Alexandra by Gritti

Alexandra 2016

FrauKrau
09.02.2022 - 08:45 PM

Feminine & perfect

I was introduced to this perfume around 2018. At that time I went to the store to smell Gritti in general after reading that the scents were very good and expressive, but I had no idea that I will find something special :)

Alexandra captivated me from the very first note when I smelled it on my wrist.
At first I liked the fruity sweetness, but then the white floral, powdery scents kept my nose going. The Jasmine is the most prominent, as well as the Ylang Ylang. The bottom notes are the real classics - vanilla, amber, tonka bean. Everything is blended so well!

From the top notes to the bottom notes, I can say this is absolutely my fragrance. Feminine, cosy, stable and as bonus long-lasting. It seems really nothing special and unique according to the notes, but for me it is good quality scent from an amazing brand.

Latest Reviews

FrauKrauFrauKrau 7 months ago
Royal Sapphire - Thameen

Royal Sapphire It's my nectar scent meadow
This is the only Thameen fragrance that has captivated me, out of almost the entire collection. A sweet nectar scent, with something a little heavier and greener underneath. It's as if you've gone from a meadow in bloom to a forest. Personally,...

FrauKrauFrauKrau 7 months ago
Armani Privé - Bleu Lazuli - Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé - Bleu Lazuli Surprisingly gorgeous scent
For me and my collection - probably the first and only Armani Prive perfume that you won't immediately understand. It smells both sweet and spicy, with a hint of tobacco and some floral nectar. And there's also a powder here and there,...