Alexandra 2016

Alexandra by Gritti
Alexandra is a perfume by Gritti for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit DavanaDavana PeachPeach PearPear
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine Orange blossomOrange blossom Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang Damask roseDamask rose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli SaffronSaffron Cashmere woodCashmere wood AmberAmber VanillaVanilla Tonka beanTonka bean MuskMusk

Submitted by Neta, last update on 09.02.2022.

The scent is exclusively available in Germany.

Feminine & perfect
I was introduced to this perfume around 2018. At that time I went to the store to smell Gritti in general after reading that the scents were very good and expressive, but I had no idea that I will find something special :)

Alexandra captivated me from the very first note when I smelled it on my wrist.
At first I liked the fruity sweetness, but then the white floral, powdery scents kept my nose going. The Jasmine is the most prominent, as well as the Ylang Ylang. The bottom notes are the real classics - vanilla, amber, tonka bean. Everything is blended so well!

From the top notes to the bottom notes, I can say this is absolutely my fragrance. Feminine, cosy, stable and as bonus long-lasting. It seems really nothing special and unique according to the notes, but for me it is good quality scent from an amazing brand.

Popular by Gritti

Pomelo Sorrento by Gritti Duchessa by Gritti Noctem Arabs by Gritti Alvise by Gritti You're So Vain by Gritti Rialto by Gritti Neroli Extreme by Gritti Chantilly by Gritti Beyond The Wall by Gritti Tangerina by Gritti Areté by Gritti Aqua Incanta by Gritti White Almond by Gritti Damascus by Gritti Decimo by Gritti Light Powdery by Gritti Macramè by Gritti Saraj by Gritti Ephesus by Gritti Costiera by Gritti