Envy Me 2004

Envy Me by Gucci
Bottle Design Lloyd & Co
Envy Me is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2004. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesPink peonyPink peony Water jasmineWater jasmine Pink pepperPink pepper LycheeLychee PomegranatePomegranate PineapplePineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink muskPink musk Mock-orangeMock-orange White teaWhite tea
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood TeakwoodTeakwood White muskWhite musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.02.2022.

Fruity peppery...
...it rises towards me after the appearance of the sample. Very aromatic. So this fragrance stays for a while. After a few minutes the accounts have settled and the scent becomes flatter, more one-dimensional and also weaker. In this phase I find it pleasant, but also somewhat boring. Not beguiling like La Nuit Trésor, not elegant like Chanel No. 19, not warmly spicy and seductive like Shalimar Initial. I like Gucci Guilty better. Not a buyer.

Memories
I used Envy me from when I was 16 to when I was 19. I really liked it, it's light, floral and sweet and it remember me my past!
It's not so strong so I didn't have any problem with headache.
2.5

Peppery Musk Bomb
Nondescript overly sweet tropical fruits strained through some limp aquatic flowers that are straining to reach the sun through a densely-musky, woody-wetland area. The musk is musty and overwhelms everything. The fruit is going stale. The wood is a bit moldy. The flowers are starting to wilt. I've smelled much worse. I've smelled much, much better.

"Mediocrities of the world, I absolve you." ~ Antonio Salieri

The Smell of Pink Lace
The opening starts off with a note of
tangy pineapple drying off with juicy peach and mango with an top drying edges
of Pink Pepper and shy Peony. the drydown is made luscious with Deep Ruby Red Pomegrante and sweet Litchi supported by a powdery rose note the Green tea makes it fresh. there is a note of amber missing i do smell also an faint scent of musk but barely notices it. I love the Flacon design
it's like pink lace from a ladies Lingerie very cute and sexy or conjours
up a Pink bedroom covered with pink rose petals with the intoxicating aroma of pink roses caressing your senses
this perfume represents First Love Innocence and purity if you want a perfume to fit these qualities this is the one.

I'm not envious
This is the second time I've tried this scent, and to put it nicely, I really dislike Envy Me.

In my opinion, it doesn't smell like something I'd imagine Gucci producing. It smells quite cheap and sour. It is in no way original and it's something I'd expect to find in a cheap drugstore, not listed under a famous brandname with an expensive price tag.

The strong opening of pineapple, peony, mango and pink pepper put me right off. These notes never seem to blend well, and in general I'm not usually a fan of pineapple in perfumes to start with.

I was hoping that the heart would be much more pleasant and interesting, but unfortunately the pomegranate and green tea took over and faded out a lot of the softer more delicate notes like the jasmine, rose and musk.

During the drydown I began to smell some improvement, however by that stage I'd already decided that Envy Me wasn't my cup of tea.

For people that honestly enjoy fruity scents, this could be for you. If I had to pick fragrances that I found similar to Envy Me I'd say, Paris Hilton and Baby Doll by YSL.

Eine Baustelle ist laut und anstrengend, aber es gibt auch viel zu sehen. Merci vom Sandwichbalken!
by Smitty
by Smitty
by Villarouge
by Villarouge
by IIespresso
by IIespresso

Popular by Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci