Flora by Gucci 2009Eau de Parfum

Flora by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci
Flora by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPeony, Citrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesOsmanthus, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.12.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Flora by Gucci (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci, which differs in concentration.

Subtle summer night seduction
Flowery, but not too sweet Adult, but playful.
Seductive without being pushy and sexy.

A fragrance that is clearly a beloved all-rounder for me and despite this characteristic is sensational. And a compliment catcher to boot.
Flora, the unnoticed goddess
There you worry forever about which scent is the one, the banger par excellence, which you absolutely still need and must buy and then such treasures are completely lost here. And this, although Flora is one of the perfumes I bought for the 3rd or 4th time and every year in spring/summer it is used absolutely reliable. I also thought I wasn't so fond of flowers, but the composition of Flora is special! An absolutely fine and addictive scent.

Yesterday my husband was sniffing at my neck all the time while I was shopping! ;-)

Flora is actually a quiet, yet unusual day companion. You spray the sun directly from the bottle! I can smell flowers in the top note, but I can't name them individually and I would never have suspected rose in my life.

I think it's the Osmanthus that captivated me and gave Flora that exotic kick! Osmanthus I already found very sexy with Paco Rabannes ultraviolet...with Flora I also smell vanilla...no idea why? Maybe it's the mix of flowers, osmanthus and the woody notes that makes it look so seductive and vanilla? Anyway, what a beautiful companion! The bottle is a feast for the eyes, a bit playful, but that's Flora a bit...the durability is great...could see it on me from 7am yesterday until late in the evening! Unfortunately I can't say the same about many other fragrances that are currently on the market! The Sillage is in the middle range, but that's all I need, I want to have some of the scent experience myself without annoying other people with it.

If you're looking for a new fragrance, be sure to try Flora, the sunny flower goddess!

Spring scent
This fragrance is very flowery, like the name already indicates. It is verg recognizable and very feminine. Loved it! It also stayed on for a long time. With only two sprays, people would still compliment my parfume at the end of the day.

Jazzy76
Jeune fille en fleur (girl in bloom)
This scent is a hymn to feminity : floral, fresh, but also warm and sensual.
At the opening I smell mainly the peony notes with a very light citric touch, not at all sour, then The floery heart arrives to my nose revealing the osmanthus, warm, not too intoxicating but well balanced. It could be weird but on my skin I didn't smell the rose I see in the pyramid.
The base notes, which last on my skin for a few hours, are warm and sweet (not sweetish): a not earty patchouli and a very light and pleasant sandalwood. The sillage is quite good, although I was expecting more from an eau de parfum. Anyway, a very feminin and pleasant fragrance contained in a simple but elegant bottle. The price is quite high, but I recommend it to the "girls in bloom " of all ages, expecially in springtime-summer.

A Classy Floral
This fruity floral (more floral than fruity) is in my opinion just as classy and chic smelling as the bottle looks.

Juicy, creamy osmanthus infused with soft citric's, a strong peony note, a rose with a whiff of vanilla leading to a drydown with a hint of sandalwood to give the florals a well chosen 'earthy' vibe. This is how this elegant scent unfolds on my skin.

An all-rounder that behaves at all occasions, I can't see you going wrong wearing this. It's like a little black dress among florals, it is versatile and classy. A well blended and timeless perfume. I daresay that people who normally wouldn't like florals might find this beauty appealing.

Silage is: "a classy and beautiful floral aura with fruity moments and an apparition of sandalwood that enhances its beauty." -- Longevity is very different from person to person. On me it's a satisfying 5+ hours if applied on clothes too.

Not the cheapest scent and notoriously moody depending on chemistry, so sample on skin before purchase to avoid buying a pretty yet fleeting disappointment. Good luck! : )

Not much more exciting than the EDT
I gave Flora by Gucci a fair enough chance. I tried both the EDT and EDP versions on the skin and on a card, and yet neither excites me.

Flora EDP is just too much of something. Perhaps it's too sweet, too creamy or just too floral. Something about this composition unnerves me.

When settled on the skin, Flora EDP smells like a bar of soap. Clean and pleasant but nothing that could cause any heads to turn in your direction. Perhaps it is that inoffensive, quiet feeling that has so many people loving this fragrance.

I hate to say it, but Flora comes across as rather synthetic to my nose. If it smelt like a natural bouquet of flowers I probably wouldn't dislike this fragrance so much. That odd creaminess makes me prefer an unscented lotion over and above this fragrance, both of them creating the same feeling.

Flora is restricted to the floral category, even though it attempts to become earthy with the patchouli in the base. I managed to wear this fragrance for the duration that it lasted, which was an impressive seven or so hours. Flora EDP was unfortunately so very linear over this time, that it showed barely signs of depth or complexity.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
A gorgeous floral-fruity longlasting fragrance perfect either for Young and mature women.Very classy, but modern too.I love it!

by Normajean12
by Ammanda
30ml
by Flaire

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci