Ambassador for Women 2019

Ambassador for Women by Gisada
Ambassador for Women is a perfume by Gisada for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Swiss Fragrance.

Mark Buxton

VanillaVanilla
Tonka beanTonka bean
CedarwoodCedarwood
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.01.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is American model Jeremy Meeks.

Smells like church
On first whiff it reminds me of Joop! from the 1990’s. It’s light. Not subtle, but light and definitely leans feminine, although I can see certain men enjoying it—it does have that Joop thing going.
I smell pear, patchouli, sandalwood, and tuberose. There are multiple layers of scent here, and my nose doesn’t pick up and but a few. It reminds me of church for some reason.

Overall, it’s not a bad perfume, nor is it outstanding on my skin.
I believe a very mature woman might adore Ambassador for Women, but not this one. It’s not something I’d reach for—ever.

When 'Aura' retires
The first impression of Ambassador for Women is fruity-creamy. In the entire course of the fragrance, no single note stands out for me, but it is much more different fragrance impressions that flow into each other. The creamy sweetness, which is floral underpinned and nudged by delicate green.
The comparison to my beloved Aura by Mugler came directly to mind as well. Science has shown that as we age, personality traits like extraversion and openness decline. Quite the opposite of conscientiousness and social compatibility, which again increase significantly in old age.
This is a bit of how I imagine Aura when she retires. She looks back happily on her wild years and always proudly talks about how she turned everyone's heads as a mysterious femme fatale and never backed down from a confrontation. Today, she's become a bit more conservative, more considerate as well. Where Aura resists everything and does her thing regardless, Ambassador is just more tolerable. It doesn't try to be bold or prove anything and still has character. A beautiful creamy scent that you love to smell on others, that is suitable for any occasion and that you can also rely on for durability.
Not quite round
The fragrance is nice but some components I find too extreme. Tuberose, rose and bergamot, stab you first in the nose. If you sniff a little longer, you also easily perceive the vanilla. I would describe the fragrance as powdery floral with a slight sweetness. I also recognize one to the fragrance of Thierry Mugler Aurora, but he can not hold a candle to him. I can not say why but I find the fragrance a bit stale.
I know you from...
If the lines for a statement are not enough, a review is written.

Since currently many packages, or more packages than usual due to Coronalangweile arrive here, have also accumulated many samples here that want to be tested by and by.
So also a Pröbchen Ambassador, he is by the way my first and also only Gisada I have here.

Now so ran to the fragrance sample.

This starts for me fruity, which is not surprising based on the top note but I feel him the same also quite green and my also directly perceive the rose. Woody, yes the sandalwood also makes itself felt and also the vanilla.
Does it seem synthetic? Yes, he does, just like hundreds of other perfumes also and it fits but also to him here, just as with hundreds of others also.
All in all, the fragrance comes to me very familiar, because I know where from and have smelled something like that before.
After a few ruminations I came up with it, it reminds me of Muglers Aura, at least I meant to remember that Aura smells similar.
Have unfortunately just none at home. Ahhh.... there falls me but again directly a reason to order something.
I'm off again.... fucking Corona
2. Chance.
I received the fragrance as an addition to a Souk order. I've been wanting to try it for a while, so I was very happy! It took a while for me and Gisada to become friends. Somehow, it took me longer than usual to get into this scent because I sprayed it on my wrist and managed to ignore the scent all day. A day later, I did want to give it another chance and so I sprayed it on again. This time it was all over me! I liked it so much that I decided to wear it to work and there I just couldn't stop smelling myself. I took the scent well all day and fell in love with it bit by bit. I perceive him very multi-faceted...sweet, fruity, creamy, woody...in my eyes a great mix with super durability.

I was shocked when I saw how the fragrance is partially ruined here. But nagut, it can not please everyone everything. :)
Personally, I find him extraordinary and yet well wearable on all occasions. The age plays no role ;).
In autumn, winter and spring he always goes! H/S in any case super.

Froody fragrance :-)
This scent is a good mix of fruity and woody. I got him as a sample with a purchase and was initially thrilled. Warm, woody, fruity, very strong and a good durability and sillage. Although I can't smell out any individual notes, I was very pleasantly surprised by this fragrance experience. However, after about 2/3 of the filling I was somehow oversaturated by this fragrance and could not smell it anymore. No idea why but that's why the bottle unfortunately does not move in with me. In principle, I see this fragrance mainly in autumn and winter. I find it very feminine and sensual but more for older women. Despite the intensity, it goes in my opinion also for everyday life or in the office. A blind purchase I would not recommend here. Rather test beforehand.

by Milathecat
by Milathecat
by CharlAmbre
by CharlAmbre

Popular Gisada

Ambassador for Men by Gisada Gisada Uomo by Gisada Gisada Donna by Gisada Ambassadora by Gisada Imperial by Gisada Oud by Gisada Rose by Gisada Royal by Gisada Iris by Gisada