Rose Noire for Men Black

Rose Noire for Men Black by Giorgio Valenti
Rose Noire for Men Black is a perfume by Giorgio Valenti for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Parour.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange BergamotBergamot VioletViolet
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose Black pepperBlack pepper Black orchidBlack orchid CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli MuskMusk VetiverVetiver SandalwoodSandalwood AmberAmber

Submitted by Ingepetra, last update on 30.09.2018.

LicoriceRain
A Masculine Floral that Isn't TOO Pretty.
Okay, I ordered blind because it was so cheap (inexpensive), and here is what I think about it. For a fragrance titled after roses, there's nothing "pretty" about it. Or even feminine. But definitely sweaty, like hot summer sweat. My first reaction was, "This is a cumin bomb", but cumin isn't listed, and since I'm not familiar with the actual cumin spice, I can't really say what it smells like, except I honestly cannot discern any single notes. In fact, Rose Noire Black is quite linear. And I don't say, "linear" as an insult, it simply means it is well-blended. And for the price, I could certainly do a lot worse. If I HAD to nail it down and say RNB "smells like", I would have to say it's a weaker version of Xeryus Rouge. A much weaker, and far more tolerable version because, to me, Xeryus Rouge has a truly "rotten" vibe to it that I find repulsive. But Rose Noire Black isn't bad, although it requires several sprays, and is better on fabric. This may not be very office-friendly, but I will probably be wearing it often because I think I like it.

Popular by Giorgio Valenti

Rose Noire (Parfum de Toilette) by Giorgio Valenti P.U.R.E. Million Men by Giorgio Valenti Un Homme en Bleu by Giorgio Valenti Rose Noire Absolue by Giorgio Valenti Rose Noire for Men by Giorgio Valenti So Valenti by Giorgio Valenti Seductive Girl by Giorgio Valenti Seductive Touch by Giorgio Valenti P.U.R.E. Madame by Giorgio Valenti So Valenti for Men by Giorgio Valenti Pink Heart by Giorgio Valenti Rose Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Giorgio Valenti Valenti by Giorgio Valenti Once Upon a Time - Pink Angel by Giorgio Valenti Once Upon a Time - Blue Diva by Giorgio Valenti One & Only by Giorgio Valenti One O One Men by Giorgio Valenti GV Moment by Giorgio Valenti Valenti 2 by Giorgio Valenti Rose Noire's Secret by Giorgio Valenti