2015Eau de Toilette

Sì (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design Giorgio Armani
Sì (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Blackcurrant, Green pear, Neroli, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, May rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Woods, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.09.2020.

Australian actress Cate Blanchett is the face of the advertising campaign.

2020Antiope
La bella signora che mi passa accanto... ma manca il sorriso. L'elegante signora è disparte....
Cate Blanchett, a classically "cool blonde" and very much appreciated actress in front of me, made me curious about the (new) fragrance by Armani as the face of the advertising campaign. At first I was a bit upset that the maestro chose Cate Blanchett; in Italy there are such dreamlike beautiful women; why does it have to be an Australian?
I often shake my head over it 'sighing and a little sad when new fragrances are introduced
and it appears that, apart from American (or English-speaking)
Actresses apparently no other women are interesting enough to represent new perfumes......

The fresh start through the fruit - the tart berries go well with the sweet tangerine; the very mild pear also talks a bit and bergamot makes the whole thing enjoyable -
made me immediately convinced that the fragrance was absolutely not for me; too sweet and
flowery despite the liveliness.
Quickly, very quickly, the actual scent character almost comes out; on my skin lie dried roses, whose intensive scent flow is pleasantly slowed and balanced by the woods. Patchouli only comes out after a good half hour; also carefully dosed and by no means predominant.
It is this fragrance, dried, gentle roses under patchouli influence, which then blows around my nose for hours in a very pleasant way. By no means too sweet; with me it becomes slightly powdery.
I'm almost tempted to buy this perfume, but since I'm one of those spirited and impetuous women born with laughter on my face, I confess that although I like the scent, it probably doesn't suit me. I prefer to go to the Orientals....!

The Meastro has chosen very well.
Cate Blanchett is virtually predestined to represent the fragrance; her cool superiority and majestic smile are perfectly underlined by Si Armani!
And as a small final remark, may I say:
not every fragrance from the house of Armani must be a "star firework"; the "smaller" ones
Scented compositions also have their Raffinatezza!

Suffocating Fruity/Floral
Another fruity/floral, this one strong on black currant, with a traditional musky, amber, woody base. Overall, not as good as Lalique's Amethyst, to me. The top is bright and though the drydown ought to be lovely something immediately puts me on the verge of sneezing and becomes suffocating after a while. For me it's a pass.

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Seems I am a complete sucker for freesia and patchouli. Supported by Masse's talent for fruit notes.

by EmmaR
by EmmaR
by Tahnee
by Tahnee

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Fumé by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani