Fleur d'Interdit (1994)

Fleur d'Interdit by Givenchy

Fleur d'Interdit is a perfume by Givenchy for women and was released in 1994. The scent is floral-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Daniel Molière

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Freesia, Green notes, Raspberry, Hyacinth, Melon, Watermelon, Wild strawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Lilac, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Orchid, Rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Heliotrope, Iris, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.09.2018

9.0 5.0 6.0 7.5/10

My "Paradise lost"
I'm going to write about this perfume as I could write about a beloved person I've lost. In fact, this fragrance was the mate of my 20years and it represents the springtime of my life.
I discovered it and tested the first time in a drugstore in Brescia, Northern Italy, where I studied at the university.
It was love at first smell: so flowery-fruity, so soft, so perfect for my Young age!
I cannot forget the gorgeous rasperry top notes characterizing this scent as rich as a secret garden . Then, I remember the warmer and very feminin flowery bouquet revealing all its innocent sensuality.
At the base, the unforgettable sweet vanilla notes lasting on my skin for hours without resulting too intoxicating or sweetish. The sillage was good and the result so ethereal and so perfect for a "jeune fille en fleur"!
It was a little corner of Paradise, contained in a very romantic and refined bottle which was a little masterpiece to show on the bathroom perfumes shelf.
A scent connected to the springtime , to the first ray of light of the day, to a bon ton and flowery dress , to pastel nuances.
This paradise is lost not only because the oerfume was unfortunately discontinued by the Maison Givenchy (and I ask myself: Why?) but also because, changing my address and transporting too many objects, I didn't find anymore the precious 50ml bottle I owned and which was one of the last presents given to me by my mother for Christmas.
R.I.P. dear "Fleur d'interdit"...I'll smell you in my best dreams!

Jazzy76 15 months ago
How many memories if I think of this flowery, Young and soft fragrance I wore when I was about 20! Unfortunately lost :'(+1
9.0

by Marta
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo

Popular Givenchy

Pi (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Amarige (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Ange ou Démon (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Organza (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Ysatis (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Play Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentlemen Only (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Dahlia Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Xeryus Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Insensé (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Dahlia Divin (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Very Irrésistible Givenchy (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (1999) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret (Eau de Parfum) / Ange ou Étrange Le Secret by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Gentlemen Only Absolute by Givenchy Very Irrésistible Givenchy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Play (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy