Bamboo (2015) Eau de Parfum

Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci

Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCasablanca lily, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tahitian vanilla, Ambergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 21.06.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is the Israeli actress and model Gal Gadot.

9.0 6.0 6.0 5.5/10

LauraBella
Regrets, with a ghost of musky honeysuckle.
I regret this perfume. I tested it before I bought it, but I had tested many that day, and I believe nose confusion led to this purchase.

It feels murky, like watery leftover perfume notes muddled together. Not stinky, not memorable, and no solid personality of it's own. The one thing that saves it is that it has a little depth and not being overly bright. It does feel somewhat anchored, but unfortunately it's anchored to nothing. Though the scent is listed above as "flowery fresh," I think it's flowery, but not fresh.

It's floral but foggy. If this smell were a color it would be smog gray. Floral notes are easily discerned, and I do get a whiff of the bergamot (although this isn't a citrusy perfume). And I realize this isn't a musk, but it reminds me of one. Likewise, there is no honeysuckle note, but the blend of florals creates a reminder of honeysuckle.

This contains vanilla, but I do not smell it at all. And there's literally nothing sweet about this.

I don't hate it, but I regret it. Trying to use it up, but I won't repurchase. I'm never excited to wear it.

Jazzy76 15 months ago
Very fresh and citrusy-flowery, it's a modern perfume easy to wear expecially by day.+3

by Sunshine00
by Jupita
by FrauZett
by FrauZett

Popular Gucci

Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Guilty (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Première (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Made to Measure (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci