Pacific Rock Moss 2016

Pacific Rock Moss by Goldfield & Banks
Pacific Rock Moss is a popular perfume by Goldfield & Banks for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Cologne)

Australian seaside moss
Italian lemonItalian lemon
French sageFrench sage
Egyptian geraniumEgyptian geranium
Virginia cedarVirginia cedar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.10.2021.

Dusch Das - Special Limited Edition
So I would describe Pacific Rock Moss in 5 words. For one or the other perhaps something hard and rugged, but as I find not even so inappropriate.
Clearly aquatic, sporty as the typical men's shower gel, with a niechigen component from the mossy green also herbaceous, balsamic fragrances, hence the Special Edition.
It would make an excellent summer shower gel and for that reason I was initially disappointed when I first sniffed it. I was hoping for something insanely unique here, since it was so highly praised by various perfume youtubers.
I could definitely understand the Australia road trip vibe association, but my expectations weren't quite met.
Nonetheless, I gave the fragrance several chances and also took it on summer vacation, for lack of alternatives. Sillage and durability were mediocre, felt sometimes more, sometimes less. He performs but on hot days better than on milder.
Meanwhile, he has convinced me, because I catch myself every now and then just to sniff the fragrance to enjoy the summer feeling once again.
I can also understand the badge "entry-level niche", due to the known sporty shower gel DNA accessible to everyone, which I initially took as negative. Today, it no longer bothers me.
In conclusion, I can say Pacific Rock Moss by Goldfield & Banks was my - unwanted - summer fragrance 2021.Who would have thought it?!

On the Great Barrier Reef
My absolute summer favorite. Fresh, clean with a slightly citrusy sweetness. Exactly how you imagine the visit to the Great Barrier Reef's. Simply a dream scent for hot days and price performance more than top. H/S only weakness... but you can cope ;)
You beautiful holiday memory
A few years ago I lost my heart to the wonderful island of Corsica, Pacific Rock Moss by Goldfield & Banks reflects the flair of this island so beautifully and naturally.
I would describe the fragrance like a road trip across the island....
The mesmerizing scent of deep green forests with conifers where dew drops glisten in lightly interwoven spider webs. The damp air is cooling and slightly earthy.
Beyond the next hilltop, it suddenly becomes hot, the forests behind us. The sun reflects in the water, salty and clear air rises in my nose.We drive along some plantations with ripe, tangy citrus fruits. The trip ends in the midday heat on the beach. The waves have washed driftwood, small shells and seaweed onto the beach, I see a yacht floating in a small bay in the distance. Not a soul is in sight, slightly sweaty, we get rid of our clothes and jump into the refreshing waves.

Ah Pacific Rock Moss, thank you for the little trip.

The longevity of the perfume, like a road trip, is unfortunately gone far too quickly.The sillage is pleasant, not overbearing, but noticeable.
My perfect niche companion for hot temperatures.
A great fragrance for man and woman.
Mayflower96
Clear your head by the sea
It's cloudy and still we went to the sea. We had to clear our heads, packed a blanket and some tea and drove to the beach. It was neither particularly warm or cold rather tepid. Once at the beach we walked for hours and it felt like it was just the two of us and time had stopped. Before we were about to get back into the car, my husband suggested we take a quick dip in the sea. We made a bet - who would be first with the complete body under water, may choose a movie for tonight. We left everything behind, slipped out of our clothes and ran towards the sea. Past small rocks, covered with moss. And it's that moment when you forget everything around you, running towards the sea in your knickers, that's exactly what Pacific Rock Moss smells like. A beautiful, aromatic, mossy fragrance that is coherent, harmonious and rounded.
From the previous comments, you can see that the fragrance has pushed mega the hype a few years ago- rightly so!
I must even confess that the Rock Moss will replace my universally beloved Wood Sage & Sea Salt, as it is friendlier and more harmonious and thus better suits me.
12 apostles, a shampoo and a feeling of happiness
First the story and then the test:
I worked and lived in Australia 35 years ago on the Gold and Sunshine Coast. There is a rock formation called the 12 Apostles that is beautiful. The scent transports me on the road trip to and along these rocks. A carefree and happy time in my life.
This scent exudes that, too. The coastal spray in the glaring sun, paired with that lemon just peeking out, the slight sweetness and the cedar, just grand.
I don't smell coconut at all, good thing.
But I do smell apple. That note probably comes from rose geranium? I don't know if you guys are familiar with the Marlies Möller " Marine Moisture" shampoo. I have been using it for many years. It has a great scent. I always take it to my hairdressers (then and now). Everyone raves about the scent, but no one(s) could ever guess the particular scent. It's only when I say creamy apple that everyone says, yeah right. That's not a Granny Smith, nor a Boskop, but a tart-sweet Wellant or similar. That's exactly the note that's in PRM too, what luck, because it immediately won me over to the scent. It's also great to layer, if you like.
The fragrance lasts long, has a good sillage, which is already special with my skin. The is not harsh or angular, but has character and constantly changes in expression. Definitely unisex. Would not exclude him also for colder seasons, but is a firecracker for sunny times.
People, the makes convertible feeling at its finest. In addition, the bottle is great cinema (with gold cap).
Oh I smell coconut
... But that is not included - lucky. Coconut can be difficult. I smell but at the thought of it first duftbaumkokos. And that makes me gag. How about this? Fresh, clean, not sweet... A whiff. Caribbean, sun and sand on my feet. And in the same sniff comes (I think) coastal moss. May the devil in paradise know what that smells like, I don't. But if ex so smells I like it.
PRM was a blind buy that I don't regret. Also, I find the assessment about the durability rather questionable. I perceive him really long - for an aquatic. And he also radiates moderate. Since I know more expensive perfumes that act far more underground.
Really a great fragrance. Not sweet, not too citrusy, not too spicy, slightly icy but in no way Synthetisch. A short trip to paradise without the sultriness that other candidates bring with them
ChrisBeetz
Holiday feeling...with pleasantly restrained aquatic fragrance
There is it nevertheless still..these pleasant smells, which are absolutely not complicated..as one wishes itself its vacation
And with vacation I have rather a southern country on the Mediterranean in mind than an adventure tour to the Far East
This like as Aquate described fragrance has quite the popular aquatic note in itself - which is here, however, well-behaved restrained and surrounded by citrus notes (tangerine ?), it sounds a little moss with, sage blossom and a slightly woody undertone round off the whole - and so he is not too sweet - but remains over a long time (for this fragrance) refreshingly light on the skin ... not without a quite subtle long-lasting charisma
Refreshing, light , uncomplicated - somewhere between Aquate and citrus....absolut unisex and thus also the fragrance for compliments of any kind

