Play Intense for Her 2010

Play Intense for Her by Givenchy
Bottle Design Serge Mansau
Play Intense for Her is a perfume by Givenchy for women and was released in 2010. The scent is spicy-oriental. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Pepper, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesMagnolia, Orchid, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 01.04.2019.

Complex and Gothic
I had avoided buying any of the Play line from Givenchy because I assumed, wrongly, that they were just going to be generic fruity/floral creations. My assumption came from the look of the bottle, which I felt was aimed at the teen demographic. I shall say now that I was very wrong and that, although I don't really understand the link between the fragrances and the MP3 player style bottle, these are beautiful and complex perfumes.

I bought this version as I have a penchant for intense, dark fragrances and this delivers! There is a slight vibe of Very Irresistible L'Intense by Givenchy and I get the similarity between Play Intense and La Perla J'aime La Nuit, both of these are favourites of mine too. I had always shied away from perfumes with pepper expecting them to be too harsh, so I am glad I didn't check the notes for this perfume before I bought it.

Play Intense opens with sharp Orange blossom/black pepper medley which quickly settles down getting darker as the patchouli and benzoin deepen. I can't smell much magnolia at all but definitely get the tiare and orchid which stop this being too masculine. The tonka bean rounds the fragrance off beautifully making it smooth and slightly creamy. Overall, I find Play Intense mysterious and gothic, yet elegant and feminine. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys the darker side of perfumes!

Amazing Oriental
Amazing Oriental perfume, very long lasting and yet sweet and mysterious. I loved from the first moment, not too heavy and I believe suitable all seasons if you like orientals. The bottle is very unusual and modern mostly like a gadget. I love it.

by pudelbonzo
by Parfümliebe
by Goldlola
by Goldlola

Popular Givenchy

Insensé (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Ysatis (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Pi (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (1999) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Vetyver by Givenchy Gentlemen Only Absolute by Givenchy Monsieur de Givenchy (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Play Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Amarige (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Givenchy III (2007) by Givenchy Ange ou Démon (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Xeryus (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Ambre Tigré by Givenchy Xeryus Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy Cologne by Givenchy