White Heaven Beach 2019

White Heaven Beach by Glamfume
White Heaven Beach is a new perfume by Glamfume for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesWhite rose, Lychee, Blackcurrant, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Jasmine, Iris, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla, Sandalwood, Gourmand notes, Cotton flower, White musk, Blond woods

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 01.08.2020.

Finchen1976
The white giant becomes a dwarf
I don't understand all the negative statements at all, but I also like real funny scents sometimes. ^^

A probie moved in with me on an order.
I already had the black brother (Glamfume True Story), but I was glad that I only had a 30ml bottle because of the fragrance composition. (I must also honestly say that the price is really unjustified for the Glamfumes, not to mention the fact that there is no discount on the fragrances, because with Parfumdreams it's always: except Glamfume and reduced items.)

I sprayed.
Oh, what a fragrance!?
The opening notes start, similar to Good Girl from CH, citric, the lemon even I can smell well.
The heart note blends (for me) with the base, as if someone had opened a wonderful candy cupboard, from which all the delicious gourmand smells escape, but for me it doesn't remain ZU sweet and too syntethic, because the woods (the cupboard! *g*) and the base notes form an almost perfect symbiosis for me and soften the whole thing.

I like the fragrance so much that I actually ordered it, torn between the different sizes, but I decided for 30ml, because there was no saving to 50ml or 3 € is ridiculous.

Unfortunately, the scent gets very close to my skin very quickly and - this is very strange - when you spray it over or after it, I find it to be disgustingly sticky and stinging on my skin. What I find FULL a pity, because during the first spraying I stick only with my nose at the wrist and find it really megaschön. I wanted to buy the one directly after the first sprayer, the little one is almost gone and today I hit it.

I really don't associate a beach with the fragrance, but Heaven and White somehow do, because it stays airy and fresh despite its sweetness, which I find really unique. If I've got it on, I can't even smell enough.

I'm curious whether the nipple will make it to the second 30ml bottle or the liaison ends with "Was quite nice with you, but nu' is also good that it is over..." :-) Especially since he is already forcing me to mutate into a little sprayer with him... ^^

by FräuleinJK
by FräuleinJK

Popular Glamfume

True Story by Glamfume True Story Men by Glamfume White Heaven Beach Men by Glamfume