(2013)Eau de Parfum

Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design Giorgio Armani

Sì (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Blackcurrant liqueur, Sicilian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose absolute, Neroli absolute, Egyptian jasmine absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Blond woods, Orcanox, Patchouli, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 18.11.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is the Australian actress Cate Blanchett, photographed by Tom Munro.

We're not a good match.
You should never order a fragrance blind, and if you like the description and the composition so much you never know?! But who hasn't done this before? So also I once again after a long time . So I said sí and waited for my order. After 2 days it was finally so far, I have hoped so that I will not be disappointed. I sprayed it on and had to sneeze shortly afterwards... and once again... and again ... this scent worked really stinging for my nose and unfortunately also long lasting. What about la vie est belle with Givenchy l'interdit has only fresher and more pungent, I don't know how I should say that because even my eyes burned from the scent. I just can't stand it,which doesn't bother me that it's not mine either. He smells classic but in the sense of today's classic...pudirg,fresh,flowery,strong,warm.for me he also has something intrusive,is not a fragrance with which you do not notice you smell him and that not too little

Smellycat
Sì - for me unfortunately a no
at a friend I smelled the scent first and admired The Vanilla! And the great black currant. Hmm, yammi.
Today I tested it on myself and my skin chemistry is against it: no berry, no vanilla, but a copy of Bruno Banani for her. :(
Sad!
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

JetonToni
Apricot and black currant wrapped in rose.
Si of Armani I know since its appearance and am still impressed by this wonderful delicious fragrance.

There is the beautiful Art Deco flacon with the black cap. The bottle by means of grandeur, tranquillity and a great luxury.

The scent of Si begins sweetly. I smell delicious apricots and apricot jam wrapped in black currant.

After a while I smell an apricot rose. This rose smells candied after delicious sweets. A mysterious note is added to the fragrance. It remains fruity-sweetish and rosy. One would like to drink Si from Armani formally so delicious smells it.

Over time the fragrance gets a little warmer. I have associations of roasted almonds and vanilla. At the same time, the top note also remains in the base.

It's like getting berry fruits under your nose while drinking a hot tea of the sort "hot love" and standing somewhere near roses. That's how you can imagine the scent. Si is at no time pushy but flattering, delicious and seductive.

It smells neither exaggeratedly sweet nor too flowery or too heavy. It's a harmony in the whole. One cannot deny the sensual erotic note of the fragrance. Because every time I lead my nose to my sprayed back of the hand I am delighted. At the same time, Armani's Si is also a way of life and feels well surrounded by a cocoon of exotic berries, fruity rose and vanilla almond notes.

You can apply them all year round. In winter its fruity-sweet note comforts in summer it looks optimistic and radiant. When dosing the spraying one should pay attention not to use so much. Three, at most four splashes are enough and the whole day this smell around itself to have.

Because of the sweetness, the fragrance remains noticeable for many hours. The Sillage and the durability are phenomenal with almost 11 hours.

By the way, Si by Armani (the Eau de Parfum) is closer to Le Parfum than the Si Intense which smells bitter. But all three concentrations are beautiful.

My favourite remains the Eau de Parfum and the Le Parfum.
8.0 3.0 8.0 1.5/10

CocoIsland
Si or rather a determined No
There's a little girl at the fair. On this special occasion the parents spoil it to their heart's content. It squeezes a whole pack of raspberry jellies, followed by cotton candy and finally a bar of milk chocolate. Afterwards it turns merrily a round on the old carousel. A fatal mistake, as it turns out quickly. The girl can just climb down from the little horse, and already she gets rid of the previously eaten delicacies on the meadow.
You can smell this scent practically everywhere at the moment and it is really an imposition for the nose. It smells like a terribly penetrating berry explosion to which a hint of chocolate and something undefined acid has been added. I can't understand how so many people seem to dig this scent. If someone in the bus sits near me wearing this perfume, I have to sit in another place, because it makes me sick within a few seconds and severe headaches occur
6.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10

Si-For me wonderful
"Si" is one of my favorite fragrances! I just love sweet and intense fragrances that last forever! He was recommended to me by my girlfriend, who often has the same taste in this respect. When I then had the opportunity to test it in the store, I had to spray myself immediately, of course, to think: "Ok, my fragrance is probably not this!
A while had passed when I noticed the scent again at home and now just had to smell my wrist again and again. So it went on for the rest of the evening and of course I ordered a bottle directly. Since then, "Si" is for me no longer to think away and I use the fragrance again and again in between. Rather on special occasions, when you just get dressed up, but also simply for shopping when I feel like "something more". For me the fragrance is warm, intense, sweet and also other people often perceive it positively. For me it is a fragrance for chic and self-confident women, who might also like to attract a little attention. I know I didn't really go into the individual notes, but I personally find it difficult to make them fixed here. The opening begins rather sourly with me, but quickly the great, sweet fragrance develops, which I like so much and which lasts forever. For me a clear "Si" to this great perfume!
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Yes... within limits
My daughter had me test the scent. Not that I want to smell like her. But we have a similar taste in fragrances. I always wanted to try them and so I took the opportunity. With me the beginning already times with Mandarine, Neroli and Bergamotte very promising. Blackcurrants were not easy to sniff. All in all very nice. Then Mairose and Jasmin were added and yes, I liked that with the citric beginning. The finish then woody with musk and patchouli and vanilla and that was with the flower scents for me a little too much of a good thing. Not bad, but for me a bit too loud and bulky. The fragrance is not obtrusive, only occupies a lot of space and is also pungent. The durability very long . The bottle and noble / simple. For the dark season a very beautiful and noble scent, but not really for me

MasterLi
A current, musky fruity-floral...

So, I can see the appeal of this one, in the sense that a lot of younger women would like it (and I actually do know someone in their 20's who wears this). I find that this is the type of perfume that embodies the designer market right now. It's a patchouli-fruity-floral musky scent. Generally speaking, the Si line by Giorgio Armani is probably (to my nose) close to a fruity floral version of the Coco Mademoiselle line by Chanel. I sense some similarities in terms of the warm, powdery vibe but Si tends to depart in the more current, fruity direction. I do get the cassis (which has a blackcurrant like vibe) and also the musky vanillic notes, with the freesia adding to the florals along with the rose (and possibly a faint hint of jasmine or hedione molecule). I also think this might have cashmeran (and I think the ambroxan).

Overall, it's not a bad fragrance by any means. it is good in terms of projection and performance. For me though, I prefer the Si Intense version, which I find is a more grown-up and improved version of this one. I would happily recommend that one as a more versatile and universal choice, whereas I see this as working more for a younger and more current audience out there.

One of my favorites
Sweet seduction in a bottle, a heavenly scent, and the best perfume I have purchased since I bought Insolence. I like Si so much, it is a tie with Insolence and Dolce and Gabbana Femme, which belong into my list of my 5 favorites. Actually, I think I like Si slightly better than Dolce and Gabbana Femme. So off we bump this beauty and make room for Si. Don't cry Femme, in my heart you still belong to the top 5, I swear!
7.5 5.0 7.5 7.0/10

Daisyvision
Soft, fresh and feminine.
A wonderfully warm and sweet take on patchouli. I'm definitely getting some delicious black currant here. Perfect for a signature scent, but lacks the boldness of an evening scent. It really is quite beautiful.

men's catnip
the kind of smell that men's love to smell it on a woman
sweet fruity vanilla but still have a mature feel to it
i can see a high confident career woman(25-40yo) who love sweet fruity fragrance rocking this
amazing drydown,pretty good longevity and sillage too (probably the ambroxan effect)
one spray is more than enough

this is from a guy point of view
8.0/10

Fruity Si!
I really don't get it why they don't put all the notes.
Mango,orange,sun melon,maracuja.
Reminds me of a Body Shop essence.
Too much fruity,sweet and a little of ambroxan.
Perfect for summer,spring and teenagers!
The light fruity version of La Vie Est Belle by Lancome.
A Gourmand One.
The perfume campaign is ordinary and old fashioned.
They should have chosen a younger and fresher muse for this one!
5.0 5.0 5.0 4.0/10

"Si" - soooo many berriiiiies
Unfortunately, I can't share any of the enthusiasm expressed by other reviewers. To me, "Si" is an average fruity-floral perfume, which hardly differs from other offerings in this vein. Even the smart, young sales-assistant at Harrod's admitted that "Si" was "nothing special". In the press material "Si" is described as a "modern take on a chypre", but I don't agree. (Probably too "modern" for me... I fail at detecting any chypre-qualities in "Si" at all). The opening accords are very playful, loads and loads of sweet berries - blackcurrant - and they can be felt up to the very end. I can't remember how often I have smelled this aroma before - countless times. If you're into sugared blackcurrants on a bed of roses, jasmine and vanilla, you should give "Si" a try. I for my part have to confess that such fragrances bore me stiff.
7.5 5.0 10.0 10.0/10

Black currant Liquer
Armani Si opens with lots of black currant wich I really like. I like the earthyness of the scent of black currants and in this perfume it is not to sweet but elegant. when the scent warms on skin it gets woodier and I can start to smell the rose and the blond wood who makes the scent slightly powerdy and as Armani said chypre. I have tested this scent several times and the last time I decided that I really liked it so I bought a small bottle. Coz the dry down is lovely, a nice black currant and vanilla compared by amber and patchouli.

Polarrfox 95 days ago
Soft, floral fragnance. Mainly for ladies who dont like intensive or sweet perfumes. It remins me in some ways Nomade by Chloe.
Jazzy76 21 months ago
Rich and minimal at the same time, sophisticated and charming, it's the scent for modern women of all ages.
Well done, Giorgio!+1

by Zelena
by Zelena
Ich wünsche Euch eine schöne Osterzeit!!:-))
by LaVioletta
by Vawallpa
by Guerlinde
by Guerlinde

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani