Givenchy pour Homme (2002)Eau de Toilette

Givenchy pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy
Bottle Design Pablo Reinoso

Givenchy pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Givenchy for men and was released in 2002. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Coriander, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Vetiver
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.01.2020.

6.0 7.0 9.0 8.5/10

Underrated
I just between time to time when I want to buy a new, unknown perfume, I come here to see what the community is writing on specific perfume that I heared is good and worth to try. However, this is not the case today due to the low rating for this product. Before a while, I used just to follow the blind technique, buy it, and judge it by using your smelling preference. One of the perfumes that I bought with that technique, was the Givenchy pour homme, and I cannot tell you how I was lucky ( by the way it's something rare ). The scent is something unique, you will identify it easly if you smell it in the street, old fashion, mature, not for the millennials. Start with strong woody-Fresh smell, then everything be quite with the Fruity scent. The longevity is above average, I am unfortunately smoker, even thou, I still smell the perfume on me after 5-6 hours. Highly recommend it if you are searching for special scent.

Aspvl 6 months ago
I don't think this scent gets enough attention. It's so elegant and perfectly balanced. Lovely orangy feel right at the top!+1
10.0

by Ironheart
by Muhamad
by Muhamad

Popular Givenchy

Insensé (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Ysatis (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (1999) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Pi (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Vetyver by Givenchy Monsieur de Givenchy (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Play Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentlemen Only Absolute by Givenchy Amarige (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Ambre Tigré by Givenchy Givenchy III (2007) by Givenchy Xeryus (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Ange ou Démon (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Xeryus Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Eau de Vetyver by Givenchy