Wings for Men (1994) Eau de Toilette

Wings for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Beverly Hills

Wings for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Giorgio Beverly Hills for men and was released in 1994. The scent is synthetic-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green notes, Lavender, Neroli, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Jasmine, Coriander, Lily-of-the-valley, Clary sage
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Musk, Tonka bean, Cedar

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 27.04.2019

9.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

I have wings!
Based on reviews and comparisons, I bought it blindly because it was safe for me for only 8$/50ml. I like (and had) Quorum (Q), I like Cool Water (CW) too, but this perfume was a better surprise for me. How can something so cheap smell so good? It's fresh, cool, but having also a warm component gave by amber. Only the lavender opening is similar to CW and Q. The drydown seems to me better than Q and CW. Not so beast on my skin, but even Bogart OMS Gold Edition was kneeled down. Long lasting on clothes.
PS: still I can get why the scent note here is so low. It's a nice smell.
6.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

a cool radioactive
Nowadays, everything related to fresh perfumes, involves aromas; fresh, ethereal, translucent and with little body, sometimes they are durable but the projection is scarce, the minimal is taken away, and anything that comes out of these canons is something extraordinary and exclusive, because this Wings is like an elephant in a china shop, He does not go unnoticed, worthy son of his time.

Wings is a very clean aroma, a warm, woody and floral white lavender, with a pristine musk, ultra clear and scandalous, as neon lights, but of a beauty that is no longer seen, and that was a letter of introduction in the 90's. A cool vintage radioactive that I love. I feel it as a mixture of Alfred Dunhill's Desire and Nikos's Sculpture with a touch of Davidoff's Cool Water and a tinge of enriched plutonium, which makes it a scandalous and jovial chill, with a pinpoint of maturity.

Performance is very good, its duration is above average, with a very striking and noticeable wake in the first hour, then down to moderate, which is not bad either, for the ridiculous price it has.

It is a perfume for day use and warm and temperate climates. To me, personally, it is an aroma that makes me extremely pleasant for a cool summer afternoon-night, a little crowded fragrance, that will not make you go unnoticed.

As for its recommendation, I recommend it without hesitation, but for people who enjoy aromas of Nikos Sculpture or Mystique Homme by Al Haramain, if you do not like this style, do not get close, you could suffer irreversible damage.

Sorry for my bad english.

by Smello