Light di Gioia 2019

Light di Gioia by Giorgio Armani
Light di Gioia is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Jasmine absoluteJasmine absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardeniaGardenia
Base Notes Base NotesPrecious woodsPrecious woods

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 13.04.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is Hungarian model Barbara Palvin.

A long lasting floral
This perfume is pure jasmine to my nose. It’s light and beautiful, good enough to wear at any time, even to bed!
I tried a sample and loved it enough to purchase a small bottle.
It competes with Jo Malone Waterlily or orange blossom. It’s just as lovely and the price is a lot lower, too.
I don’t reach for it much, as I’ve been on a Kilian kick at night—a bit sexier, but some nights I love to drift off to a peaceful sleep smelling the crook of my arm where I spray this beautiful scent. Peace.
Summer in times of Corona
I was looking for a summer scent. The plan was to look at the original. Unfortunately, the perfume dealer I trusted only had "the yellow one." She warned me that the scent wasn't what I expected, but I might like it.

And yes, he did. It's fresh, woody, and yet unusual for me. The gardenia and jasmine form a beautiful unit based on the woods. The bergamot brings freshness - but without the citric toilet experience - which I like with summer scents. Rather, the fragrance acts as a unity that is not obtrusively overfreshed (smell of lemon shower gel, which must be fresh now to die).

As I am a calibre that likes to wear a vanilla cloud in midsummer, the fragrance is unusual for me. But the guy says that he likes the fact that I dare to get out of my vanilla hammer corner once in a while and now, in his opinion, "somehow smell like Italy".

Here we go.

ScentwitchScentwitch 2 years ago
A fresh floral with heavenly jasmine and gardenia that puts my mind at peace. I'd buy a small bottle.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
feminine and sunny, light and flowery , dominated by Jasmine and gardenia notes, it's the perfect daily scent in the warmer season. Good.

Popular by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Sì (Fiori Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bleu Turquoise by Giorgio Armani