Sì Fiori by Giorgio Armani

Sì Fiori is a new perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Perfumers

Julie Massé, Mane

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.08.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

A wonderful spring day
At first you can perceive a strong, very discreetly dark, sweet and fruity note, which, however, does not appear to be overwhelming, but extremely pleasant and is due to the currant, which also has very delicate sour touches, but which only appear the closer you smell to the sprayed area
At the same time the currant is accompanied by another fruity sweetish note, which brings a very refreshing tone and reminds me of a greenish tangerine skin and would like to mention that neither of the two notes is particularly striking, rather it is the case that both components form a symbiosis and support each other in their scent properties.

A little later, a wonderfully clear, powdery, fresh, flowery, very softly sweetly tangy note of Neroli's can be perceived, which radiates a fine femininity, but in no way comes over old-fashioned and you just want to sit back in warm sunshine and enjoy the wonderful spring day.

In the last 3 hours a beautiful and dense creamy vanilla note can be perceived, which thanks to the musk gets a clear sweet powdery aura and ensures that the fragrance ends pleasantly fluffy.

Overall, the fragrance lasts 8.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed from the beginning in such a way that one is perceived very well at a whole arm's length and this is maintained also 3.5 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps up to the conclusion of the smell.
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Sun
Sweet creamy aromatic summer scent
Finally a good Si-fragrance again! My first one was the EDP, which I still like very much. After that I tested the EDT, Si Intense, Si Passione and Si Rose Signature - unfortunately they all disappointed me very much. EDT much too light, EDP Intense too strict-struggle, SI Passione annoying-nothing and Rose Signature similarly superfluous. Therefore I wasn't very curious about the next Flanker but had to test it anyway.

Then the surprise: Finally once again a Si on that or with which one can look forward! It is very similar to the normal EDP in the base note, but a bit more aromatic. I usually take Neroli as a very strict note, but here it is well embedded and also the mandarin is not bitter as expected but rather sweet-fruity. Altogether a successful, creamy and very aromatic Si version, which could become a good spring and above all summer companion, not only for all Si fans.
10.0 6.0 8.0 10.0/10

GirlofNow
What do you want me to say? Si! of course:)
Okey I honestly know where I should not start because I am so flashed just *-* I admit to that I like the orginale, Si not so well because I always smell a certain unfortunately also a very strong stinging note out which gives me headaches. Fiori is simply different:) Much nicer, more beautiful and above all more suitable for everyday use for my taste. At the moment I've only got a little scented bottle because I have today again a perfume indulged;-)
I admit that at the beginning I was not sure if I should test the sample or not because the other Si scents did not skin me at all from the stool. Nevertheless I wanted to have fun, not let it be taken at the test and decided to test it together with my mother.

The scent:
On my skin I smelled the first 2min. a citric note (fortunately this note flew away, because I cannot tolerate citric scents well) But then from minute to minute the course of the scent became more and more beautiful and beautiful*-*. Also my mother thought it was great and very well done:) One smelled only after the citric note such a beautiful, powdery but also a very creamy vanilla note. Musk was more in the background than in the foreground. Many here write that this version has nothing to do with the original Si, but unfortunately I have to disagree... Fiori does not smell like Si but you can smell a certain smell of DNA from the original. Don't find it so bad because Fiori is not as strong and penetrating as the original Si. H+S is very good with this fragrance here! On my clothes you can smell it the next day, on my skin it lasts 6-7 hours. My mother thought the scent was very powdery vanilla and I agree with her;)

10.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Have mercy
Yes, with the DNA of SI it does not have much at the hat I have me the original SI also not much at the hat :-) hey schnuffler and schnüfflerrinen have mercy with her, tried renewed to sniff at it but please with more devotion, feel but she has something :-)))my heart she has slightly sole and a 50ml bottle is already on the journey to me(was in the offer :-)))
not only because she really has a good shelf life, the Sillage also participates, but as mentioned you have what this fiori.
A perhaps because it is ROSA? O man, am I a packaging victim? ;-)) ne this time not.
Let's get to the scents, yeah I can all perceive so the nose of me says yes Hani I can smell all the scents and especially at the end the musk that surrounds me nostalgically.

Jazzy76 9 months ago
A pleasant but light flowery flanker not so far from the original version . Good in spring-summer. Average sillage , but nothing special.+1
6.0

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Liebesengel
by Liebesengel

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani