My Way by Giorgio Armani
Bottle Design Giorgio Armani
My Way is a perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot
Egyptian orange blossomEgyptian orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian tuberoseIndian tuberose
Jasminum auriculatumJasminum auriculatum
Base Notes Base NotesVirginia cedarVirginia cedar
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.01.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is American actress and model Adria Arjona.

Better mood with My Way
I got a sample of My Way during a purchase from the souk and one night I applied this fragrance. A few minutes later, I remembered that I had left my smartphone in my friend's car. At the time, I was living elsewhere here in the city and the district was sort of completely opposite from the one he lives in. Since I needed the device the next day, it didn't help - get in the bus and go to his place. He was quite startled, thought something had happened and then drove back to me, mobile phone and all. He just grinned lovingly and said "But tomorrow we'll buy you a landline phone again" :-)
I was so annoyed with myself, but my annoyance was soothed a little by My Way. Gum was my first association too, a little gummy bear, a little fruit, a little flower. The mixture made for love at first sight and some time later I saw it in the souk and it moved in.
Right now I wear it and remember that first test.
My sweetheart also likes the scent. Despite the stated vanilla, we don't smell any of it, because vanilla scents are more "for me alone". Vanilla smells for him mostly burnt
Love at second sight
For my feeling, hardly a fragrance in the last year was so extremely strongly advertised as this. "My way" was, I find, extremely present in various media.
On the one hand, of course. When a new fragrance comes on the market, it must first be brought to the man or woman through various types of advertising.
However, I felt the presence of this fragrance almost annoying and therefore just thought to myself that this is guaranteed to be a very common mainstream fragrance. My interest was not aroused for the time being.
Then I got a sample of it with an online order. I remember that I have sprayed him and thought "yoga, the is quite nice."
Some time later, "My way" was highly praised and advertised on social media by a well-known influencer and thereupon my interest was somehow reawakened.

So I took the little tester out of the drawer again and from that moment on I was absolutely enchanted.

I'm not the type who can smell out individual notes in fragrances very well. But for me this perfume smells fruity, floral and also a little sweet. I don't really like extremely sweet scents with strong tuberose, but here the tuberose is perceptible but very pleasant and rather restrained. I would describe the fragrance as elegant, invigorating and fresh.

I also like the bottle quite well and the fragrance was then allowed to move in April this year with me.
What can I say? Looking back, "My way" by Giorgio Armani was this summer my most worn fragrance.

Since the price-performance ratio is quite good I also bought the 50ml bottle and am very happy about it.
Yes it's my way
I have this fragrance over and over again as a sample to get various orders. Already at the first test, I was thrilled.
Now I have put an end to it and me the flacon toogelegt :)
The prelude, an explosion of orange and jasmine in absolute perfection. The tuberose underpins the whole lightly like bubblegum but only lightly and not disturbing or intrusive.
This floral cloud now floats around you in the further course. Musk and vanilla round off the fragrance wonderfully.
I love this fragrance, it is elegant, subtle and feminine. Never too much with a delicate but perceptible sillage, which remains around 4 hours.
Subsequently, rather close to the skin, one smells the fragrance all in all around 7 hours, which is perfectly ok for the price yet.
For me, my way is an all time player, which I can always wear at any time and wear.
Great fragrance for not too much money that always goes, who likes it flowery - go ahead, buy ;)
Without My Way, No Way
My fragrance journey did not begin until late summer 2020. Due to the pandemic, I have therefore bought many fragrances blindly and oriented myself to reviews on Youtube and Parfumo. Often the opinions agree or at least tend in the same direction. Here, however, not at all. Praised by some of my favorite Youtuberinne, here with an average of 6.5 rated rather moderate. Thus, I did not dare to buy this untested, but my interest was piqued. At the first visit 2021 in the perfumery tested and immediately in love with shock. Had not smelled a similar fragrance to date. The opening immediately lifts my mood and I would describe it as a good mood fragrance. If it would smell consistently like the opening, it would be perfect. Unfortunately, it gradually loses more and more tanginess, but does not develop completely different. The fragrance is somewhat "paler" and is simply no longer so "loud". If you don't like the opening at all, you probably won't like the dry down either. Meanwhile, I tested So Scandal by jpg in my collection and Velvet Vanilla by Mancera. They reminded me partly of My Way, so that I had sorted out May Way without further ado and wanted to buy Velvet Vanilla soon. However, I quickly regretted this decision, because shortly after I sold May Way, I was desperately missing it in my collection. In the meantime, May Way has moved back in with me and this time it's here to stay
Holiday companion
I rarely buy women's magazines, but when I opened the last one, I was delighted to see several great fragrance and cream samples. I sniffed and My Way caught my interest. I smelled it again and again and was drawn more and more into its volume. Eventually the sample ended up on the fridge next to the post it - I want that.... only no one responded, so I bought it for myself, 100 ml at once; if you will- then you will. It's fruity and floral at the same time, light and puts you in a good mood! Kind of berry at first, I like its heart note even more than the top note. Sillage lasts very long on me and just delights me! My Way is not an exhausting, complicated fragrance but simply a good mood fragrance that I chose as a holiday companion this year from my 20 that I use all the time. In my opinion it is worth to be sniffed!
3.5
Lilith105
My Way ....... it doesn't!
The beautiful flacon and the name awakened my desire!
Luckily the mail brought a tester and maybe or hopefully the scent develops differently, better on your skin!
What I got was sugar water with a drop of berry and a hint of citrus all in the lukewarm range and after 10 minutes the scent was completely gone.
Too bad for the well-chosen name and the high-quality flacon, I had expected more!
Bye-bye
What's going on or what's wrong with me?

