Sì Intense (2014)

Sì Intense by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design: Giorgio Armani

Sì Intense is a popular perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant liqueur, Blackcurrant, Mandarin, Bergamot, Freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose, Neroli absolute, Artemisia, Osmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxan, Patchouli, Woody notes, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.10.2019

The Australian actress Cate Blanchett is the face of the advertising campaign.

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Beere
I am in this case a "yes" sayer...
I have been using this fragrance at home for quite some time, but never really and intensively dealt with it. He was a gift from a loved one to me, because she didn't like that Si. She gave it to me with the words: too sweet, too much, too intesive.
After their description one would like to think this smell should be called instead of "Si Intense", "too much Intense". These days I went through my perfumes and there it was, the cute, plain rectangular bottle. All right, I figured, somebody wants to try.
From the first sprayer I smell a deep, dark currant. It's sweet, dark, full and intense. He reminds me at that moment of the black currant syrup because my mother had always boiled it down from the berries in our garden. Wow, so I like the first prelude, no scent that hides itself, that shows what it can do. A few moments later, I perceive a subtle floral note that gently flushes the previously spirited dark currant. But anyone who now thinks that it was for the dark berry is misleading, because it remains present. A few moments later one notices a bit more floral impact, but the main actor remains the dark, fruity note. The fragrance will then also become a little softer.
Very nice scent, I am very much in love, I will wear it often. I say a very strong yes to him. He is not "too much" in my opinion, but a real femmininer, deep, dark, fruity-sweet scent which is very feminine, sexy and yes, a little wicked. Also the little man in the house is completely enraptured and finds him beautifully at me. It's a great smell for me to go out on, like, cooler days. But I have already worn it in the office and received compliments, even from the dear person who once gave it to me, she now thinks about testing it again ;)

5.0 7.0 7.0 6.0/10

Tragedy
More intense, less flowery, harsher and more powerful version of the EdP, where the strict fruity notes were concentrated unpleasantly and emerge disturbingly from the otherwise very balanced formulation and all the other notes are pushed into the background - in the matching black mourning bottle. For hardcore blueberry fans only! EdP thousand x better!
8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Jazzy76
Sì, mi piace! (Yes, I like it)
I never tested before today this intense version in its ink black bottle and I must say : "Sì, mi piace!".
The intense and gorgeous blackcurrant notes at the opening are delicious , maybe they cover a little the floral heart, but the acchord is anyway quite well balanced. At the base a warm patchouly and ambroxan notes not at all medicinal , but very soft. It could be the perfect night scent: rich but not intoxicating, fruity but not too sweet.
Well done, Mrs Nagel!
7.5 7.5 7.5 5.0/10

Fine for most occasions
The fruity blackcurrant and the dry patchouli from the original version are still there in "Si Intense", but, of course, it is headier than the regular "Si". The flowers have been amplified, and as the scent develops, freesia takes the lead and seems to stand out, followed by notes of amber, wood and vanilla. Obviously L'Oréal has found what the majority of women want in a perfume, "Si Intense" is one of the current top-sellers in Europe. The fragrance in not too playful, not too fruity, but very wearable and appropriate for most occasions, a modern, yet somehow conventional creation. Once on the skin you don't have to top it up at all. It lasts and lasts. The drydown shows some "artificial edge" I don't enjoy - could it be the ambroxan?

by Andreas09
by Mona87
by Nacho93
by Nacho93

Popular Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code / Black Code (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sì (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lei/elle/she/ella/女... by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani...lui/il/he/él/男... by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Bois d'Encens by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Eau Pour Homme (1984) (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani