Bohemian Lime 2020

Bohemian Lime by Goldfield & Banks
Bohemian Lime is a popular perfume by Goldfield & Banks for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Givaudan

Finger limeFinger lime Italian bergamotItalian bergamot Coriander seedCoriander seed Haitian vetiverHaitian vetiver Atlas cedarAtlas cedar Australian sandalwoodAustralian sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 02.07.2022.

Freshness and elegance.

The fragrance that I have enjoyed the most this summer, an explosion of lime in its very long-lasting top, which together with coriander and bergamot provide freshness, shine and joy, this fragrance is very well accompanied by woody sensations with sandalwood and cedar from the atlas, with a creamy musk background. Casual elegance and charm for this fine fragrance.

Independent Freshie with acceptable H/S
More masculine than unisex, has quite a distinctive note that could definitely bother one or the other. I mags totally. Find him but therefore just not as interchangeable as some have written. I suppose it depends on the scale....
Has, as Jazzbob has written, a touch of Montblanc Explorer. H ür so a fresh fragrance absolutely ok, projection comparatively good
On an Island...
Sound of the sea. The water in front of me glistens in the orange glow of the sun, as if thousands of diamonds were floating on it. A fresh breeze blows over the vastness of the sea to me, and mixes with the scent of the citrus groves located in the hinterland to a beautiful melange. Life can be so carefree...
Next to me lies and lolls in the sand my picture-perfect companion. Would it be a shame to have to enjoy this scenario alone! She is unique. Her perfect body gently covered by the sand, exudes an elegant creamy woody veil. Defined curves and a long slender neck blend perfectly into the exotic landscape. Equated with a youthful fruitiness that is second to none. Juicy and sweet at the same time! To bite, there would be unfortunately not this certain bulkiness ... She is just a little green behind the ears. But I can remedy that, if I only play with her often enough! Long I can not hold me back anyway!
My fingers are already quite tingly, and surrounded by all these summer-scented aromas, it grabs me. Rather, I grab them! Full of fervor and passion, I grab her neck. With a skillful tug, I pull her onto my lap. I place my one hand on her soft and woody-scented underbelly, while my other hand gently cups her creamy neck!
And then, yes then, I get out and play the most beautiful piece from my repertoire on my beloved guitar from Hanika Manufaktur...:-)

Inspired by the blessed spring temperatures of the last few days, I wrote these lines about Bohemian Lime. A beautiful summer scent that also reminds me a little of The Tycoon by St Giles. Uncomplicated, refreshing and hopeful in that it offers pragmatic and applicable solutions for the months ahead. So that we may all have a carefree, and as carefree as possible, summer in these still very constrained and reduced times.

Landshark321
High-performing lime beauty with earthy/woody undertones
This is my first full Goldfield & Banks Bohemian Lime, certainly among the best known fragrances from this Australian House, along with Pacific Rock Moss. High-performing citrus-dominant scents are relatively difficult to come by, and Bohemian Lime does not disappoint in either its performance or overall quality. It’s a robust lime fragrance, not so much the champagne-like Tom Ford Azure Lime but a heartier experience that, while centered around the freshness of the fruit itself, nonetheless feels quite grounded in the other earthy elements—namely, vetiver, coriander, and woods.

It’s unsurprisingly fresh and slightly fruity but not that tart; the lime does not veer intro grapefruit territory, nor is it particularly beverage-like. Rather, the fresh, green qualities of the fruit and plants blend very well with the other features. It feels well-blended, complete, and easy to wear.

Bohemian Lime, like most of the line, is priced at $185 for 100ml in parfum concentration, sold at boutiques like Perfumoloy and Luckyscent. One last note on its performance is that it’s not quite as strong as some of the Profumum Roma entries but it’s nonetheless great and less expensive, at less than $2 per ml, than Profumum Roma.

I’m going to sample it some more but this might be on the short list for one of the next fresh/citrus bottles that I buy from Nir Guy at Perfumology.

8 out of 10
Bohemian lime body
Is this the real lime, is this just synthesis
Caught in an australian landslide, an escape from reality
Open your nose, put it up to the sky and feel
I'm just a fresh frag, I need no longevity
"Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low"
Any way the wind blows does sillage really matter to me, to me

Mama, just smelled a frag
Put the sprayer against my arm, pulled the trigger, now it's wet
Mama, course has just begun
But now I'm hooked and buy it right away
Bohemian Lime an ode to Byron Bay.
A place where party people who celebrate graduation, hippies who stop here for a break and surfers who find paradisiacal waves here.
A place where the rainforest extends to the beach.
This fragrance unites all of this.
He's as sprightly as the party crowd,
it conveys the serenity of the surfers
and is as concerned with naturalness as the hippies
It's like closing your eyes in Byron Bay, briefly escaping reality. Frolicking in the middle of the crowd. Approving a refreshing homemade lemonade lemonade. A lemonade that has so little sugar that it shouldn't even be called lemonade. With the fresh, unsprayed lemons in the foreground. We enjoy this refreshing lemonade as a break from dancing, because the waves are just levelling off, or as a reward for the sweaty help on the self-catering farm. We enjoy the sea breeze, feel the rain forest.

3 hours later the sparkling soda doesn't bubble up anymore and our way leads deeper and deeper into the rainforest. The undergrowth looks more and more like a thicket. Dew drops are lying on the big leaves. Sea breezes continue to blow past us. After another 2 hours we don't feel the sea blowing anymore. For another hour we are still wandering deep in the rainforest. Does the way back matter, if we like it where we are? Only to be confronted with reality again.

The reality is also that the Sillage goes down at the party, is perceptible on half a surfboard length and doesn't bother anyone on a trip to find yourself.

Bohemian Lime a fragrance that mixes the classic with the modern, creating something great. Just like Bohemian Rhapsody does.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 6 months ago
Freshness without being boring! Imagine Aventus made fresh, round and natural smelling with all darker notes removed. Instant love
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
Juicy and sparkling citruses in the opening that makes your mouth water. In the drydown, it becomes less sparkling and some woods appear.

Bohemian Lime (Instagram: @eternalscentjourney)
by RahulESJ
by AndersT
by AndersT
by LeSamourai
by LeSamourai
by Journey82
by Journey82

Popular by Goldfield & Banks

Pacific Rock Moss by Goldfield & Banks Silky Woods by Goldfield & Banks Wood Infusion by Goldfield & Banks Desert Rosewood by Goldfield & Banks Sunset Hour by Goldfield & Banks Southern Bloom by Goldfield & Banks Velvet Splendour by Goldfield & Banks Blue Cypress by Goldfield & Banks White Sandalwood by Goldfield & Banks Purple Suede by Goldfield & Banks