G by Giorgio Beverly Hills
G is a perfume by Giorgio Beverly Hills for women and was released in 1999. The scent is floral-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Alain Astori

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Grapefruit, Melon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Orchid, Peony, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 03.06.2020.

A Nice Surprise
I came across a tester of this today and decided to give it a try because I like Giorgio (the original). Since I was on my way out the shop, I sprayed it on a tester-strip and put in my coat pocket. When I finally came home and emptied my pocket...I smelled this wonderful smell. The tester-strip had 'blossomed' into a drydown in my coat and was scenting the air.

What a pretty perfume this is! Peony mingling with ginger, a soft orchid note is cooling down with a slice of lemon that was caught flirting with a pineapple - and this scene was watched by a sandalwood note that smiled!

I never thought this combination could work! But it does! Despite the fruits it's more floral than fruity with a very faint sandalwood base-note.
I must sample this on my skin and see if the note that worries me (the pineapple) won't turn sour. If I get the same result as on the tester-strip I have to add this one to my collection. YUM!

I will keep you posted! But in the meantime...go on and sample it. It might surprise you like it did me. : )

by Inger
by MsHellfire
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Giorgio Beverly Hills

Giorgio for Men V.I.P. Special Reserve (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Red (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Gold by Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Blue by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men V.I.P. Special Reserve (After Shave Lotion) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Beverly Hills / So You by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Sunshine by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Glam by Giorgio Beverly Hills Red 2 (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Eau de Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Holiday by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio  Aire by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio (Perfume) by Giorgio Beverly Hills