Pink Palm Eau de Parfum

Pink Palm (Eau de Parfum) by Good Chemistry
Pink Palm (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Good Chemistry for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-citrusy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Dragon fruitDragon fruit MagnoliaMagnolia VanillaVanilla
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Frankie, last update on 28.10.2021.

I recently purchased a Good Chemistry discovery set
I got two of them actually, and this was my favorite of all 6 scents I tried. Coming in just above sugarberry . If you love gourmand/ candy scents, there's something in this that reminds me of the way sweet-tart/smarties candies taste. I found it to last quite a while on my skin and you can feel that it has a much higher oil content than most other perfumes. I was hesitant to spray it on my clothes for this reason but for someone who has a hard time keeping scents on their skin, I found this to be a quick favorite. I also enjoyed the jasmine/rose, and they were all nice, but of the six these three stand out.

Popular by Good Chemistry

Jasmine Rose (Perfume) by Good Chemistry Sugar Berry (Perfume) by Good Chemistry Coco Blush by Good Chemistry Magnolia Violet (Perfume) by Good Chemistry Apricot Bloom (Perfume) by Good Chemistry Vanilla Orchid (Perfume) by Good Chemistry Cheerful Charmer by Good Chemistry Rustic Woods (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Bluebell (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Waterlily (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Daydreamer (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Wild Child (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Brainiac (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Apricot Bloom (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Sugar Berry (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Silver Coast (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Queen Bee (Body Spray) by Good Chemistry Daydreamer (Perfume) by Good Chemistry Cool Glacier (Cologne) by Good Chemistry Queen Bee (Perfume) by Good Chemistry