(2013) Eau de Parfum

Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design: Giorgio Armani
Sì (Eau de Parfum) (Giorgio Armani)

Sì (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Blackcurrant liqueur, Sicilian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose absolute, Neroli absolute, Egyptian jasmine absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Blond woods, Orcanox, Patchouli, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.12.2018

The face of the advertising campaign is the Australian actress Cate Blanchett, photographed by Tom Munro.

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Yes... within limits
My daughter had me test the scent. Not that I want to smell like her. But we have a similar taste in fragrances. I always wanted to try them and so I took the opportunity. With me the beginning already times with Mandarine, Neroli and Bergamotte very promising. Blackcurrants were not easy to sniff. All in all very nice. Then Mairose and Jasmin were added and yes, I liked that with the citric beginning. The finish then woody with musk and patchouli and vanilla and that was with the flower scents for me a little too much of a good thing. Not bad, but for me a bit too loud and bulky. The fragrance is not obtrusive, only occupies a lot of space and is also pungent. The durability very long . The bottle and noble / simple. For the dark season a very beautiful and noble scent, but not really for me
A current, musky fruity-floral...

So, I can see the appeal of this one, in the sense that a lot of younger women would like it (and I actually do know someone in their 20's who wears this). I find that this is the type of perfume that embodies the designer market right now. It's a patchouli-fruity-floral musky scent. Generally speaking, the Si line by Giorgio Armani is probably (to my nose) close to a fruity floral version of the Coco Mademoiselle line by Chanel. I sense some similarities in terms of the warm, powdery vibe but Si tends to depart in the more current, fruity direction. I do get the cassis (which has a blackcurrant like vibe) and also the musky vanillic notes, with the freesia adding to the florals along with the rose (and possibly a faint hint of jasmine or hedione molecule). I also think this might have cashmeran (and I think the ambroxan).

Overall, it's not a bad fragrance by any means. it is good in terms of projection and performance. For me though, I prefer the Si Intense version, which I find is a more grown-up and improved version of this one. I would happily recommend that one as a more versatile and universal choice, whereas I see this as working more for a younger and more current audience out there.
One of my favorites
Sweet seduction in a bottle, a heavenly scent, and the best perfume I have purchased since I bought Insolence. I like Si so much, it is a tie with Insolence and Dolce and Gabbana Femme, which belong into my list of my 5 favorites. Actually, I think I like Si slightly better than Dolce and Gabbana Femme. So off we bump this beauty and make room for Si. Don't cry Femme, in my heart you still belong to the top 5, I swear!
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Soft, fresh and feminine.
A wonderfully warm and sweet take on patchouli. I'm definitely getting some delicious black currant here. Perfect for a signature scent, but lacks the boldness of an evening scent. It really is quite beautiful.
men's catnip
the kind of smell that men's love to smell it on a woman
sweet fruity vanilla but still have a mature feel to it
i can see a high confident career woman(25-40yo) who love sweet fruity fragrance rocking this
amazing drydown,pretty good longevity and sillage too (probably the ambroxan effect)
one spray is more than enough

this is from a guy point of view
Scent 8.0/10
Fruity Si!
I really don't get it why they don't put all the notes.
Mango,orange,sun melon,maracuja.
Reminds me of a Body Shop essence.
Too much fruity,sweet and a little of ambroxan.
Perfect for summer,spring and teenagers!
The light fruity version of La Vie Est Belle by Lancome.
A Gourmand One.
The perfume campaign is ordinary and old fashioned.
They should have chosen a younger and fresher muse for this one!
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 4.0/10
"Si" - soooo many berriiiiies
Unfortunately, I can't share any of the enthusiasm expressed by other reviewers. To me, "Si" is an average fruity-floral perfume, which hardly differs from other offerings in this vein. Even the smart, young sales-assistant at Harrod's admitted that "Si" was "nothing special". In the press material "Si" is described as a "modern take on a chypre", but I don't agree. (Probably too "modern" for me... I fail at detecting any chypre-qualities in "Si" at all). The opening accords are very playful, loads and loads of sweet berries - blackcurrant - and they can be felt up to the very end. I can't remember how often I have smelled this aroma before - countless times. If you're into sugared blackcurrants on a bed of roses, jasmine and vanilla, you should give "Si" a try. I for my part have to confess that such fragrances bore me stiff.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Black currant Liquer
Armani Si opens with lots of black currant wich I really like. I like the earthyness of the scent of black currants and in this perfume it is not to sweet but elegant. when the scent warms on skin it gets woodier and I can start to smell the rose and the blond wood who makes the scent slightly powerdy and as Armani said chypre. I have tested this scent several times and the last time I decided that I really liked it so I bought a small bottle. Coz the dry down is lovely, a nice black currant and vanilla compared by amber and patchouli.

Jazzy76 9 months ago
Rich and minimal at the same time, sophisticated and charming, it's the scent for modern women of all ages.
Well done, Giorgio!+1

• by Vawallpa by Vawallpa
  • by Mona87 by Mona87
  • by Guerlinde by Guerlinde

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani