L'Ange Noir 2016 Eau de Parfum

L'Ange Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy
7.6 / 10 58 Ratings
L'Ange Noir (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Givenchy for women and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Top Notes Top Notes AlmondAlmond Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart Notes Black sesameBlack sesame White irisWhite iris
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber Tonka beanTonka bean
Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 13.08.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Road sweeper
L'Ange noir, the name already melts on the tongue like black chocolate and when I saw the bottle, which resembled a rare black orchid flower, there was no stopping me and I ordered it blind. Big mistake! I sprayed myself carefully. Ok, scented like sesame and almond, quite tasty if you like it, I was determined to like it...well, others didn't like it.

With quick steps I entered the tram and sat down next to a middle-aged man. He inhaled noisily and then moved a little bit away from me........contritely I rose again and got off at the next stop, meekly and humbly. Even after that it hardly got better, I had the feeling that people avoided me, I mutated into a street sweeper, but unfortunately in a negative sense :-(

I am convinced that this fragrance could smell wonderful on someone else, provided it is used very sparingly. In the office, however, the conflict would be pre-programmed ;-)
Helpful Review 4
"White what? Then go..."
I don't take L'Ange Noir lightly. The blind buy turned out to be a bad buy, although the scents sounded so great. I have worn it only once up to now and from Ufff to ihh and well, I actually go through everything ;)
In itself it is not a bad scent, I would advise anyone considering a purchase but to take a prior test..

At the spray head I smelled a picture of a somewhat older but high-quality lipstick, which my grandma had at that time, before my eyes. The typical musty-powdery lipstick scent of the past, not the sweet, fragrant lipsticks of today.
I used to sniff out her lipsticks when I was a kid. Once I picked out a nice red one and smeared it on my lips (and around it of course), which turned out to be permanent or today said Long-Lasting and of course with water and soap did not go off :D Of course I have special remover today, but I think in the early 90's there was no such thing yet ;)

After the first spray I really have the feeling to fall into a ton of old powder, crumbled eye shadow, lipstick etc.. Sounds good to me, but, yikes, that's a number. Thank God the almond comes right by. However, first a little rancid, even oily before a sweet note develops. Then the sesame seeds trickle onto the oily almond paste. No trace of iris.

That's how it behaves for a while and I would like to scrub it off again, because it just smells musty.
L'Ange Noir gets sweeter after about an hour. The almond no longer smells so musty but becomes sweeter and creamier and the sesame disappears. The extreme powder cloud also becomes more pleasant and it now smells like having sprayed a make-up box with a beautiful perfume.

The Sillage is enormous and for me simply too much. The shelf life is in the middle range. He's been on my skin about five hours. On clothes and hair? I have no idea fortunately I did not test :D
The bottle is so beautiful and the fragrance just before it ends also, but me 4 hours before I go away to spray to 1 hour a beautiful fragrance to wear, no! there he may rather move on ;)

A sexy dark angel
I recently tested it and it was a good experience: the almond opening note is sweet, intense and soft and not at all bitter or medicinal, the peppery note and the iris give the touch of sexy feminity and the base is very warm and quite longlasting. Precious the dark "fumé" bottle. it's a night fragrance to wear when you want to feel very sexy and feminin. Another "add" in my whishlist!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

7 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Givenchy

Gentleman Givenchy Réserve Privée by Givenchy L'Interdit (2021) (Eau de Parfum Rouge) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Insensé (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy L'Interdit (2020) (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Givenchy Pi (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Ysatis (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (1999) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Monsieur Givenchy (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum Boisée) by Givenchy Gentlemen Only Absolute by Givenchy Vetyver by Givenchy Organza (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Play Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy III (2007) by Givenchy L'Interdit (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Eau de Vetyver by Givenchy