I was initially very taken. This prelude, shortly after spraying, so nice fresh, fruity, cheerful. A good mood fragrance. Recently worn again, the (too short) prelude still pleasant, but then.....I don't like it anymore. Find him sweet stuffy, I get kind of weird, can not smell myself.

Sprayed it on my wrist again today as a reminder. Now when writing, when that cloud of scent comes up, it gets in my head, sticks in my mouth, the smell smothers me. I feel woozy, in a negative sense. Is it maybe because of the bombastic tuberose/jasmine blend? Hmmm...?!?

Nah, so I'm out. I'm going to have to part ways, unfortunately.
Floral and sweet
Floral and sweet. I smell mostly out the tuberose. More floral than sweet, you h Madagascar vanilla. The musk stays in the background all the time. For me it is a spring and summer scent. Would but on wedding certainly wear
Since fits best
That's my way
It was love at first "sight." I got a tester for an online order in November 2020 and bought it right away. I love this fragrance! I really love it. It's a floral scent with good performance. It's definitely a warmer season scent, but I've also worn it in the winter, it just puts you in a good mood and I love it for that. The bottle is reusable, which I think is great

Aromatic tuberose
As I am currently on a Spring scent kind of discovery journey, my current favorite for Spring is My Way. I crave florals and citrusy scents in Spring. This one is a definite floral. It’s all about the tuberose. Orange blossom plays a second violin and blends spectacularly well with tuberose- the main note here featured prominently. To me it smells almost aromatic, as if I can smell some spice here along the lines of cardamom, but it could just be how tuberose smells. It’s not very sweet and does not need it. The bottle is exquisitely pretty with a cobalt blue precious stone like top and a pink colored liquid inside. The two colors together look very original and very enticing but elegant. It’s a very elegant perfume, and you could wear it to a wedding, if you wished, or to a fairy party for tea and magical dessert:) It’s a daytime scent for me. It’s sophisticated but innocent at the same time. A really great recent designer release in my opinion. Sometimes you don’t want some weird combination of notes and this sophisticated elegant simplicity is exactly what makes you feel so pretty and also uplifted.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
Vibrant, floral-fruity, juicy and intoxicating: it's a true bouquet in a bottle! More solar than the omonymous Sinatra's famous song !
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
Fresh, full of life with strong sillage and longevity. Great for anytime use!
IgnorabilisIgnorabilis 1 year ago
A generic happy, fruity floral scent! Perfect as a gift!

Trällert heute etwas schief ;-)
Have it your way
by Sara3012
by Slightchange
by Slightchange

Popular Giorgio Armani

Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - New York by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani