Bamboo 2015 Eau de Parfum

Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
6.7 / 10 225 Ratings
Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart Notes Casablanca lilyCasablanca lily Orange blossomOrange blossom Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood Tahitian vanillaTahitian vanilla AmbergrisAmbergris
Submitted by Michael, last update on 07.11.2022.
The face of the advertising campaign is the Israeli actress and model Gal Gadot.

1 in-depth fragrance description
5.5

Very helpful Review 5
Regrets, with a ghost of musky honeysuckle.
I regret this perfume. I tested it before I bought it, but I had tested many that day, and I believe nose confusion led to this purchase.

It feels murky, like watery leftover perfume notes muddled together. Not stinky, not memorable, and no solid personality of it's own. The one thing that saves it is that it has a little depth and not being overly bright. It does feel somewhat anchored, but unfortunately it's anchored to nothing. Though the scent is listed above as "flowery fresh," I think it's flowery, but not fresh.

It's floral but foggy. If this smell were a color it would be smog gray. Floral notes are easily discerned, and I do get a whiff of the bergamot (although this isn't a citrusy perfume). And I realize this isn't a musk, but it reminds me of one. Likewise, there is no honeysuckle note, but the blend of florals creates a reminder of honeysuckle.

This contains vanilla, but I do not smell it at all. And there's literally nothing sweet about this.

I don't hate it, but I regret it. Trying to use it up, but I won't repurchase. I'm never excited to wear it.

2 short views on the fragrance
Rosaline88Rosaline88 1 year ago
Sandel wood citrus great for spring and summer . But also for winter it’s great for work. I love the vanilla in this one . It’s a fresh one
Jazzy76Jazzy76 5 years ago
Very fresh and citrusy-flowery, it's a modern perfume easy to wear expecially by day.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

7 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Moonlight Serenade by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci The Voice of the Snake by Gucci