2021 Eau de Parfum Intense

Version from 2021
Sì (Eau de Parfum Intense) (2021) by Giorgio Armani
Sì (Eau de Parfum Intense) (2021) is a new perfume by Giorgio Armani for women and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Julie Massé

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant nectarBlackcurrant nectar
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish roseTurkish rose DavanaDavana
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoinBenzoin PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 25.04.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Cate Blanchett.

Armani Si Intense
I the short words - to mine nose it is a grown up, more resinous and slightly powdery version of Miss Dior Cherie 2005. I could not believe what I was smelling in the opening. Long discontinued gem in reincarnation! It has more patchouli and feels more refined, not so childish. I actually prefer Si over Miss Dior. As it settles it's softer and more powdery patchouli. The more it dryes it becomes less sweet and more patchouli and red currant. Overall nice scent ,but doesn't leave me breathless.
love... Love... LOVE
Oh yes, your big sister (Ur-Si) I love divinely.
Whereby I must confess that this was not always so.
At that time I did not like Si absolutely at all, meanwhile I love this fragrance.
Therefore, I was more than curious about Si Intense 21.
I ordered a sample.
This arrived today and I had to test him of course directly on the skin.
Si is definitely unmistakable here, you smell who is the big sister :).
But...
This fragrance for me is Si in richer, lusher, deeper, ambery & darker.
One perceives here at the beginning already a beautiful currant syrup note, to melt away (she plays here the main role).
This wonderful syrup is accompanied by benzoin, a beautiful and soft rose & a soft Pach note.
With Si, it took me a long time to love it.
Here, on the other hand, it was LOVE AT FIRST Smell.
Si Intense 2021 will definitely move in with me!

The only thing that bothers me bissl, is the durability on my skin.

As with Si I get here also only around the hours.
I don't know how it is with others, but my skin seems to be giving up on this scent :D.
Still, I love Si Intense 21 and it will add to my collection.

In my opinion, I find it suitable for cold autumn days and winter.
Whereas Si for me is beautiful for warm autumn days and summer.

Shock Infatuated
Got a small sample of the and am totally thrilled. Perfect for the colder season, a little warmer and pleasantly sweet without causing headaches, or become sticky.

As soon as the sample is empty I have to take the in my collection.

by Goasbaeuerin
by Lisamaria8
by Viktoria76
by Viktoria76

Popular by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Sable Or by Giorgio Armani Armani (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Profumo (Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Majesté by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Oud Royal by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite by Giorgio Armani Armani (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Armani Armani Code (Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani Sensi by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Intensely by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Orient by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Myrrhe Impériale by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Rose d'Arabie by Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani - Stronger With You Absolutely by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Cashmere by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Cuir Noir by Giorgio Armani Armani Code Absolu Gold by Giorgio Armani Armani Privé - Ambre Eccentrico by Giorgio Armani Sì (Fiori Eau de Parfum) by Giorgio Armani