Gucci Intense Oud 2015

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci
Top 40 in Unisex Perfume
Gucci Intense Oud is a popular perfume by Gucci for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It was last marketed by Coty.
Scent goes well with Bentley for Men Intense

Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
AmberAmber
MuskMusk
OudOud

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 05.10.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Gucci Oud by Gucci, which differs in concentration.

Sensuality Pure
As a sample he came into my life and stayed.
By the time I smelled the first spray, which was on my wrist, I was blown away.
It triggered something in me.
Simply magical. Slightly smoky and sweet but just magically appealing. He made me so addicted that the sample has been empty within 3 days.
I decided to order now a 90ml bottle of gucci intense oud.
But on the Internet I was sure that too many fakes are on the road. I decided to a gucci store in Munich, which then told me that there will soon no longer be the fragrance and he has therefore arrived in the outlet. She gave me a number of an outlet in Ingolstadt.
Since I got him instead of the normal 150 the 90ml for 100euro the bottle offered, I buy directly 3 bottles.

Back to the fragrance.

He is very seductive.
Not too sweet and not too dark (oud)
He would rather autumn / winter to go out.
One could put on him, however, also on a cool summer evening
In any case, very noble and well suited for entry into the oud world
I love this fragrance
In a nutshell. This fragrance is the hammer.

Floral, it envelops you with a smoky background that makes it so masculine.

Women love the scent because it smells sweet but masculine assertive. So man radiates a certain dominance or self-confidence. Probably also because it lasts forever. On clothes you smell him until the next wash !!!!

Women over 30 can also wear it without hesitation. He is just as elegant and sweet enough. But thanks to the smoky background nothing for younger.
He also fits more to a darker type. My opinion.

I have found an absolute fragrance twin for those who like it less smoky and sweeter Ajmal 10001 Nights. I take the oil for my knuckles in combination. I was allowed to listen to me that one would like to bite off my hand ?

This fragrance is my absolute favorite.
Whether date, club, dinner. He fits actually always.

Office and summer I will leave out but.
Gucci with a difference
Under the fact that the brand Gucci has now a rather negative reputation suffer in my opinion also the fragrances, and I always assumed that the fragrances would be made less individually, but rather for the masses.
Through Parfumo I then came to this fragrance, but could not find a perfumery where I could test the fragrance.
Due to the good reviews, and the notes very appealing to me, I decided to make a blind purchase. I was not disappointed.
It doesn't seem synthetic, and has fantastic longevity and sillage.
I myself take the fragrance although after 2 or 3 hours no longer really perceive, however, it came already desöfteren that I could no longer smell him, but was still addressed to it, thereby often fell the words "expensive" and "very individual".
In this price segment (on Notino for just under 65 €) there is in my eyes hardly a better fragrance.
A full buy recommendation!
Double apple
I first came across this fragrance in an establishment whose cliché has a negative impact on the Gucci brand in Germany. One of them is the large fan community of rap music. Yes, it was a Shisha-Bar and at the next table sat a young man who smelled extremely horny. What his name was, I don't know until today. What I do know is that the bottle he was carrying was definitely perfume. Until that day, I didn't really know Parfumo. He told me about the scent, let me spray a spray from his TZ on my hand and my girlfriend and I liked the scent right away.
It took about 3 weeks until my student fund allowed me to order one of the few available bottles. Admitted to a good course with around 60€.
What you get with Gucci Intense Oud is a fragrance that fills a room. The shelf life is also very very good. One day on the skin and several days on the clothes are definitely in it.
The fragrance starts dark-fruity and develops into a pleasant, radiant spicy-fruity rose. I also perceive a little earthiness. How much and if (artificial/natural) oud is contained I don't know, because the abilities of my nose are not yet sufficient for that. In any case, there is a rose in it, which is not natural, but extremely well made After developing into the spicy and rosy heart note, I don't notice any change in the fragrance for a long time, but that's not too bad. It simply smells very good and is perceptible for 6-7 hours around me. The first 2-3 hours it fills, depending on the amount of spray longer, even a whole room.
I can recommend a purchase to anyone who can still get hold of a bottle.
This is my second comment in this forum and I am happy about every answer and criticism.
Michaelmssnr
Less known, but great to get into the subject of oud
I'm not usually much of a fan of oud scents. Ombre Nomade, Tuscan Leather etc. just smell too strong for me. This one is different. The combination with raspberry and orange makes this scent so incredibly pleasant. The H+S is quite good for me, but not as good as indicated in the average rating. Also my girlfriend loves this scent and is mostly sour when I don't wear it when she is with me.

Therefore an absolute recommendation!

Un nomade au désert
hello, everyone.
the first words that come to my mind when I feel like a masterpiece is just magical!
a dark poetry like a perfume born in another century long time.
a natural West with a terror side.
my best perfume in 30 years now.
just exceptional!
hold,wake, quality of ingredients injected, just perfect composition.
a 10/10 (one without fault)
after all my vials are 2015, after reformulation?? i don't know.

What a wonderful surprise
I bought this blind based on the reviews and the fact that I love Gucci pour Homme, which is not so long lasting.

When I sprayed the Oud Intense I got the full Tom Ford Oud Wood direction. If I would be blindfolded I would probably not know which is which. I am no expert of course, it is only my opinion.

I like everything about this perfume and it is a honorable part of my collection, 10 on all the line.

Salva
Finally a wonderful Gucci!
Hello friends,

when I discovered my first oud scent with Santal Royal some time ago and was immediately hooked on it, I let my emotions guide me and shortly after that I looked for the next treasure containing this note.

But I can't remember exactly how I came across the Gucci Intense Oud. It must've been by accident here on Parfumo... You know how it is, you always come across fragrances you never heard of before... And so it was - I mean - the same with this one [...]

Up to now I could not really do anything with the scents of Gucci and found the ones I tested so far - to be honest - all of them disgusting and partly even repulsive. Normally I associate this Italian fashion house with some kind of adult wannabe millionaires (maybe even a little bit more than a millionaire). or little "rich kids", who in this country try to make the streets unsafe in certain big cities with - in my opinion - weird and horrible clothes, shoes or accessories of this brand as well as their big carts, without noticing how ridiculous these arbitrarily arranged "clothes" actually look (Yes, fashion is also a matter of taste, of course; but in my eyes these things look ridiculous!) Sorry, my opinion.
[...]

Well, back to the scent itself. I took a look at the scents, which I found very promising and tempting at first sight.
"Pear and raspberry? Mmh, reads interesting and delicious," I thought at first.
"Rose and orange blossom? Sounds like floral influences, should please me", I was pleased with the heart note.
"Patchouli, Amber, Musk and OUD? Oh yeah, if that's not a great basis!", I was quite euphoric and taken with it.

However, the fragrance pyramid had one tiny little flaw: Saffron! Yes, saffron, supposedly the most valuable spice in the world (at least that's the common opinion among experts). I had never smelled this note in a fragrance before and therefore had no idea what it smells like. So I started to think about it a bit and had minimal doubts, but about this I will say another two words later...

I also read some reviews and watched some YT-videos... So I ordered a bottling here in the Souk about 1,5 months ago.
[...]

When the bottling arrived at home, I was naturally very excited and hoped so much not to be disappointed. Because I had especially the saffron note in the back of my mind...
I sprayed my wrists and at the very beginning a bitter, sour and slightly spicy fragrance cloud appeared in my nose... "Hmm, is this the saffron note? Probably yes", I answered my question myself. Because I didn't notice pear and raspberry at first. But my intuition made me wait confidently and I simply trusted my gut feeling, which whispered to me: "Give it time, it's just beginning... He will be something..."

In the further course the fragrance shows its great class! The saffron, a bit unpleasant for my nose, fades after only a few minutes and the fruity and delicious combination of pear&raspberry is added. Because of the rose and orange blossom the fragrance becomes slightly floral-sweet almost in the same breath, which I like very much. Patchouli as well as amber provide the woody touch, but the oud note is in the foreground here and is mMn predominant.
[...]

When the temperatures - compared to those days - were much cooler, I had used my bottling machine a lot and of course ordered a bottle afterwards. Because I simply think it's very good!
On my skin it lasts about 6-7h and the Sillage is quite room filling in the first 3h. After that it can be smelled directly on the skin.

Conclusion:
In my eyes, this Gucci is a great and wonderful oud fragrance with light sweet tendencies in the background. Despite the for my nose a bit sour and bitter saffron right at the beginning I think it's great, because it gets better and better with time due to the dynamic scent development. MMn it is best suited for the colder season (autumn/winter) and I would prefer to wear it in the evening, but you can also wear it during the day on cold days, which I will do... :)
Like most oud fragrances, it comes across as quite "grown-up" and I think it is ideal for men who have already reached the 30s limit and like to dress classically and chic
For me personally this is the best Gucci fragrance for men! So if you're looking for a great oud scent - for "western noses" - you should try it (if not already done). The PLV is excellent and absolutely convincing; I was able to buy the 90ml bottle at Notino for 54€ [...]

And I thank each and every one of you for reading it!
VG

MikeMike
Excuse me, sir, what kind of liquid do you have in your e-cigarette?
Smoking is not allowed here.

I don't have a comparison to base variant Gucci Oud but in an intense version is opening very, very sweet for me. Main notes that dominate raspberry with also reminds me of a bit of wild cherry, unfortunately, there is not much more behind it - oud, amber is underdeveloped.
With for me make it is as Gucci Oud Intense is missing something, I would like to break it with some woody, smokey notes.

To be honest it reminds me of fruit-flavored liquids that I sense from time to time from people smoking an e-cigarette. Raspberries/Cherries with a hint of tobacco.

For me, it is too linear, too simple and in some way to sweet, even if fruits notes are definitely more on darker/wilder side.

It could be a great accompaniment for a younger audience and can act as a women scent with a few male notes.
----The masses- --
I've had this fragrance described above in my possession for some time now, although I'm not really that into the heavy oud fragrances. On the contrary, they usually get on my nerves at some point. And I swear to you, I've tried almost everyone! The Atkinsons I have through, the Laytons, the M7, the Creeds and also the most terrible under the sun, the Oud Satin Mood (sticky, disgusting, intrusive, chewing gum-like). And I thought I'd never learn to love an oud fragrance and be able to include it in my collection until it came into my life: Gucci - Intense Oud. Just by the name, I thought to myself, it can't be anything. Intense and then oud? Well, I've been proved wrong. Because of the many great reviews, I decided to test it. Lucky for me. Because what I got was the best portable oud scent I've ever had to test. I want to explain myself:

Oud Intense is Intense, but not as far as the Oud is concerned. Rather, it is fresh, spicy and woody, with the spicy notes lingering more in the background. It also has a slightly fruity touch of pear, raspberry and orange, which I would describe as not particularly strong. The Oud is of course also well perceptible, but wonderfully smooth ironed by patchouli, amber and musk. So he's being nicely restrained. Where this freshness kick might come from, I don't know either. Through the rose, perhaps? I leave this analysis to the scent pyramid professionals. In addition to the freshness, I also notice a slightly pleasantly tart, minimal graphite-like note.

In summary, one can say that this oud scent is a young, slightly fresh and tart oud scent, which is very suitable for the masses and has a straight line. The wearer doesn't have to be dressed in a suit. Here a shirt, a chic sweater or a polo shirt is enough. It is also suitable for all those who are looking for a very strong, but not extreme autumn-winter scent. I have a shelf life of between 8-10 hours and it is perceptible almost to the end at one meter. The bottle also fits. It is nobly worked and appears valuable. Priced my clear favorite. It costs between 75-90 Euro for 90ml, no other house can keep up. For me therefore a clear 10.

It is unsuitable if you expect a complex masterpiece like the Laytons or Atkinsons. He wouldn't suit you either if you needed the full oud buzz. And unfortunately, I would finally turn against the unisex stamp. For me, it's a 100% man's scent.

P.S.: He proved his suitability for mass production by being the most positively commented fragrance from my collection. Here even strangers have complimented me. Some users are also interested in such experiences.

Clear test recommendation,
Your Bene :)

JiraiyaJiraiya 7 months ago
Reluctant at first and now i love it. Woody, smoky, sweet and floral wonderful combo.
Beastmode projection and longevity on my skin.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
The opening is so beautiful, so elegant, fruity and perfectly spicy. Then, a perfect blend of a subtle rose with a spicy and soft oud.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 12 months ago
A rather linear, yet creamy/sweet oriental resinous-woody Winter fragrance, with a pronounced spicy-fruity opening. Good performance! Unisex
KimJongKimJong 12 months ago
One of the most important works of the 2010s. Gucci made the oriental oud a success in the mainstream and actually led today's vogue.
Finerthings8Finerthings8 1 year ago
I still enjoy this parfum a lot.(Despite reformulation ) fruity opening and oud base .yes similar to black Afgano.Good performance anD Unise
LolusLolus 2 years ago
A very good entry into the world of oud.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Very well blended rose oud strong fragrance. Designer excelence for a cost. On a pair with my best Lattafa's. Give it a try.
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 4 years ago

by Estbienla
by Odysseus
by Odysseus

Popular Gucci

Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci The Voice of the Snake by Gucci