Bloom Acqua di Fiori (2018)

Bloom Acqua di Fiori by Gucci
Bottle Design: Alessandro Michele

Bloom Acqua di Fiori is a new perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-green. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanum, Blackcurrant bud
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rangoon creeper, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 27.07.2019

Dakota Johnson, Hari Nef and Petra Collins are the faces of the advertising campaign, under the direction of Glen Luchford.

8.0 7.0 8.5/10

Green is hope
After a stuffy hot day, I tear open all windows and doors at night - even the entrance door.

I need the cool night air - no matter who walks in unhindered.

I enjoy the draught that penetrates all the rooms and the day's tiredness blows away.
Why am I not as awake in the morning as I am at night?

And Bloom Acqua di Fiori helps me with the guarding.

This fragrance comes to me fresh green, like my garden after the longed-for downpour.
The lawn now lies full and shiny in the moonlight, because it has laboured on the cast.
Light spots from my lanterns wander over it and seem to move flowers and bushes.
Jasmine and tuberose breathe a sigh of relief because the day was hot.
The damp coolness is also welcome to you.
Sandal nestles the vegetation to my skin and the moonlight gives it an emerald tone.

I have the hope of a good new day
10.0 8.0 6.0 8.0/10

Interesting
When Gucci Bloom came and I sniffed it, I found him quite nice, but since I don't wear such hard flowery and powdery scents at all, I didn't know what to expect from this one.
But to my surprise, this one was so different.
It was as if I would smell at the stems of the flowers of Bloom.
Then I had an idea:
I sprayed the Aqua and sprayed a normal Bloom after. Result was very interesting.
Then I started to experiment around.
Because my nose likes citric scents, I have given on the Gucci scent once from D&G Light Blue. Very cool variation. I was often asked that I smell very summery and fresh without being too penetrating. What is really cool about the lemon from DG is to dim it down a bit.
I like to experiment a lot, so I can get some perfumes empty faster :P

Conclusion on the fragrance:
Doesn't last forever. I wouldn't wear it like that alone. Very nice in station wagon!

Über-Fougère
The title here is that which instantly springeth to mind @ first intraspiration: it's like when one is out on a country walk, & there's just been rain; and the path has become overgrown, so one flails @ the obstructing herbeage with one's walking-stick (the law proscribes the carrying of machètée in England!). Sometimes when one does this, the blast of broken-stem aroma is overwhelming; & this 'fume is a bit like that. It does settle down though, with the ancilliary muskinesses & ambrinesses phasing in really quite seamlessly - by which I mean, not merely displacing the intense fougère-ity, but kind of softening & blunting the °thorns° in suchwise as that they do not °tear° @ one so much.

QuercusAlbus 18 months ago
Über-fougère!+3

by Strtkds
by Strtkds
Veilchenranken statt des 'Ragunschlingers'

Popular Gucci

Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Guilty (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Première (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Made to Measure (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci