Someone smells so radically good that I can't concentrate at all! This smell drives me crazy!!!" her friend said "You're right, I haven't smelled such a smell for a long time!"

Now to the actual scent:D find it relatively unnecessary to differentiate the scent now. It simply smells like caramel. Sillage and durability is above average and is simply TOP in terms of price/performance. For me as a Nichenlover but simply unexciting because it does not really develop and remains the same.

It's a great second-hand fragrance for dates and a friend of mine has received more compliments for the fragrance on dates than for Pegasus from PDM. He was also surprised:D good example that sometimes expensive is not always better.

But I have to compare it to the EDT if Jeremy really says that performance and DNA should be better. Maybe a perfumo user can provide some input ;)

For me a clear buying recommendation for young men who are looking for a good gourmand fragrance for the cold season ;) Thumbs up:D

Aquarius1Aquarius1 2 months ago
Not a teenager, but I do like this sweet scent, and pancakes. Very realistic caramel, longevity is stellar.
Nik604Nik604 2 months ago
Horny teens eating pancakes with nutella...meh
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 6 months ago
Wow! Roasted chestnut and caramel, very seductive and ideal for the holiday season. Well done Armani
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Very sweet fragrance with a strong caramel scent and tonka bean, cinnamon, smoke in the drydown. Quite cloying with a strong projection.
ExxellenceExxellence 1 year ago
I'm pleasantly surprised about this one since I was not expecting much. A beautiful sweet gourmand designer frag with good perf. Very Nice.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
SWYI is an ambery perfume with high levels of caramel and some suede giving density yo the background. Very good gourmand at very fair price
Amazon1975Amazon1975 1 year ago
Very sweet with a slight smokey edge....toffee cinnamon and Tonka frag....great performance. For nightime and winter appropriate.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Spicy and warm, sweet and masculine at the same time. A perfect winter or night scent.Good for Her too. Wonderful sillage and refined bottle
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
It's difficult to classify other aspects of this fragrance besides its gourmand facets. In a single word, this scent is SWEET but I like it.

by Sale
by DavidNoir
by MrMatt912
by MrMatt912

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani