G by Giorgio Beverly Hills
Bottle Design Peter Schmidt
G is a perfume by Giorgio Beverly Hills for women and was released in 1999. The scent is floral-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Alain Astori

PeonyPeony
PeachPeach
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 23.02.2021.

The magic three words
Hello G, many years ago we were inseparable and you were my only bottle. You were a gift at a time when I wouldn't dream of spending my pocket money on a perfume. I liked you and thanks to you, I was first told the magic three words "you smell good". That's how it started and my passion for all things that smell good took off. Then you were used up and disappeared. You made way for many new discoveries on a journey through the world of scents that continues to this day. I remember looking for you some time ago and not finding you. Discontinued - what a shame. It was only by chance and today's diverse online retail options that I found you again. After so many years, you're back and I couldn't wait for that first spray. G, you haven't changed - I have though. You still start out sweet, turn floral fresh and stay pleasant on the skin for a while until you're just gone. I still like you. Don't be mad at me because in the meantime I've broadened my scent horizons and I have to tell you that there are now other scents that I find nicer. You will be part of my collection from now on and for sure I will wear you again - in summer on warm skin. You are the beginning of my love for fragrance story and hence my first comment. Yours D

A Nice Surprise
I came across a tester of this today and decided to give it a try because I like Giorgio (the original). Since I was on my way out the shop, I sprayed it on a tester-strip and put in my coat pocket. When I finally came home and emptied my pocket...I smelled this wonderful smell. The tester-strip had 'blossomed' into a drydown in my coat and was scenting the air.

What a pretty perfume this is! Peony mingling with ginger, a soft orchid note is cooling down with a slice of lemon that was caught flirting with a pineapple - and this scene was watched by a sandalwood note that smiled!

I never thought this combination could work! But it does! Despite the fruits it's more floral than fruity with a very faint sandalwood base-note.
I must sample this on my skin and see if the note that worries me (the pineapple) won't turn sour. If I get the same result as on the tester-strip I have to add this one to my collection. YUM!

I will keep you posted! But in the meantime...go on and sample it. It might surprise you like it did me. : )

by Inger
by MsHellfire
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Giorgio Beverly Hills

Giorgio for Men V.I.P. Special Reserve (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Gold by Giorgio Beverly Hills Red (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Blue by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men V.I.P. Special Reserve (After Shave Lotion) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Beverly Hills / So You by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Glam by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Sunshine by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio (Perfume) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Red 2 (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Eau de Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Holiday by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Aire by Giorgio Beverly Hills Red (Perfume) by Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Edition Collector by Giorgio Beverly Hills