Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum 2016

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum by Givenchy
Bottle Design L.O.V.E
Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum is a popular perfume by Givenchy for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesMimosa
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.04.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Candice Swanepoel, photographed by Peter Lindbergh.

Runa
The sweet temptation ... c'est la vie
Non non non ... "La Vie" is different and also not (always) "Belle" and that also has nothing to do with this perfume (or does it?), because it happened so:

On the again and again of the "Want I absolutely have!" - okay, "would like", after all, it's polite, nice and decent here on Parfumo (but you like-minded people, nanana, you already understand how I mean it, right?! :P) - so again:

On the always by the "would like to have I absolutely"(-want) search for O. and cousin Y. from G. driven, one meets yes contemporary and tagesaktuell rather already on the meanwhile marketing-technically more established family offspring (grandchildren and great-grandchildren, etc., of a family tree), which are however at the moment rather less interesting, because "maybe too much modern" and anyway "tomorrow also still there", up to "does not fit into the current Beuteschema" (yes yes, I can bite me already!).
But, as that is then so and one does not get exactly what one wants (oh so: "would like" ('tschuldigung)), one gives up then on a fleeting chat also times with just other ... and so I met then, after we had already repeatedly seen each other, but I had always gone on quickly, on Dahlia D. from G.!
Yes, and of course I can also be really nice and you never know what that is ultimately always good for, because so sometime then I then also got involved in a - albeit planned fleeting - contact, and if it's just for giving a rating on Parfumo - you may know - ... and for the sake of completeness: Not least, of course, also from a certain frustration because of unsuccessfulness in the actual matter!
It should still but everything quite fleeting and fast and it almost did, because Dahlia D. from G. was very nice (really!) After we had shaken our wrist briefly to smell us better. But due to the general gloomy mood of a wet November evening in the state capital (ATTENTION: not the federal capital!), Dahlia D. was more like too playful, too light, too fleeting, etc. for me at that moment, so therefore the message to myself: Nothing for autumn and winter, girl!
By the way, at her side were then immediately a few more, younger sisters, ... and that's exactly what I no longer wanted anyway, namely me with a whole swarm off or surrounded. Shortly therefore only times fast the other wrist with the one, then again the forearm left and then the right with the other two shook, and that should have been it. And if not, I addressed as a precaution immediately to myself: Otherwise we meet them again, when it becomes spring or even better summer!
(Note: They had me in the end all the same but already somewhat confused, so that I had to think at home first, who else was who, of the four!). But finally I have them after a comparison on Parfumo (really recommendable, the page, so pretty much anyway - and thanks for the support overall for such stuff as this, at this point) all again identify and assign can, ..., at least so I had achieved something, on the day then.

But stop, STOP, what that then?, there is still a sister!, but that was apparently not there - moment, short flash back in the spirit - no, she was not, I'm very sure!
And that made me even more curious, what she might be like, etc., blah, blah, ... and everything I could read about her was so promising (among us summarized here in a nutshell: she seems to have more "oomph" and seems to be more mature, a bit more adult - although also younger, namely about the middle one of the 5s), that I decided to go on the next forays in search of ... naaaa?, who still knows ??? ... exactly, on the search for O. and cousin Y. namely, then also times after it wanted to look around, because if who gives itself so mysteriously, not everywhere available is, besides a sprawling and almost a title à la one "of" equivalent name extension has, which must have yes what for, at and above all on it!

And days later it happened then, we met in the 3rd Advent week on public and neutral ground in a large shopping center with many many many shops, at least 4 perfumeries there (is right next to the highway) where it was nevertheless amazingly quiet and calm for the (year and event) time, so that the greeting and contact (from a good 20cm in the case) did not have to be hectic and we then also because of the great sympathy had enough time with and for each other. She was sweet, immediately on the first "Schnupp" - I love the German language, because you can be so creative with it :))) - and we were also immediately agreed and then also immediately went home together!

Her sweetness here does not really stand for "sugar" or "sugary" or "girl-like", because her sweetness is more profound, very grounded, warm, radiant and sublime at the same time - a perception (feeling), which is there, immediately noticeable on the skin wetted with it, not, as such perhaps only on the tongue.
Dahlia Devine Le Néctar De Parfum is then also certainly not a "mimosa" (declared top note!) in the sense of how one uses the word also already times with pleasure colloquially, ... No, no, quite the opposite is the case, because Dahlia D. LNDP knows exactly what it wants to say, to transport a message - and exactly that should know the wearer, because this fragrance makes determined and sustainable attention, not at all obtrusive, but creeping, like a snake - ... *snap* ... and then it has ... "bewitched" - not bitten, who thinks maybe now something like that?!

The scent is long-lasting, and it also takes a while (at least a good hour), until it becomes more and more close to the skin, so the dosage should be well chosen! Over the distance of being together settles m.N.n.. (according to my nose) mainly the jasmine sambac through, carried by the warmth through, however, less to sandalwood than much more to Tonka.

Somehow "simple", all this (I like!) - and yet it is "noble" (I also like) - so it must be, simple and noble!
In the result itself, however, is m.N.n. (Abbr. see above) no own magic is there (see statement from the other day further down). But as someone said there: Maybe the wearer brings the yes!
And she'd better, because this Dahlia D. with the title LNDP, from G., she's all kinds of things, but definitely not a wallflower!
Still briefly and for the record:
No panic please - great aunts O. and Y. are still here! ;)

Delicioius, Sweet, Almost Narcotic Mimosa and Honey Fragrance
Top Notes: Mimosa.

Heart Notes: Jasmine, Rose.

Base Notes: Vetiver, Sandalwood Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk.

I just purchased this one today. Normally, I wear a fragrance two or three times before reaching any conclusions about it, but this Nectar is so beautiful. If you like Mimosa, then you will surely like this fragrance. Nectar is indeed an apt name for it because I honestly believe this fragrance could attract honey bees!

It is sweet, soft, feminine Mimosa with touches of sandalwood and a demure rose that peaks out from time to time. Honey is not a listed note, but I believe I can detect a warm, golden honey note. The entire fragrance is "golden" and sweet but not cloying. I do not detect any vetiver and only a smidgen of tonka and musk. This should get you noticed by both men and women.

I have been wearing it for almost four hours thus far, and I can still smell it on myself. Projection is good especially for the first couple of hours. Sillage is average. So far, I would say longevity is average. If I can still clearly detect it in another three or more hours, I will edit this review to very good longevity.

This is a definite winner for the house of Givenchy. Organza, Amarige, L'Interdit, and now Dahlia Divin Le Nectar De Parfum constitute a fabulous four foundation for Givenchy.

Fragrance: 8/10
Projection: 7.5/10 for the first couple of hours.
Sillage: 7/10

by ChatonNoir
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo

Popular Givenchy

Insensé (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Ysatis (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Pi (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (1999) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Vetyver by Givenchy Gentlemen Only Absolute by Givenchy Play Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Monsieur de Givenchy (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Amarige (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy III (2007) by Givenchy Xeryus (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy L'Interdit (2020) (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Givenchy Ambre Tigré by Givenchy Ange ou Démon (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Parfum) by Givenchy