Aqua Incanta (2012)

Aqua Incanta by Gritti

Aqua Incanta is a popular perfume by Gritti for women and was released in 2012. The scent is powdery-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla, Powdery notes
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Amber, Woody notes

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 16.01.2020.

Welcome to Pleasantville!
I always feel that I smell a scent and only then do images appear in my head. Spontaneously thinking of an actor the other way around and assigning him or her a familiar scent is not for me.

I had to walk a few steps in the rain yesterday, and thanks to the great package from Mrs. Nickhun I couldn't avoid applying two fragrances, including this one.

A huge bouquet of roses and iris appears before my mind's eye, plugged into these green flower mopeds (what are they called? The ones that give way like this?), the green part is made of finest soap.
A really opulent bouquet, which does not change and despite economical dosage, the fragrance SO is present. More iris than rose, vanilla hardly noticeable, but powder and iris dominate.

Nothing much changes either.
While I was running around in the rain and smelled it every now and then, the film "Pleasantville" came to my mind, do you know it? So 50s chic with knee-length pleated skirts, laid-back hairstyle, starched frill blouse. Perfect housewife who welcomes her husband with a tray of freshly baked cookies. THAT is Aqua Incanta.

For Fräulein Rottenmeier he is too soft and powdery, I really associate him with such smiling, friendly, perfect 50s women, even older (SORRY!).

Somehow the fragrance doesn't fit into my personal everyday life, although I find it really interesting and not bad at all.

I find it spooky, because I have hardly ever experienced a fragrance until now that I feel like I like it somehow, but it doesn't suit me. :-)

by LadyViolet
by LadyViolet

Popular Gritti

Pomelo Sorrento by Gritti Noctem Arabs by Gritti Damascus by Gritti Alvise by Gritti Arancia Ambrata by Gritti Chantilly by Gritti Saraj by Gritti White Edition - White Almond by Gritti Neroli Extreme by Gritti Rialto by Gritti Macramè by Gritti Costiera by Gritti Alexandra by Gritti Fanós by Gritti Lu by Gritti Delirium by Gritti White Edition - Light Powdery by Gritti Doped Tuberose by Gritti Preludio by Gritti Ephesus by Gritti