2019Fiori Eau de Parfum

Sì (Fiori Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Sì (Fiori Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Perfumers

Julie Massé, Mane

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin orange, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 13.01.2021.

my darling from the Si-family
Not for nothing Si Fiori is my favourite from this series. The scent is slightly powdery and sweet. Just perfect for the summer. Unfortunately it doesn't last too long for me (just like Si Passione) but the scent is unique. In everyday life it leaves a very pleasant fragrance cloud and I like to wear it very much
Schnupperl
I'm not really warming up to the flankers...
I love the original Armani Si.
For me a beautiful fragrance for autumn, winter and especially spring.

Since I think the big sister is great, I had to test all the other flankers of course.
But I don't really like any of them They're not bad, but they don't knock my socks off either When I discovered "Si Fiori", I thought "Another flanker. I probably won't like it either".
Then I looked at the pyramid of scents.
Also vanilla included again, this is one of my favourite notes in fragrances.
I then looked at the diagram, because I was interested in how others feel this scent.
Sweet, flowery, fruity, creamy, powdery...
Wow, I could love this Because according to the diagram something completely different to the previous stragglers.
So he was tested.
And yes, definitely different for me than the others.
The vanilla is so strongly represented here, it's not so with the other Si's I also find the DNA softer than the other stragglers.
It develops very creamy, which is also not the case with the others.
Fiori develops into a really great, creamy, slightly powdery, floral, fruity, dense fragrance with light and soft Si DNA.
I really like this flanker
Personally, I think that it can be worn well in autumn, winter and spring.
Although I think it's the most beautiful for spring.
Si Fiori to me is a good mood scent Beautiful In my opinion the other stragglers cannot hold a candle to Fiori.
"What are you wearing?"
I am never at a loss of words. Never have been. And when I want something, I want it even more. :-)
Last time at work there was a lady standing opposite me, she smelled sooooo good! I could hardly concentrate properly on the conversation, because she gave off such a great smell - soft, warm, powdery, sweet... just the way I like it Before I could finish the conversation professionally, I asked her "What's that perfume you're wearing? It smells wonderful!"
Her answer: "It's one of Armani, a pink bottle." Quickly pulled out your smartphone and Google's questioned.
God bless the mobile internet!!!
It was Armani Sì Fiori what she was wearing And who would have paid a visit to the online perfumeries right after work to order the same fragrance directly?

Sì Fiori opens very fruity and fresh, almost pungent, and after about 10 minutes changes into a clear neroline note. Musk and vanilla are added to the base after about 1/2 hour, which makes the fragrance so wonderfully soft and creamy
I'm really glad I asked her, otherwise I would have been running around for a long time looking for this great scent.
A wonderful spring day
At first you can perceive a strong, very discreetly dark, sweet and fruity note, which, however, does not appear to be overwhelming, but extremely pleasant and is due to the currant, which also has very delicate sour touches, but which only appear the closer you smell to the sprayed area
At the same time the currant is accompanied by another fruity sweetish note, which brings a very refreshing tone and reminds me of a greenish tangerine skin and would like to mention that neither of the two notes is particularly striking, rather it is the case that both components form a symbiosis and support each other in their scent properties.

A little later, a wonderfully clear, powdery, fresh, flowery, very softly sweetly tangy note of Neroli's can be perceived, which radiates a fine femininity, but in no way comes over old-fashioned and you just want to sit back in warm sunshine and enjoy the wonderful spring day.

In the last 3 hours a beautiful and dense creamy vanilla note can be perceived, which thanks to the musk gets a clear sweet powdery aura and ensures that the fragrance ends pleasantly fluffy.

Overall, the fragrance lasts 8.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed from the beginning in such a way that one is perceived very well at a whole arm's length and this is maintained also 3.5 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps up to the conclusion of the smell.
Sun
Sweet creamy aromatic summer scent
Finally a good Si-fragrance again! My first one was the EDP, which I still like very much. After that I tested the EDT, Si Intense, Si Passione and Si Rose Signature - unfortunately they all disappointed me very much. EDT much too light, EDP Intense too strict-struggle, SI Passione annoying-nothing and Rose Signature similarly superfluous. Therefore I wasn't very curious about the next Flanker but had to test it anyway.

Then the surprise: Finally once again a Si on that or with which one can look forward! It is very similar to the normal EDP in the base note, but a bit more aromatic. I usually take Neroli as a very strict note, but here it is well embedded and also the mandarin is not bitter as expected but rather sweet-fruity. Altogether a successful, creamy and very aromatic Si version, which could become a good spring and above all summer companion, not only for all Si fans.
GirlofNow
What do you want me to say? Si! of course:)
Okey I honestly know where I should not start because I am so flashed just *-* I admit to that I like the orginale, Si not so well because I always smell a certain unfortunately also a very strong stinging note out which gives me headaches. Fiori is simply different:) Much nicer, more beautiful and above all more suitable for everyday use for my taste. At the moment I've only got a little scented bottle because I have today again a perfume indulged;-)
I admit that at the beginning I was not sure if I should test the sample or not because the other Si scents did not skin me at all from the stool. Nevertheless I wanted to have fun, not let it be taken at the test and decided to test it together with my mother.

The scent:
On my skin I smelled the first 2min. a citric note (fortunately this note flew away, because I cannot tolerate citric scents well) But then from minute to minute the course of the scent became more and more beautiful and beautiful*-*. Also my mother thought it was great and very well done:) One smelled only after the citric note such a beautiful, powdery but also a very creamy vanilla note. Musk was more in the background than in the foreground. Many here write that this version has nothing to do with the original Si, but unfortunately I have to disagree... Fiori does not smell like Si but you can smell a certain smell of DNA from the original. Don't find it so bad because Fiori is not as strong and penetrating as the original Si. H+S is very good with this fragrance here! On my clothes you can smell it the next day, on my skin it lasts 6-7 hours. My mother thought the scent was very powdery vanilla and I agree with her;)

Have mercy
Yes, with the DNA of SI it does not have much at the hat I have me the original SI also not much at the hat :-) hey schnuffler and schnüfflerrinen have mercy with her, tried renewed to sniff at it but please with more devotion, feel but she has something :-)))my heart she has slightly sole and a 50ml bottle is already on the journey to me(was in the offer :-)))
not only because she really has a good shelf life, the Sillage also participates, but as mentioned you have what this fiori.
A perhaps because it is ROSA? O man, am I a packaging victim? ;-)) ne this time not.
Let's get to the scents, yeah I can all perceive so the nose of me says yes Hani I can smell all the scents and especially at the end the musk that surrounds me nostalgically.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
A pleasant but light flowery flanker not so far from the original version . Good in spring-summer. Average sillage , but nothing special.

by Sweetsmell75
by Natha2304
by UnterZwang
by UnterZwang

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani