Sì Passione (2018)

Sì Passione by Giorgio Armani

Sì Passione is a new perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Perfumers

Julie Massé, Mane

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Pear, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine absolute, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Cedarwood, Orcanox

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.11.2019.

The Australian actress Cate Blanchett is the face of the advertising campaign.

6.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Less helpful Review
And then he was gone
A great fruity floral fragrance. Something for every occasion. But shortly after the application it is no longer perceptible to me. That's really such a pity, because the scent actually smells so good.
9.0 6.0 7.0 6.0/10

Such a beautiful bottle!
In the perfumery I had to test this perfume, just because of the beautiful bottle. I find with the red and gold writing he has something noble and feminine. The first spray smells wonderfully refreshing, but then something comes out and I suspect it's in the base note, which doesn't even correspond to me. Unfortunately I can't smell the individual components out and directly say, yes, that's that and that. :) I could imagine, however, it is the cedar wood or the orconax, but how do they smell as single components? Unfortunately, I don't know. Now my colleague has tried this fragrance from me and is very enthusiastic. :)
8.0 6.0 7.0 7.0/10

DonJuanDeCat
Perhaps there is hope again...
Here's the new Armani Si! Some like the fragrance, some hate it,... I do... well, I only know the rather average, normal Si (the EDP 2013), so I can't say much about it yet.
I now have a sample of this fragrance in my hands, so that I could try the fragrance without having to ridicule me in a ladies department and run away :D

From the bottle the fragrance looks quite appealing! But still I have no big expectations... because lately (well, actually since about a year) I've been rather disappointed by Armani, because almost every new fragrance or flanker of them was really bad, because they now seem to rely too much on synthetics. I mean, of course, Armani is mostly a mainstreamer and their scents were always smelling synthetic, but most of them were still good made scents where the synthetic belonged to it without really disturbing it. But the newer fragrances of those had pushed this synthetic so far, that in my opinion the quality of the fragrances suffered a lot, because they just smell cheap. Anyway as always in my opinion halt...

Examples? Well...
"Acqua di Giò!" For years a great fragrance series, until with the new Absolu a totally synthetic, meaningless fragrance came out, which could not even begin to hold a candle to all the other fragrances in the series. "Armani Code Colonia",... just as bad and no comparison to the other codes! I don't want to start with fragrances like "Stronger with You!" or "Because of You!"! I find this development by Armani, so much to rely on noticeably synthetic notes, really bad, because the scents seem to me "just mixed together quickly", so that you can just publish something new every year. Sure, Armani has always had synthetics in her fragrances, but like now it had never bothered me like that before. Well... at least I liked the previous Flanker or scents much better!

I hope therefore very much that the Si smells here at least still somewhat good... because the first look on the bottle lets hope in any case good, since it glows sexy red like the lipstick of a lady, oh... I should really stop to get so fast into swarms with you girls... :D

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins with a peppered pear, which may sound disgusting figuratively (*börks* :D), but olfactory in itself does not smell bad. But the thing is that a good portion of synthetics unfortunately makes the fragrance appear a bit cheaper right from the start. Fortunately this is only the first impression and does not last the whole time. Be that as it may, the pepper quickly weakens, but the scent becomes more fruity and significantly sweeter. The currants quickly overtake the pear in terms of the intensity of the fruity scents, the sweetness comes from the jasmine, and the slightly powdery, which also germinates so slowly, could come from the vanilla. Over time, the synthetic notes fade away a bit and are far less disturbing than at the beginning, but they still get through from time to time.
Later the fruity notes become even weaker and we smell mostly sweet notes, among them still the jasmine, but now also the heliotrope (which by the way also smells a little almondly, ... but actually only if we smell directly at the sprayed place, in the scent cloud the heliotrope will probably not attract attention). In addition, vanilla is added a little later, which, as always, also decays quite last after a longer time on the skin. The synthetic notes are much weaker in the base, but still there all the time, they are not good, but at least they are less disturbing on the whole.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The charisma is quite good and at the beginning even slightly room-filling. Later the Sillage sinks again a little bit, but I think that for a short while the scent will be good to smell. After four to five hours, however, it becomes noticeably weaker.
The fragrance has a shelf life of approx. eight hours. That's okay.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular, but the upper part is rounded off or arched upwards. The neck consists of a gold-plated ring, on which the shiny black and for the Si fragrances very distinctive lid sits. The inside of the bottle is made of red coloured glass (similar to Narciso Rouge) and you can see the name of the fragrance in golden letters on the front. A very nice bottle.

Soo...
Si Passione also has this disruptive factor, the synthetics I was talking about at the beginning. However, fortunately this is not so violent here, so that the fragrance still ends up in an above-average range, which could be tested and some people might like. Probably Si belongs to the scents that some will like to have, while others can't stand it.

I think it's a little too sweet for the day, but it's very good for going out, especially for partying. And yes, from time to time this fragrance could also make a lady or a girl look delicious, and sweet, and nice, well you know how I like that so always my :D
Many other fragrances work much better, but this one is still nice :)

I hope that Armani's future fragrances will again focus on less synthetic, at least less on the kind of synthetic that really makes a fragrance look like a low quality cheap drugstore fragrance. And the new Si is a good start, because I think he is quite nice. Not really great and still with a lot of room for improvement, but nice!

And if you don't have anything better to do today, you can count how often I used the word "synthetics" in this commi, oh dear... :DD
8.0 6.0 7.0 5.0/10

NO, Passione.
By a perfume order in the Internet I had received among other things a small sample of "Si, Passione" and already for weeks I dragged it around in my handbag, in order to wait for the suitable time for a "tasting". To test a new perfume I have to be "in the mood", as my Egyptian girlfriend always likes to say. Yesterday it was here, the right time. I had just sat down in the car to start my way home, when my eyes fell on the small sample in the red outer packaging. Oh, what I was excited.
Give it to me! Sprayed on! To celebrate the day I let my "Italian Playlist" run in the car while I was driving home. If Italian, then right, I thought. I'm a big fan of Italy.
But I was very disappointed by this Italian. All the time I was wrapped in a cloud, in a certain way squeaky, much too sweet. Okay, I thought, be patient, something's gonna happen. The scent will grow, become "adult". I'm sure it is. But no, nothing happened. The overwhelming squeaky colorful sweetness gave me a hard time. Where's the classic, stylistically confident Italian I was expecting? My Italian Playlist couldn't save anything either. While Giusy Ferreri "fa talmente male" is singing from my jukebox, I think "Yes, Giusy, somehow you're right." Conclusion: No, Passione! Not for me, anyway. I think they didn't bother much with the scent. Very bad!
10.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Wetterhex
And she made stewed fruit
A bright summer day, bees hum in the blooming garden, the first fruits are ripe.

She, in an airy, light summer dress, hair loosely tied back, freckles on her face, bright blue eyes and good things, walks through the garden and picks some fruits.

Here a little, there a little, until her bowl is full. She has collected pears, dark and red berries.
Then she goes back to the kitchen and washes the fruit first and then conjures up a delicious stewed fruit.
The whole house smells seductively of the sweet fruits.

So that the whole thing doesn't get too sweet, she adds a little black currant and rounds off her masterpiece with a dash of vanilla.

When the children come home from school there are smiling faces as she serves her compote with cool vanilla ice cream and a dash of cream.
And when the man comes home from work in the evening, the house still smells of the delicious stewed fruit and he also gets his portion.

The roses, the jasmine and the heliotrope still smell in the garden. And from far away the cedars rustle and let the evening end warmly and comfortably.

JoaoMartins 11 months ago
Not as good as the EDP
9.0
Jazzy76 21 months ago
The peppery touch and the sweetness of vanilla embrace the gourmand blackcurrant. A very good mix. Particular and glamourous the bottle+2
6.0

by Keikona
by Keikona
by ClarasTante
by ClarasTante
Giorgio Armani Si Passione EdP (7ml-Mini)
by BassWurst

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani