Bloom Nettare di Fiori 2018

Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci
Bloom Nettare di Fiori is a popular perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-creamy. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmin bud, Rangoon creeper, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk, Osmanthus

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 27.10.2020.

No Happy End
Oops, still uncommented?

My father brought me a sample of this fragrance and of course it was immediately tried on the skin. The other Blooms I don't know, so I can't make any comparison.

I can immediately describe the top note as brightly shining, for which the ginger with the rose is probably responsible. The combination is quite refreshing and I feel invigorated. A nice first impression!

After the radiant entry, a soft, round tuberose comes towards me, which nestles up against my arm and won't let go of it for half a day (it probably holds even better on clothes!). I'm certainly not a tuberose fan, but here it is in harmony with the other two notes (which I can hardly smell out) neither too pungent nor too chewing-gum-like, but so pleasant and soft-flowery that I let it go and even have to sniff it more often with my nose on my arm: Yes - I am thrilled, really beautiful! For me the perfect middle between transparent, bright clarity (through ginger?) and soft creaminess of this versatile flower. Every now and then I catch my own scent and am always pleasantly surprised how pleasant, fresh and well-groomed it smells. A bit vintage, the whole thing, but somehow in a modern, fresh way.

After about four hours, the tuberose is slowly embedded in musk, which gives it more and more softness and depth. Unfortunately, there is an unpleasant spice added - I suspect osmanthus here (maybe Patch here is his accomplice?). Because the shining, soft flower turns into a spicy-creamy-flowery mishmash, which collapses and doesn't like it anymore... What a pity, but it all began so beautifully?!

Great start, nice middle, but unfortunately no happy end drydown for me. If it wasn't, this Bloom with its bright, elegant aura and modern vintage vibe would be a great office and year-round scent.

Da versehentlich vom Mod. entfernt worden (leider samt all eurer lieben Kommentare über die ich mich so sehr gefreut habe), hier nun nochmal ;-)
by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou
by BiancaAp
by BiancaAp
by Normajean12
by Normajean12

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Eau de Gucci by Gucci