L'Interdit 2020Eau de Parfum Intense

Version from 2020
L'Interdit (2020) (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Givenchy
L'Interdit (2020) (Eau de Parfum Intense) is a new perfume by Givenchy for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-creamy. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Patchouli, Leather, Madagascan vanilla, Roasted sesame absolute

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.10.2020.

Amadea70
From Gotham through tuberose heaven to the death star
I love cinema! And because I wanted my daughter to love cinema too, I now know almost all the Lego films of the last few years. Otherwise my headline would have been Lord Helmet:)

To me, the bottle looks like the Lego figures Batman and Darth Vader. I really had to smile when I saw that bottle in front of me. "I'm in your father" I can literally hear. But, shmuck, it's a beautiful bottle, and it's made of glass. The rubber band with the Givenchy emblem wasn't needed, but good
For my sprayer I first go to the kitchen, get pepper mill and sesame oil (roasted). Spray: yes, black pepper is in it - smells like ground pepper..........and then a lot of tuberose, although I didn't have it in the kitchen - a dream.
Now I just have to smell the sesame oil - hm. I'm switching from hand to oil bottle.... hand - oil bottle - hand - oil bottle. All right, there'll be some in there. In my bottle it is probably not roasted ,Vanilla yes - Patchoulie dezent.

Lord Helmet is in a good mood. I'll comb the desert, maybe I'll find the roasted sesame oil.
The Dark Lady
A very expressive and almost dominant scent which is slightly softened by the vanilla in the first 3 hours. Nevertheless a perfume that has something to say and rushes past many others. The roasted sesame is strangely enough in my nose all the time, I am actually waiting for my oh so beloved Patchuli. This has almost no power against "Miss Roast Flavor"... It will be something sweet and sesame (shouldn't be negative), thanks to the tuberose - you can always rely on it when you need a really intense floral thrill! The bottle is not only black, by the way a very beautiful and noble bottle no this whole lady is extremely dark, probably dressed in a black naturally expensive noble leather jacket with fine black stockings which are stuck in sinfully high pumps gasping for air, there looks about a pei... oh no I do not want to stimulate any fantasy here.
Women with high self-confidence can wear it well, it is noticed, and it remains in the memory of many a man. Durability I also indicate 8 hours and more. In the whole fragrance process it loses some of its angularity and becomes a little softer, but always with the roasted sesame seeds as a companion. It is unusual, not bad, you have to get used to the newer aromas first I am firmly convinced that he will find his dark lovers. Is not a girly perfume, the woman who wears it wants to make a statement and be taken. It is available in three sizes, starting with 30 ml ca, 70 Euro.

Danke an Alle :-)
by Organzalady
by Venusia
by Venusia

Popular Givenchy

Insensé (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Ysatis (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Pi (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza Indécence (1999) (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Givenchy III (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Vetyver by Givenchy Monsieur de Givenchy (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Gentlemen Only Absolute by Givenchy Play Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Organza (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Amarige (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Givenchy III (2007) by Givenchy Ange ou Démon (Eau de Parfum) by Givenchy Xeryus (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Xeryus Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Givenchy Ambre Tigré by Givenchy Eau de Vetyver by Givenchy