Holiday feeling..yes gladly, Adria, eat ice cream and stroll on the beach - also goes in the summer for the office - for this he is discreet enough
Light Blue Intense in Niche
I know it's tiresome comparing perfumes to other perfumes, but for me Dolce & Gabbana's light blue juice has always been a benchmark for summer because of its lasting freshness and good durability. Now this year I wanted to focus fully on non-perfume, because my choice of designers now ranges from freezing winter to high-heat summer, it's now time to get more active in this area and while I'm already wonderfully equipped in the winter area with Herod and Baraonda I'm still missing a real summer banger and that's when Goldfield & Banks Pacific Rock Moss caught my eye. Partly via Youtube and partly via forums. I didn't notice it when I first tested it, but upon further wear I immediately noticed that it has a comparable scent cloud to its designer counterparts, only in a much more natural and less masuklin. The slight fruitiness of the lemon comes through better here, making it smell less artificial and will probably soon make my Light Blue Intense obsolete. It really does smell fantastically fresh, the sage is beautifully incorporated and the moss just works wonderfully with the aquatic notes.

Absolute summer recommendation
Augusto
Come back, come, baby, come back
Summer fragrances are for summer and winter fragrances are for winter...
Real summer scents are for the cold winter, and real winter scents carry you through the hot summer.

Sufficiently sprayed on the fragrance arises a spirit of imagination. Like a flying carpet, it carries us back to last summer by the sea or dreams us the next. Citrusy, aquatic, but also slightly bitter, our noses rest in the moss and our olfactory gaze falls on the warm rocks washed by the cool sea water. Come baby, come. Oh come back. Last summer by the sea.

How I look forward to testing the scent in the summer soon!
Safe Sage
Very linear perfume with excellent persistence. Sage and moss dominate, in an aquatic environment. A fragrance for very hot days and muggy-warm weather. For young people and the young at heart. Sporty, fresh, not noble, but nevertheless valuable. But in my opinion too expensive as a new acquisition.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 4 months ago
A more masculine version of Wood Sage & Sea Salt. Tropical, fresh and floral. Perfect vacations scent. Performance is mediocre...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Smooth and pleasant aquatic scent. Citrusy, mossy and slightly floral. The drydown is a bit woodsy. Performance is weak.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Slightly sweet aquatic with a bit of lemon & a lot of moss. White linen and straw hat by the beach kind of scent. Pleasant but short-lived.
Ernie824Ernie824 3 years ago
From other reviewers is similar to Sea, Salt and Fig by Old Navy sold here in the U.S

by Coni
by Coni
Pacific Rock Moss passt perfekt zu meinem Aquarell ;)
by JexThoth
by SanMH
by Lah
by Lah

Popular Goldfield & Banks

Bohemian Lime by Goldfield & Banks Silky Woods by Goldfield & Banks Wood Infusion by Goldfield & Banks Desert Rosewood by Goldfield & Banks Southern Bloom by Goldfield & Banks Velvet Splendour by Goldfield & Banks White Sandalwood by Goldfield & Banks Blue Cypress by Goldfield & Banks Sunset Hour by Goldfield & Banks