Aqua Incanta 2012

Aqua Incanta by Gritti
Aqua Incanta is a popular perfume by Gritti for women and was released in 2012. The scent is powdery-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla, Powdery notes
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Amber, Woody notes

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 16.01.2020.

Welcome to Pleasantville!
I always feel that I smell a scent and only then do images appear in my head. Spontaneously thinking of an actor the other way around and assigning him or her a familiar scent is not for me.

I had to walk a few steps in the rain yesterday, and thanks to the great package from Mrs. Nickhun I couldn't avoid applying two fragrances, including this one.

A huge bouquet of roses and iris appears before my mind's eye, plugged into these green flower mopeds (what are they called? The ones that give way like this?), the green part is made of finest soap.
A really opulent bouquet, which does not change and despite economical dosage, the fragrance SO is present. More iris than rose, vanilla hardly noticeable, but powder and iris dominate.

Nothing much changes either.
While I was running around in the rain and smelled it every now and then, the film "Pleasantville" came to my mind, do you know it? So 50s chic with knee-length pleated skirts, laid-back hairstyle, starched frill blouse. Perfect housewife who welcomes her husband with a tray of freshly baked cookies. THAT is Aqua Incanta.

For Fräulein Rottenmeier he is too soft and powdery, I really associate him with such smiling, friendly, perfect 50s women, even older (SORRY!).

Somehow the fragrance doesn't fit into my personal everyday life, although I find it really interesting and not bad at all.

I find it spooky, because I have hardly ever experienced a fragrance until now that I feel like I like it somehow, but it doesn't suit me. :-)

by LadyViolet
by LadyViolet

Popular Gritti

Pomelo Sorrento by Gritti Noctem Arabs by Gritti Alvise by Gritti Rialto by Gritti White Almond by Gritti Damascus by Gritti Chantilly by Gritti Saraj by Gritti Areté by Gritti Neroli Extreme by Gritti Lu by Gritti Light Powdery by Gritti Arancia Ambrata by Gritti Magnifica Lux by Gritti Ephesus by Gritti Costiera by Gritti Macramè by Gritti Alexandra by Gritti Doped Tuberose by Gritti Tutù (Extrait de Parfum) by Gritti