Play for Her 2010 Eau de Parfum

Play for Her (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy
Bottle Design Serge Mansau
Play for Her (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Givenchy for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesAfrican orange blossomAfrican orange blossom
MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.05.2021.

Expensive cheapie?
Negative reviews are never fun to write, but I hope you'll bear with me - especially if this fragrance works great for you, then I don't want to have said anything :)
For me, this is a boring sweet floral fragrance in an unfortunately cheap looking bottle. I like playful bottles, but this one looks to me more like it was designed for a 13 year old. But you have to let him one thing: the bottle fits well to the content.
The fragrance itself is on me only a sweet mixture, in which I unfortunately recognize no "play" ... playful is not much about it. Overall too sweet, the notes blur haphazardly into each other and everything seems somehow too heavy despite the rather lean performance. Development I can not detect much in this fragrance, because it is so quickly already so weak that you have to press the nose firmly to the wrist.
This one moves on ...
Rosafluffy Flacon
I am attentive by the pink bottle and become the Glitzersteinchen.Actually I stand on such a thing no more, but sometimes still the teen Girly in me comes through. I bought it blind (once again a blind buy), which did not disappoint me. I have him much sweeter imagined and can not quite understand why this smell comes away so badly. (Tastes are different ;)
The first sprayer is very pleasant. A fresh sweet and later somewhat fruity. A fresh fruity sweet .he makes directly good mood and gives a certain lightheartedness. Overdosing might be difficult with the smell, the durability could be somewhat longer with pleasure.
I like the scent very much and the
Flacon lies well in the hand. Doesn't feel like a plastic fuss at all, rather high quality and with love for detail ????
I am glad to have this beautiful fragrance in my collection, a fragrance for the carefree days at Leben✨

A Jar of Red Jam in the Shape of an Ipod
Speaking of gimmicks, Givenchy PLAY FOR HER comes housed in what appears to be an ipod. Cute, I guess. The liquid, predictably, is adolescent as well. PLAY FOR HER smells remarkably similar to about twelve red jammy fruity florals that I've sniffed to date. In fact, this may smell like one of Givenchy's other recent launches. Perhaps they're pulling the Bvlgari trick of selling previously launched perfumes in new bottles.

Anyway, PLAY FOR HER lacks any perfumic interest to this nose. It's almost too sweet and the overall effect is that of a jar of red jam. I don't know why there are no fruits listed among the notes, but this level of sweetness could not be accounted for without something more sugary than tonka, it seems to me. I am confident that this fragrance will work for those to whom it is being marketed. I obviously do not fall into that niche.

by Endorphin
by Endorphin
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo
by Meinhardis
by Meinhardis

Popular Givenchy

Insensé (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Ysatis (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Pi (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (1999) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Parfum) by Givenchy Vetyver by Givenchy L'Interdit (2020) (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Givenchy Monsieur de Givenchy (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentlemen Only Absolute by Givenchy Play Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Givenchy III (2007) by Givenchy Amarige (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy Cologne by Givenchy L'Interdit (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Xeryus (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy