Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... (1998)

Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design: Fabien Baron

Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 1998. The scent is powdery-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Bergamot, Pear, Lime, Mandarin, Tuberose
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Orris root, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.03.2019

3.0 3.0 4.0 3.0/10
I wonder why
It is always on offer and many people ask for this fragrance because they smelled it on a woman, such a PUDRIGER fragrance, soooo good. (I'm a regular customer in the perfumeries "oh the again")

Ah, another one! Maybe he needs time?

I couldn't prevent more than to have this scent back for 19€, although I remembered the herb.

So, 3 tries: once on the wrist, next time neck and then again on the thigh

And???
Every time my male imaginary friend accompanied me, only after hours he was finally gone as well as almost the scent. Only close to the body, aabbeerr jippie ER is puuuuddrriiiig!

But only if I stick my nose to my thigh, that's a real athletic achievement.

Conclusion! He's spending his darkness in the closet now.

I'll have to wash my towel too."????
7.0 6.0 8.0 8.0/10
Wetterhex
The Italians have what it takes with good scents

Such a beautiful, powdery and feminine fragrance. The beginning is quite a bit pungent and synthetic, but this changes very quickly and then the scent is very soft, cuddly and like fresh showered.
A bit fruity, powdery and vanilla, but not paper sweet, but very flattering and very close.

It suits me more to adult women who already have both feet firmly on the ground than to very young girls.
The shelf life is about 5-6 hours.
The bottle is not the Burner now, but also not quite impossible, actually classically simple and that fits also again to the perfume.

If I had to put together an outfit for the scent, it would probably be an elegant costume with blouse, simple pearl earrings and a high-quality wristwatch, pumps and briefcase.

...this is you"...
A "perfume week" is coming to an end... he's back with me after a few years? Pause....with my 'forays' through the perfume departments first of all in spite of special price leave. I guess you just have to part with some old love. But why actually?..there are couples who stay together happy and contented until the end, even if they need some distance in between. I have him now again...yes, he is and remains at the beginning violent and, unfortunately, does not last long...but a friend said, this smells after you, this is you...i.M with warm weather I think, it is rather an evening smell...there I like fresh clean smells rather... Abe I am a nostalgic person and I think my loyalty will not be avenged
5.0 7.5 7.0/10
A vanilla skin-scent
In my area Armani She is extremely popular and has been for many years.

Armani She is one of those simplistic, yet likable vanilla skinscents. Meaning that it smells very natural and delicate on the skin.

The vanilla in this fragrance is warm, milky and creamy. The scent reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine, just without the synthetic edge. Honestly, the fruit in the top notes don't stand out much to my nose. The lime and pear are certainly present, however the white, flowery tuberose tends to dominate.

The white floral components of Armani She are what drives the fragrance until the vanilla kicks in. However the vanilla in this fragrance is not sweet, rich or syrupy. It is really soft, almost powdery.

I remember smelling Armani White last year sometime, and I recall it smelling a little similar to this fragrance. They both tend to have that clean, natural, creamy feel to them.

The lasting strength of Armani She is good, however the sillage is fairly intimate. Because of its softness and delicacy, I would recommend this fragrance for wear all year round.

by Zora
by Zora
by Smitty
by Smitty
by CosmicLove
by CosmicLove
Dieses Bild ist für alle, die meine Fotos ansehen. Schön, dass es euch gibt.
by Gandix
by Hermessenz
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani