Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely (2018)

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani

Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Perfumers

Cécile Matton, Mane

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Juniper, Violet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Sage, Toffee, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Suede, Amber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 09.07.2020.

Tofficlee
Often the "Intense" versions get more love and hype than the originals or even the "Light/Summer" versions. I can't really explain why this is so, but I'm no different from most others and "Stronger With You Intensely" is another example of this pattern. While I find the original maximally useful, more generic and somewhat interchangeable, this thickening, condensation, concentration and shading of DNA is definitely more my case.

"Stronger With You Intensely" is a toffee scent without brake, remorse or shame. Very viscous, very sweet, but never too sticky or cheap looking. This is exactly what he has over his brothers. This "Intensely" is definitely an adult and not without edges, beard, dirt on the stick. And that gives a fine counterweight to the otherwise sweet backbone. As if one still deeply ambers Toffifee and dips it in coffee. Very tasty, very sexy, but very young overall. Despite my beard and maturity allusion. But Armani has managed the balancing act of sugar pudding and adult love potion well. A caramel spray with hunger in the heart and calories on the hips. If you're hungry for sweets - maybe this is a grounded, safe alternative. A la an olfactory "nicotine patch" and hip gold preventers.

Flacon: the darker color suits him well
Sillage: not to smell, no question.
Shelf life: will return to top form after 7-9 hours. Strong.

Conclusion: for my nose the tastiest and highest quality, darkest and strongest character of the "Stronger With Yous". A real hit for sweet (and yet adult) noses. A Christmas market smoochball. Finally solid to well done, Armani!

Caramel & suede
Stronger with you intensely is a very nice amber perfume, very sweet because of his high charge of caramel (very nice indeed) and a bit spicy. The suede gives some density yo the background.
I think this is a very good scent for winter nights with a very fair price. I think It is a bit more masculine although i can imagine a woman wearing It.
Mucb better un my opinión than the EDT versión because It is similar but with a noticeable increading in the intensity.

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 8
Versatility: 6
Originality: 7
Global: 8.5
Swagger91
The best caramel scent I know!
Had the scent on me last winter. I was curious what Jeremy had to report at that time concerning the scent. He took it apart and advised his followers to fit it. One year later he is suddenly on place 2 of his winter scents :D the EDT noticed. I decided to go for the EDP. Okay not suitable in summer. But I used it in winter and now I didn't think it was anything special. I just thought it was a good caramel scent that would probably score well in winter. And then wow!
In the office, everyone suddenly started to compliment me every day: the boss came into the office and yelled "who smells so damn good! On the way home I got compliments on the train 10/10. A woman was sitting next to me and suddenly said to her friend "Wow! Someone smells so radically good that I can't concentrate at all! This smell drives me crazy!!!" her friend said "You're right, I haven't smelled such a smell for a long time!"

Now to the actual scent:D find it relatively unnecessary to differentiate the scent now. It simply smells like caramel. Sillage and durability is above average and is simply TOP in terms of price/performance. For me as a Nichenlover but simply unexciting because it does not really develop and remains the same.

It's a great second-hand fragrance for dates and a friend of mine has received more compliments for the fragrance on dates than for Pegasus from PDM. He was also surprised:D good example that sometimes expensive is not always better.

But I have to compare it to the EDT if Jeremy really says that performance and DNA should be better. Maybe a perfumo user can provide some input ;)

For me a clear buying recommendation for young men who are looking for a good gourmand fragrance for the cold season ;) Thumbs up:D

The overly sweet seduction
It is difficult to classify this fragrance in other aspects besides its gourmand facets. In a single word, this perfume is SWEET.
It is not worth trying to distiguish the notes of pink pepper, juniper, violet, sage or lavender, which are listed in the opening and in the heart. They are nowhere to be found. Any freshness they can bring is not translated into any practical results.
After spraying we receive a shock of sweet treats made of toffee caramel and cinnamon. Then we quickly perceive the emergence of vanilla and tonka. Cleverly all this sweetness is becomes creamy and velvety with suede and amber that don't have another function than to make all these candies digestible.
The fragrance is intense as its name indicates. Longevity and sillage are high and their projection attracts the attention of whoever surrounds us within a radius of two meters for approximately three hours. This situation improves even more (or gets worse?) if we apply some of the sprays on clothes. In this case, either the laundry is the obvious choice, or the scent is kept swirling about your clothes for more than forty-eight hours. Don't over apply it and it's not really advisable to wear it in closed spaces like a cinema or an office. The fragrance may be a little intrusive but I never heard any conplaints about it being cloying.
The drydown is a little quieter, but not much. The scent focus here is more on vanilla and tonka softened by the amber and suede creaminess. The perfume, if applied only to the skin, starts to faint after a long 10 hours period with three sprays.
Stronger With You Intensely is a deeply masculine scent but almost exclusively to please the female noses. Men find it funny and interesting but just too sweet for a signature scent or recurring usage. In contrast, most women find it extremely seductive with coments like "the more times the better".
My rates reflect my personal findings about this fragrance and not really the under or the over enthusiastic opinions I may have heard. So how do I rate this toffee-vanilla piece of cake?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scent Opening:...........8,0 (very good but too sweet)
Scent Drydown:..........9.0 (very good, not as sweet as the opening and very smooth)
Longevity:....................9.0 (up to 10 hours in my skin, with 3 sprays)
Sillage:..........................8.5 (8+ feet sillage with 3 hours of strong projection)
Uniqueness:................8.5 (not unique with its sweet notes, but unique in its blending and strenght)
Wearability:.................8.0 (Do avoid any type of hot weather)
Versatility:....................8.0 (quite versatile in open air activities and clubbing; exclude the seaside, the gym and events in closed spaces)
Compliments:..............9.0 (the long list of ladies who like it, like it a lot)
Quality:.........................8.0 (slightly above average quality ingredients. A bit synthetic)
Presentation:...............8.0 (Elegant and discrete)
Price:.............................7.0 (currently around €53.00 - or more - for the 100 ml flask + shipping).
Overall rating: 8,27/10.00
between 7 and 8 =above average;
between 8 and 9 = recommended;
bigger than 9 = don't miss it;
Opinion: Need a gourmand fragrance? This is a good option if you like toffee, besides the usual vanilla, tonka and cinnamon.
Recommended? It depends on your desire to own such a sweet fragrance. Price is still dropping.
Blind buy worthy? Not really if you are not familiar with this intrusive scent, Try it first.

Music: The Righteous Brothers "You've Lost That Loving Feeling".
My favourite scent
My favorite scent right now. Smells really good (seductively sweet) and is perfect for going out or for more intimate moments (e.g. dates). In the office I would use this scent with caution, because it is quite strong (so maybe just apply a splash).
3lbows
Unspeakable Tonka Plörre, the 38th? With nieces...
I have chosen this one as a representative of the many Tonka sweet bombs that are so outlawed here on Parfumo.
I'm already falling prey to this phenomenon myself: if you deal with perfumes more intensively, you perceive them in a more differentiated way. From an unbiased "Joaah, he smells quite good!" to an enlightened "This mainstream sugarplum won't get up my xerjoff-steeled nose!" And although I try to avoid this effect, it cannot be avoided with increasing scent history. Like last time with Armani's Code Absolu: Sprayed on, and immediately condemned by my scent brain into his drawer.
And until recently I had a whole pile of shame of similar winter scents on my watch list. Speaking of which, show me your watch list and I'll tell you what kind of perfume you're wearing
All right, successfully fought against the inner scented snobbish dog, and also tested Stronger with you in the Intensely variant. And what can I say? He's taking off just like the usual suspects: Caramel sugar explosion drugstore blender head note. And can I tell you something else? Hey, that's not so bad! Just a modern, gourmand winter scent without corners and edges. Youthful, without great recognition value, but therefore easy to wear. As I said, Axe Dark Temptation top note, then transition to a Christmassy-sweet drydown that doesn't have any exaggerated spiciness, no leather (although that would look good in it), or contrasting floridity. The main theme here is clearly toffee: I perceive this as the caramel-like glaze of roasted almonds, chocolate and honey also take part in my fragrant head cinema. The composition is harmonious in itself, and after the top note it is not so exuberantly sweet.
With scents that one associates with nibbling, I often wonder if this is how one would like to smell. But here it fits strangely well, even though there is hardly any spicy or flowery opponent, like the rose in TF's Noir Extreme. You will always feel a breeze all day long and feel comfortable. The fragrance holds well, projects neatly but not intrusively, and does not become scratchy or synthetic by the end of the drydown. All components expire at about the same time. This seems harmonious and is a sign of quality and good craftsmanship for me.

As I said, as a critical contemporary, one may well ask: Fine - but did it need it? It's not like he's some great creative force
I say yes, because it is fun, universally wearable and well made. I also like to take SwyI with a bottling on my Christmas rotation for 2020, and a few of the usual suspects back on my watch list (CK's WOW! in the EdP Intense version, for example), also at the risk of defeating my Inner Scented Bastard.

Jazzy76
Someday He'll come alone...
"Someday He'll come alone
the man I love
and He'll be big and strong
the man i love ..."
With this lyrics by Ira Gershwin, George's Brother, one of my favourite jazz ballads begins.
And I immediately thought of this song the moment I smelled this powerful but also sweet and cocooning fragrance contained in a minimal but very refined bottle.
it's just like my ideal of man: strong but sweet, brave and tender at the same time.
It was love at first smell with this scent: I've been conquired by its spicy and warm embrace .
The peppery opening notes gives that fizzy and masculine touch to the bouquet, made immediately warmer , sweeter and more intriguing by the cinnamon .The tonka bean and the amber at the base give that special cocooning and gourman character, just like a masculine caress.
The sillage is powerful , so this fragrance is perfect in the colder season by day as well as by night . A delight to wear in special occasion or when you want to be seductive with a touch of tenderness. and warmth.
Although it's a masculine fragrance, I think tnhat a woman too could dare this spicy bomb : I tested it on my skin and the result was really surprising.
Everyone has a masculine and feminine side. This scent represents perfectly the union of these characters in a unique , tight, sweet embrace .
Parföng
For office stallions, men doing a sitting job and men working in closed rooms completely unsuitable!
Who ever wanted to know how Willy Wonka could smell. TAADAA!

Apart from 2-3 compliments, you only get confusing, disgusted, sniffy looks and strangers might think you want to lure small children into a dark van and therefore smell like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. (Sad but true)

1 splash of these perfumes are clearly 4/5 too much of the "good".

Top note: Cotton candy
Heart note: roasted almonds
Base note: caramel toffee
Flaconist92
Operation honey Toffee: Armani Parfumeure because of olfaktorischen raid inscribed searched
Last year I actually owned the little brother "Stronger with you" for 3 months. I found it interesting how the vanilla fragrance had been implemented. Rather cool and bitter. A typical men's scent, nothing out of the ordinary. Relatively quickly I got tired of him. And then today came:

I test Armani's newest ... well, how do I put it? Sensation? - no! .... Milestone? - certainly not ... Impertinence? - stronger with you intensely. You learn to really appreciate the Stronger with you.

My first impression: no? What's that? I can hardly smell anything of the notes described here. The brain is screaming: GOURMAND, GOURMAND! I'm stuck. - Save who can!!

But I persist, trying to recognize scents. Although no vanilla is contained, the whole thing smells like the EdT (probably the vanilla tonka bean), only 100x sweeter when felt. Seems impossible to spot anything. Juniper? Leather? Amber? -Nothing. My olfactory organ is attacked by an almost impenetrable wall of toffee sweets, tonka bean and cinnamon. My hope for at least some bitter freshness is ever disappointed.

I have rated durability and Sillage with 9. The shelf life value, however, is an estimate. I didn't want the smell on me anymore. It can be assumed that the shelf life is reached at the heavy and sweet Amouage level. Maybe you have to remove several layers of skin to get rid of him once and for all.

Those who know and love their little brother "Stronger with you" should stick to it. He was as such 1. good as he was to the other 2. not so good that you still have to put an intense variation on it. Of course these are MY impressions. They're very subjective to us. But I must and will write honestly. Those who love sweet, heavy gourmand perfumes will get their money's worth here. But also there are far better and more original alternatives from Gaultier, Mugler ... or in the niche segment of Tom Ford and Parfums de Marly....

I, for my part, decline gratefully.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 28 days ago
SWYI is an ambery perfume with high levels of caramel and some suede giving density yo the background. Very good gourmand at very fair price
Amazon1975Amazon1975 78 days ago
Very sweet with a slight smokey edge....toffee cinnamon and Tonka frag....great performance. For nightime and winter appropriate.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 16 months ago
Spicy and warm, sweet and masculine at the same time. A perfect winter or night scent.Good for Her too. Wonderful sillage and refined bottle
Carlitos01Carlitos01 17 months ago
It's difficult to classify other aspects of this fragrance besides its gourmand facets. In a single word, this scent is SWEET but I like it.

by Tobik
by Tobik
by Schachi75
by Schachi75
by DavidNoir
by DavidNoir

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani