Flora by Gucci (2009)Eau de Parfum

Flora by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci

Flora by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPeony, Citric notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesOsmanthus, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.11.2019.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Flora by Gucci (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci, which differs in concentration.

Spring scent
This fragrance is very flowery, like the name already indicates. It is verg recognizable and very feminine. Loved it! It also stayed on for a long time. With only two sprays, people would still compliment my parfume at the end of the day.
7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Jazzy76
Jeune fille en fleur (girl in bloom)
This scent is a hymn to feminity : floral, fresh, but also warm and sensual.
At the opening I smell mainly the peony notes with a very light citric touch, not at all sour, then The floery heart arrives to my nose revealing the osmanthus, warm, not too intoxicating but well balanced. It could be weird but on my skin I didn't smell the rose I see in the pyramid.
The base notes, which last on my skin for a few hours, are warm and sweet (not sweetish): a not earty patchouli and a very light and pleasant sandalwood. The sillage is quite good, although I was expecting more from an eau de parfum. Anyway, a very feminin and pleasant fragrance contained in a simple but elegant bottle. The price is quite high, but I recommend it to the "girls in bloom " of all ages, expecially in springtime-summer.
10.0 7.5 5.0 8.0/10

A Classy Floral
This fruity floral (more floral than fruity) is in my opinion just as classy and chic smelling as the bottle looks.

Juicy, creamy osmanthus infused with soft citric's, a strong peony note, a rose with a whiff of vanilla leading to a drydown with a hint of sandalwood to give the florals a well chosen 'earthy' vibe. This is how this elegant scent unfolds on my skin.

An all-rounder that behaves at all occasions, I can't see you going wrong wearing this. It's like a little black dress among florals, it is versatile and classy. A well blended and timeless perfume. I daresay that people who normally wouldn't like florals might find this beauty appealing.

Silage is: "a classy and beautiful floral aura with fruity moments and an apparition of sandalwood that enhances its beauty." -- Longevity is very different from person to person. On me it's a satisfying 5+ hours if applied on clothes too.

Not the cheapest scent and notoriously moody depending on chemistry, so sample on skin before purchase to avoid buying a pretty yet fleeting disappointment. Good luck! : )
7.5 7.5 5.0/10

Not much more exciting than the EDT
I gave Flora by Gucci a fair enough chance. I tried both the EDT and EDP versions on the skin and on a card, and yet neither excites me.

Flora EDP is just too much of something. Perhaps it's too sweet, too creamy or just too floral. Something about this composition unnerves me.

When settled on the skin, Flora EDP smells like a bar of soap. Clean and pleasant but nothing that could cause any heads to turn in your direction. Perhaps it is that inoffensive, quiet feeling that has so many people loving this fragrance.

I hate to say it, but Flora comes across as rather synthetic to my nose. If it smelt like a natural bouquet of flowers I probably wouldn't dislike this fragrance so much. That odd creaminess makes me prefer an unscented lotion over and above this fragrance, both of them creating the same feeling.

Flora is restricted to the floral category, even though it attempts to become earthy with the patchouli in the base. I managed to wear this fragrance for the duration that it lasted, which was an impressive seven or so hours. Flora EDP was unfortunately so very linear over this time, that it showed barely signs of depth or complexity.

Jazzy76 22 months ago
A gorgeous floral-fruity longlasting fragrance perfect either for Young and mature women.Very classy, but modern too.I love it!+1

by Pluto
by Pluto
30ml
by Flaire

Popular Gucci

Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Guilty (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Mémoire d'une Odeur by Gucci Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Première (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Made to Measure (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci