Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... (1998)

Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design Fabien Baron

Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 1998. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Daniela Andrier

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Cardamom, Mandarin, Sage, Yuzu, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Orris root, Jasmine, Nutmeg, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.01.2020.

9.0 3.0 2.0 9.5/10

MafloN
Great smell, but without durability
I still knew this scent from when I was a child and my father wore it. That was in the early 2000s. I loved him as a small child, as a teenager too and today I am a young adult - at least on paper.

So I thought to myself, I would like to have my favourite scent from that time for my birthday, I could have bought it, but getting it from my father was somehow symbolic.

Now for the fragrance: I opened the package and took out the bottle that I always liked.
A few sprayers, until finally something comes and then came this smell, full of nostalgia, as if I was 6 or 7 again.
I still love the fragrance, it's fruity, woody, with a certain depth, I find it somehow ripe and masculine, very different from typical teen fragrances.

The problem with the scent, however, is that it is hardly noticeable after a short time, you really have to smell very close to it to notice anything. This is quite disappointing, especially because the scent is not so favourable that you just spray and spray and spray.

Unfortunately, the performance is simply bad and that makes the scent unnecessary, because who wants to spend money if he gets 10 minutes of scent for it and then has to spray again?
5.0 6.0 6.0 6.5/10

TheDNL
Fruit salad in a wooden bowl
...you'd think if you let yourself through the scent pyramid. The promise of summery freshness and lightness gets you in the right mood for your holiday in the south.
But be careful who books Last Minute!
Bargains can turn out to be pearls, but they can also end up as a horror trip.
Here a visit in the turquoise travel agency is advisable, in order to adjust expectations and conceptions against each other.
For me this fragrance is like a cheap package tour without big expectations and surprises. The camera can safely stay at home, there's not much to tell afterwards anyway
5.0 3.0 1.0 7.0/10

Duftbär
Where are you and where are you going?

Have ordered the vial recently from a major online supplier,
since I had a sample of it years ago.

The scent itself would have been to my liking-
slightly fresh, almost elegant, complex, even though I almost
always have a little problem, because somehow they never get to the point..
( Except for the new " Absolu " - but there comes again
Mr. Morillas into the game )

But here the silage and shelf life went almost towards zero
after an hour, there's almost nothing.
I had never experienced anything like this before.

In bottle design, of course, the ghosts
for me as minimalist still feasible, but not the cheap
Plastic coating of the bottle, which also looks like it.
There is already another haptic for the name Armani
hip- how about at least with Alu?

Too bad - from a pure fragrance experience this would be just
for the warm season has been a round-
So it went back and the autumn comes-
see if something new can be found for it..

Discussions about Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男...

Für Fresh..
by Thecombad
by Inse
by Inse

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani