2013 Eau de Parfum

Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design Giorgio Armani
Sì (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.
Scent goes well with Chloé (2007) (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange
Blackcurrant liqueurBlackcurrant liqueur
Sicilian bergamotSicilian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose absoluteMay rose absolute
Neroli absoluteNeroli absolute
Egyptian jasmine absoluteEgyptian jasmine absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Blond woodsBlond woods
OrcanoxOrcanox
PatchouliPatchouli
Vanilla absoluteVanilla absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 25.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is the Australian actress Cate Blanchett, photographed by Tom Munro.

Evalbrs
Somewhere between "ouch" and "mmmm."
When spraying on, there is an exclamation mark behind the "Sì", because in the first moment it is so pungent that my nose would have liked a little warning. The blackcurrant liqueur is more than noticeable and is supported by the citrus notes. In the further course, it goes more quietly, in the drydown it then remains fruity, vanilla and especially sweet.

The little sister (if you go by the fragrance, probably rather the big subtler sister) Sì Fiori I like much better. Fiori is not pungent, but powdery and creamy at the same time, bringing a more "adult" sweetness. It reminds me of the taste and smell of cotton candy, but without being synthetic, penetrating or sticky. All in all, it's much more pleasant and elegant.

The original Sì may not convince in the fragrance with 10 points (also not necessarily with 9 or 8...), but the durability and sillage are in my opinion very strong and accordingly far up. Two to three sprays in the morning are enough and after the end of the day I still have him in the nose; on clothes he holds particularly long.

I consider Sì for an everyday / leisure fragrance, which is guaranteed among women who like very sweet fragrances, and quite obviously has or will have many fans, men are also often taken with it.
I reach for the bottle when it says "main thing fragrance", wear it for shopping but not in the bar.
For's office he is too unprofessional for me, even if I have tried a few times.
Probably he may eventually move on, hopefully to a home that sees more in him than I do....
CandyScent
Fragrances know no age! Or do they?
For a long time there was a "no" from me to "Sì".

I still remember well when the fragrance was launched and excessively advertised in the process.

It must have been about a year ago that Julia Roberts beamed at us for the first time from an advertising poster for La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum. A woman of stature. A seasoned personality.

Now it should be as the face of the latest creation from the house of Armani a similarly great screen diva: Cate Blanchett!

Unlike Roberts, who portrayed a lightness radiating and life-affirming person in the advertising for LVEB, Blanchett embodied a rather tough and somewhat aloof business lady. A grand dame.

(Of course, I don't want to give the impression with this comparison that there is only black and white or that a person can only ever combine one of the two versions. I merely reflect how the two protagonists at the time have affected me.)

Unlike LVEB, it actually took me a while to "get into" Sì. Something inside me said to itself, you are not old enough for this fragrance. This scent would wear you and not the other way around. Was it the cool beauty of Blanchett that put me off? Was it the strength she exuded? I can't rule it out entirely...

Time jump to the present:

How wrong I was! Today, Sì and some of its flankers are among my absolute favorites. Thanks to this fragrance, I have discovered the beauty of blackcurrant as a fragrance for me. It combines a cool sourness in itself, but is still warm and sweet at the same time. Which brings us back to the topic - nothing is only black and white!

Sì starts fruity, tangy and simply makes a good mood. The black currant has something syrupy, seems noble and heavy. Over time, a few white flowers join the spectacle, before the fragrance slowly fades with warm vanilla and cool patchouli.

Sì is a fragrance of opposites for me. Just like the marketing of LVEB and Sì.

Ultimately, there are two completely different fragrances and personalities, which you can and should enjoy, no matter what age. After all, who wants to be the same / the same every day?
Femininity in a bottle
Sí. Yes. I do.

Bought, used, sold. Smelled it, missed it, bought it again. And I'm sure three times.
Got compliments on how good I smelled. Every time I used it. 1 spray is enough, otherwise it's too much.

The prelude I find too biting, pungent. Is this times away, the fragrance is super fruity, sweet, feminine.
I feel really comfortable with the fragrance. He is well perceivable, but not unpleasant as some other fragrances.
I smell him every now and then, for example, with a breeze.
He fits every season and I find to every age and every person.

I can't be without it and I don't want to be without it anymore.
One of my top 3.

Easy does it
Like with all sweets, moderation is key. One fruity berry vanilla merengue is delicious. Two or more at once will cause nausea.

In a sense, Sì is similar to the fruity berry vanilla merengue. Both in flavor and appropriate dosage. One spray, ladies and gents, will provide you a gentle sweet aura with subtle floral notes, patchouli and amber. Overspray at the risk of a vanilla sweetness overdose.
It's a "no" from me--
Purely from the description of the fragrance, "Sì" sounds like a fragrance that I should like. The emphasis here is on "should". Elegant, feminine, warm, sweet, subtly powdery - it fits like a glove.
If only it weren't for the blackcurrant liqueur...

Today I threw myself over my sample collection again. A sample of "Sì" fell into my hands. Well, I was already aware that I was never a great friend of this fragrance, but a Sunday, when you are just sitting in the garden anyway, is a wonderful time to test it again. The first impression after 2 sprays on the clothes : There it is again, the "currant liqueur". In this case, the name does not even seem like an attempt to make "currant" sound more noble, no - it really smells like a sugary currant liqueur. Sweet, fruity, sour. It is accompanied by a vanilla sweetness. I gotta be honest. The top note is my biggest problem. This heavy sweetness coupled with the sour fruitiness. I try to maintain my class, but I have to be honest - this sourness reminds me discreetly of vomit, especially in such heavy scents.

With time, the rose comes to the fore a little more. Candied, a bit pompous. Rounded off by the vanilla. Not bad in itself, but the currant liqueur never quite disappears. The fruity and sour note remains throughout the fragrance.

The durability is good. Also the Sillage. 2 sprays with a small sample spray head and the scent always rises into my nose. There is nothing to complain about - it also lasts 6/7 hours without any problems. Also the bottle is good looking. The scent is just not mine. I like fruity scents much better when they are pronounced summer scents. Airy, light and fresh. I also like exotic scents with coconut-fruit components. This sweet-sour and slightly pungent currant note paired with the sweetness and heaviness is simply not my cup of tea. I don't find "Sì" horrible, although the top note is on the verge of nausea for me, but not yet.

Tastes are just different
We're not a good match.
You should never order a fragrance blind, and if you like the description and the composition so much you never know?! But who hasn't done this before? So also I once again after a long time . So I said sí and waited for my order. After 2 days it was finally so far, I have hoped so that I will not be disappointed. I sprayed it on and had to sneeze shortly afterwards... and once again... and again ... this scent worked really stinging for my nose and unfortunately also long lasting. What about la vie est belle with Givenchy l'interdit has only fresher and more pungent, I don't know how I should say that because even my eyes burned from the scent. I just can't stand it,which doesn't bother me that it's not mine either. He smells classic but in the sense of today's classic...pudirg,fresh,flowery,strong,warm.for me he also has something intrusive,is not a fragrance with which you do not notice you smell him and that not too little
Smellycat
Sì - for me unfortunately a no
at a friend I smelled the scent first and admired The Vanilla! And the great black currant. Hmm, yammi.
Today I tested it on myself and my skin chemistry is against it: no berry, no vanilla, but a copy of Bruno Banani for her. :(
Sad!
1.5
CocoIsland
Si or rather a determined No
There's a little girl at the fair. On this special occasion the parents spoil it to their heart's content. It squeezes a whole pack of raspberry jellies, followed by cotton candy and finally a bar of milk chocolate. Afterwards it turns merrily a round on the old carousel. A fatal mistake, as it turns out quickly. The girl can just climb down from the little horse, and already she gets rid of the previously eaten delicacies on the meadow.
You can smell this scent practically everywhere at the moment and it is really an imposition for the nose. It smells like a terribly penetrating berry explosion to which a hint of chocolate and something undefined acid has been added. I can't understand how so many people seem to dig this scent. If someone in the bus sits near me wearing this perfume, I have to sit in another place, because it makes me sick within a few seconds and severe headaches occur
Si-For me wonderful
"Si" is one of my favorite fragrances! I just love sweet and intense fragrances that last forever! He was recommended to me by my girlfriend, who often has the same taste in this respect. When I then had the opportunity to test it in the store, I had to spray myself immediately, of course, to think: "Ok, my fragrance is probably not this!
A while had passed when I noticed the scent again at home and now just had to smell my wrist again and again. So it went on for the rest of the evening and of course I ordered a bottle directly. Since then, "Si" is for me no longer to think away and I use the fragrance again and again in between. Rather on special occasions, when you just get dressed up, but also simply for shopping when I feel like "something more". For me the fragrance is warm, intense, sweet and also other people often perceive it positively. For me it is a fragrance for chic and self-confident women, who might also like to attract a little attention. I know I didn't really go into the individual notes, but I personally find it difficult to make them fixed here. The opening begins rather sourly with me, but quickly the great, sweet fragrance develops, which I like so much and which lasts forever. For me a clear "Si" to this great perfume!
Yes... within limits
My daughter had me test the scent. Not that I want to smell like her. But we have a similar taste in fragrances. I always wanted to try them and so I took the opportunity. With me the beginning already times with Mandarine, Neroli and Bergamotte very promising. Blackcurrants were not easy to sniff. All in all very nice. Then Mairose and Jasmin were added and yes, I liked that with the citric beginning. The finish then woody with musk and patchouli and vanilla and that was with the flower scents for me a little too much of a good thing. Not bad, but for me a bit too loud and bulky. The fragrance is not obtrusive, only occupies a lot of space and is also pungent. The durability very long . The bottle and noble / simple. For the dark season a very beautiful and noble scent, but not really for me

PolarrfoxPolarrfox 2 years ago
Soft, floral fragnance. Mainly for ladies who dont like intensive or sweet perfumes. It remins me in some ways Nomade by Chloe.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Rich and minimal at the same time, sophisticated and charming, it's the scent for modern women of all ages.
Well done, Giorgio!

by Mimara
Das Bild zur Reim-Challenge (gibt's keine Stell' bis zum Kragen, musst du es auf dem Kopfe tragen:)
by Fresh21
by Zelena
by Zelena
Ich wünsche Euch eine schöne Osterzeit!!:-))
by LaVioletta
by Andreas09
by Andreas09
this is actually a decant of Xerjoff Lunosa in a Si-look-a-like bottle ?
by GewoonBB
by Guerlinde
by Serotonin
by Serotonin

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani