Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani

Delphine67
11.04.2021 - 04:02 PM
Very helpful Review
Black currant Liquer
Armani Si opens with lots of black currant wich I really like. I like the earthyness of the scent of black currants and in this perfume it is not to sweet but elegant. when the scent warms on skin it gets woodier and I can start to smell the rose and the blond wood who makes the scent slightly powerdy and as Armani said chypre. I have tested this scent several times and the last time I decided that I really liked it so I bought a small bottle. Coz the dry down is lovely, a nice black currant and vanilla compared by amber and patchouli.

Latest Reviews

Delphine67Delphine67 8 years ago
Musc Al Quraishi - El Nabil

Musc Al Quraishi soft white musc
This is a very soft musc. totally different from the oils I have from El Nabil. It opens with a white musc note and some flowers in the background. Its a easy to wear musc with low sillage, it smells slightly artificial. Ill wear it to work or on a lazy...

Delphine67Delphine67 8 years ago
Musc Mumaiz - El Nabil

Musc Mumaiz spicy
in the topnotes I can smell the saffron and ginger realy good. the drydown gives the patchouly and tobacco a slightly masculin feel. but the vanilla makes it sweeter in a later state. Its a nice scent but downt know if ill gonna wear it