Bloom Acqua di Fiori (2018)

Bloom Acqua di Fiori by Gucci
Bottle Design Alessandro Michele

Bloom Acqua di Fiori is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-green. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanum, Blackcurrant bud
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rangoon creeper, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 27.03.2020.

Dakota Johnson, Hari Nef and Petra Collins are the faces of the advertising campaign, under the direction of Glen Luchford.

Green is hope
After a stuffy hot day, I tear open all windows and doors at night - even the entrance door.

I need the cool night air - no matter who walks in unhindered.

I enjoy the draught that penetrates all the rooms and the day's tiredness blows away.
Why am I not as awake in the morning as I am at night?

And Bloom Acqua di Fiori helps me with the guarding.

This fragrance comes to me fresh green, like my garden after the longed-for downpour.
The lawn now lies full and shiny in the moonlight, because it has laboured on the cast.
Light spots from my lanterns wander over it and seem to move flowers and bushes.
Jasmine and tuberose breathe a sigh of relief because the day was hot.
The damp coolness is also welcome to you.
Sandal nestles the vegetation to my skin and the moonlight gives it an emerald tone.

I have the hope of a good new day
Interesting
When Gucci Bloom came and I sniffed it, I found him quite nice, but since I don't wear such hard flowery and powdery scents at all, I didn't know what to expect from this one.
But to my surprise, this one was so different.
It was as if I would smell at the stems of the flowers of Bloom.
Then I had an idea:
I sprayed the Aqua and sprayed a normal Bloom after. Result was very interesting.
Then I started to experiment around.
Because my nose likes citric scents, I have given on the Gucci scent once from D&G Light Blue. Very cool variation. I was often asked that I smell very summery and fresh without being too penetrating. What is really cool about the lemon from DG is to dim it down a bit.
I like to experiment a lot, so I can get some perfumes empty faster :P

Conclusion on the fragrance:
Doesn't last forever. I wouldn't wear it like that alone. Very nice in station wagon!
Duftsucht
What one man has too much of, another has too little of
Gucci Bloom stabbed me in the eye when I was looking for a feminine floral-unsweet-as-a-sweet fragrance: through its beautiful packaging! Unfortunately the tuberose also stung me - in the nose - and so the fragrance was right off my list. Now I was eagerly waiting for Bloom Acqua di Fiori - the fragrance pyramid promised something like a Bloom light. And the fragrance keeps this promise. Jasmine and tuberose are still in the leading role, but dimmed by a little fruit, a little resin, a little wood. And that's exactly my problem: Yes, I know you'll say, but you can't really please them either, and maybe that's true. But Acqua di Fiori just seems a little arbitrary. I still find the fragrance pleasant, but I doubt very much that I would recognise it again if a lady in my surroundings wore it. Additionally, especially the top note for my nose smells a bit synthetic. But I can well imagine that Bloom Acqua di Fiori will find a fan base, especially in summer - perhaps even among younger ladies and girls. I will certainly use the sample with pleasure during my summer holidays, but the fragrance will not be on my wish list. Have fun testing it yourself!

Über-Fougère
The title here is that which instantly springeth to mind @ first intraspiration: it's like when one is out on a country walk, & there's just been rain; and the path has become overgrown, so one flails @ the obstructing herbeage with one's walking-stick (the law proscribes the carrying of machètée in England!). Sometimes when one does this, the blast of broken-stem aroma is overwhelming; & this 'fume is a bit like that. It does settle down though, with the ancilliary muskinesses & ambrinesses phasing in really quite seamlessly - by which I mean, not merely displacing the intense fougère-ity, but kind of softening & blunting the °thorns° in suchwise as that they do not °tear° @ one so much.

QuercusAlbusQuercusAlbus 2 years ago
Über-fougère!

by Strtkds
by Strtkds
Veilchenranken statt des 'Ragunschlingers'

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Eau de Gucci by Gucci Rush by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Femme by Gucci