A Song for the Rose 2019

A Song for the Rose by Gucci
A Song for the Rose is a popular perfume by Gucci for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose
MuskMusk
WoodsWoods

Submitted by Psotka, last update on 13.01.2022.

A Song for a Rose, hidden rose behind lemon balm
I just received my decant of this one. I was intrigued by the scent but frankly. It's not a rose perfume at all. The main accord I am getting is lemon balm, not even lemon grass. No woodiness. The rose stands in the back and you have to search for it because the lemon balm is so dominant. I do not dislike lemon balm since we always had it and I enjoyed squeezing the leaves to have my hands smelling lemon balm. I can imagine that I will actually enjoy this fragrance in hot weather because of this lemon balm and the freshness it brings. Just not what I had expected by the name and the listed notes. Would I buy a full bottle? most likely not, will I still enjoy my decant? hopefully in summer this year!
Painting without canvas
Inside is what it says: Roses.
Climbing roses, to be exact.
The clouds in the sky pass quickly and provide for a wild shadow play. If the rose bush is still in the shade, moist and slightly acidic, its flowers will immediately shine again in the sunshine, juicy and almost fruity.
The fragrance has a soapy aftertaste, not classical, however, but much more like modern liquid soap. This soap note can't be classified properly, sounds dissonant.
The special thing about this climbing rose is that the wall, the gate, the wire is missing - the flowers don't cling to anything, they float. Like a painting without canvas.
There is only the chorus of roses with the soap, which does not hit the note, and the musical accompaniment is missing. There's no background. No other flowers, no green, no wood. Nevertheless, the fragrance radiates powerfully, lasts long.
This fragrance leaves me somewhat confused with its seemingly deliberate superficiality, with its missing framework.
Because that's exactly what it is to me: a stiff mask, facade.
TruuMax
With the guitar in the Rosenfeld
And there I was...

I was sitting in a field full of red roses... And while my eyes on the horizon perceive a strong purple of lavender, I'm strumming Wicked Game by Chris Isaak in front of me... This song has been my love since I was a kid, by the way.

The most beautiful things in life don't have to be complicated. Sometimes a guitar made of good wood, a few roses and something soapy on the horizon is enough to make our luck perfect.

It has a shelf life of 7 hours, but after 3 hours at the latest the Sillage becomes rather restrained. Though it was not yet dominant and expansive. At most 2 meters are right at the beginning in it. After that it should be half a meter where you can really smell the smell.

The bottle is also a true masterpiece

by Iriszka
by Iriszka

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Moonlight Serenade by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci