2014 Eau de Parfum Intense

Version from 2014
Sì (Eau de Parfum Intense) (2014) by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design Giorgio Armani
Sì (Eau de Parfum Intense) (2014) is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant liqueurBlackcurrant liqueur
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxanAmbroxan
PatchouliPatchouli
Woody notesWoody notes
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.12.2021.

The Australian actress Cate Blanchett is the face of the advertising campaign.

Aukai
Currant in a sea of flowers
Thanks to a filling of the dear Sabrini I was allowed today the Si Intense, on which I was very excited. As usual, the first splash wandered on a paper strip, before he was allowed me then half an hour later on the skin (not every fragrance creates!).

Top notes: the blackcurrant comes out wonderfully, not too sweet, I like the slightly tartness of it. Citrusy embedded, also neroli is clearly recognizable. A great top note, but unfortunately very fleeting. After about 10 minutes, the beautiful currant and the wonderful citrus are almost completely gone.

The heart note: a sea of flowers spreads. Initially, the neroli still prevails, then it becomes a floral mishmash on my skin. After the very successful top note somehow disappointing. The currant can still be glimpsed from afar, but is forcefully pushed back by the floral scent. The next 4-5 hours it smells on me unfortunately like a run-of-the-mill perfume, the initial sophistication is gone. While the top note was strong, but pleasantly unobtrusive, the heart note now pushes vehemently floral-sweet in my nose. For me phasenweise really too much.

The base: the flowers want to stay, and slowly joins vanilla. Patchouli, where are you? Show yourself! Patchouli (I like very much) is here as good as not perceptible. The vanilla also reveals itself only tentatively. Still: it's a vanilla I like. I had written a little treatise on the Dior Addict vanilla in my last review. For me, the Si vanilla is comparable to ground bourbon vanilla in terms of scent, very slight impact towards vanillin sugar. I like it. But it always gets lost in the sea of flowers. I do not like.

My conclusion: the top note and the vanilla base are exactly my gusto. Unfortunately, between the two is a large, for my nose very exhausting, sea of flowers. For lovers of sweet-floral fragrances Si Intense is definitely worth a try, my fragrance it will not. I would have liked the currant to stay longer and more intense, plus more patchouli, less floral - just something more seductive. Maybe it works out with the next Flanker.

Here I am Baby
I already own Armani Si. And it was love at first spray. For a long time I wore it almost every day. So of course I had to test the dark sister. And here we are already at the keyword, because dark hits it like a fist to the eye. While Si dances through the wind in a fluffy, playful flower dress with blossoms in her hair, her dark sister with dark red lipstick, leather jacket and high heels moves through the club and flirts for all it's worth. Beautiful dark fragrance, where patchouli clearly gives the depth. Also the bottle reflects the fragrance to 100%.
Date! Yes! Sí? Yes
I have the fragrance long in my wish list, however, I have not yet dared to order. I went to perfumery and smell it and fell in love with it! The scent is very intense. Alternating woody and spicy, then sweet and warm. Every minute different. It is very intense, would not recommend it for everyday. But on date or evening to party definitely
Beere
I am in this case a "yes" sayer...
I have been using this fragrance at home for quite some time, but never really and intensively dealt with it. He was a gift from a loved one to me, because she didn't like that Si. She gave it to me with the words: too sweet, too much, too intesive.
After their description one would like to think this smell should be called instead of "Si Intense", "too much Intense". These days I went through my perfumes and there it was, the cute, plain rectangular bottle. All right, I figured, somebody wants to try.
From the first sprayer I smell a deep, dark currant. It's sweet, dark, full and intense. He reminds me at that moment of the black currant syrup because my mother had always boiled it down from the berries in our garden. Wow, so I like the first prelude, no scent that hides itself, that shows what it can do. A few moments later, I perceive a subtle floral note that gently flushes the previously spirited dark currant. But anyone who now thinks that it was for the dark berry is misleading, because it remains present. A few moments later one notices a bit more floral impact, but the main actor remains the dark, fruity note. The fragrance will then also become a little softer.
Very nice scent, I am very much in love, I will wear it often. I say a very strong yes to him. He is not "too much" in my opinion, but a real femmininer, deep, dark, fruity-sweet scent which is very feminine, sexy and yes, a little wicked. Also the little man in the house is completely enraptured and finds him beautifully at me. It's a great smell for me to go out on, like, cooler days. But I have already worn it in the office and received compliments, even from the dear person who once gave it to me, she now thinks about testing it again ;)

Tragedy
More intense, less flowery, harsher and more powerful version of the EdP, where the strict fruity notes were concentrated unpleasantly and emerge disturbingly from the otherwise very balanced formulation and all the other notes are pushed into the background - in the matching black mourning bottle. For hardcore blueberry fans only! EdP thousand x better!

Jazzy76
Sì, mi piace! (Yes, I like it)
I never tested before today this intense version in its ink black bottle and I must say : "Sì, mi piace!".
The intense and gorgeous blackcurrant notes at the opening are delicious , maybe they cover a little the floral heart, but the acchord is anyway quite well balanced. At the base a warm patchouly and ambroxan notes not at all medicinal , but very soft. It could be the perfect night scent: rich but not intoxicating, fruity but not too sweet.
Well done, Mrs Nagel!

Fine for most occasions
The fruity blackcurrant and the dry patchouli from the original version are still there in "Si Intense", but, of course, it is headier than the regular "Si". The flowers have been amplified, and as the scent develops, freesia takes the lead and seems to stand out, followed by notes of amber, wood and vanilla. Obviously L'Oréal has found what the majority of women want in a perfume, "Si Intense" is one of the current top-sellers in Europe. The fragrance in not too playful, not too fruity, but very wearable and appropriate for most occasions, a modern, yet somehow conventional creation. Once on the skin you don't have to top it up at all. It lasts and lasts. The drydown shows some "artificial edge" I don't enjoy - could it be the ambroxan?

by Andreas09
by Nacho93
by Mona87
by Mona87

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Iris Céladon by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani