Flora Emerald Gardenia 2019

Flora Emerald Gardenia by Gucci
Flora Emerald Gardenia is a limited perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2019. The scent is green-floral. It is being marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Pear, Watermelon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Lotus, Frangipani
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.12.2020.

Fresh enchanted forest
I generally have difficulties to sniff out individual fragrances, which is why I hold back with the writing of comments, out of concern that they are useless. I would like to try it here anyway and hope that the opposite occurs.

When I smell Emerald Gardenia, I can't help but think - as noted in the statement - of a fairytale world. More specifically, of a cool, beautiful and wonderful enchanted forest. The fragrance is for me fresh, clean, bright and just fabulous.

Although it is described as green, has the emerald in the name, is dressed in green and I associate an enchanted forest, I do not perceive it as green, which completely confuses me, but otherwise does not tangent. He makes me feel light and elated, like a happy fairy tale character, probably a fairy.... Or princess, maybe fairy princess? In any case, I fear no ill fate, nor do I have an evil stepmother or mother-in-law not friendly to me. I'm fine, I enjoy my fairy tale life and feel comfortable in my enchanted forest.

Unfortunately, this association stops too quickly. Not because this lovely scent transforms. No, it simply disappears. And much too quickly. And so I'm me again, am not a fairy tale creature and return to reality, in which I look at the beautiful green bottle, sniff it and dream that the fragrance would stay longer.
Off to the tropics!
I love the colour green - not without reason I married a greenskirt.

And that's how my eyes got caught by the beautiful green bottle - which doesn't promise too much, because "green" is in this Gucci program.

But it is not our native garden green, but long lianas dangle down before my eyes, on which cute little monkeys swing - accompanied by exotic animal sounds.
A toucan flutters by and the colourful parrots tell me something in a foreign language.

No question about it - I landed in the tropics.

But there is no steamy heat there - rather a pure cool air.
This is probably due to the flowing aquatic fruits - like pear and watermelon - topped with fresh lemon.
No dark green, sweaty jungle feeling - but a mild wind is blowing here.
The exotic flowers appear beguiling - but gentle.
Sandalwood nestles up and the cedar appears slightly smoky.

A peaceful atmosphere in which one likes to linger.

In the djungle, the peaceful djungel - the lion sleeps tonight ...
Fabulous!!!
Gucci Flora Emerald Gardenia

Gardenia has conquered my heart

It is a very warm, dreamlike and feminine fragrance ????????

Imagine you land in a magical garden with many fruit trees and you eat a sweet pear or watermelon ... you sit in the soft grass and the sun warms your face ... the birds are chirping discreetly somewhere in the background ...
The sweet juice of ripe fruit explodes in your mouth... it's so ripe and so fruity... all your senses are eating with.. Mmmm ... such a sweet and fruity explosion
simply MAGIC!!!

The fragrance is green-floral - fruity

by Ela35
by Ela35

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci