Gucci pour Homme II 2007Eau de Toilette

Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Gucci for men and was released in 2007. The scent is spicy-woody. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Violet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesPimento, Black tea, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesMyrrh, Olive wood, Tobacco leaf, White musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.11.2020.

Rquill67
In my top five tea fragrances of all time!
This is one of my top five fragrances for men. Very wearable, and smells niche. I keep raising the back of my hand to my nose to smell this fragrance over and over again. The tea, cinnamon and myrrh stand out and there's nothing else like it on the market today. I believe this one is discontinued so get this from on-line fragrance resellers while you can. Lightly green, ozonic, warm and spicy. Love this one. A "BIG" 10 / 10 for me. You could wear this for any season, event, etc. No limitation on where and when to wear this fragrance!

Chill pill
I am a smoker who wants my cigarette smell to blend with my cologne, instead of fighting them. Gucci Pour Homme II with its Tobacco leaf in the base notes had been intriguing for me as a spring/summer fragrance. I ordered a 10mL sample and the juice has this nice soothing babyblue color. The Bergamot is very short lived in my nose and I get the black tea and Cinnamon right away. The tobacco and musk in the base are subtle and excellently mixed. Another reviewer's description as an ambien or valium resonates with me, Gucci pour Homme II is like a chill pill. Performance, longevity and sillage are not the greatest but this is not an extrovert smell but an introverted one that I find soothing. I like it a lot, but I don't know of an occasion to wear it. I encounter the same issue as I do with Acqua Di Gio Profumo: an excellent mature scent but it's a calming downer. I do not find it elating and often don't reach for the bottle: Profumo I still like to wear on hot summer nights when I want to appear somewhat sharp, but with Gucci Pour Homme II I can only imagine wearing it to calm myself down for a nap in Spring/summer time. I can't think of a good (enough) occasion to wear it and I am not planning on getting this discontinued line.
An old friend
Oh man, I've written this comment several times in my head - so now I'm just typing it in.
With GPH2, what I have to say is quite short: It is an old companion, bought at the time, not used up, given away. Stupid.
10 years and 5 fillings later double the amount in the bottle - completely happy.
And now to the actual: the fragrance is linear and ends where it starts. I smell cherries and taste tea with milk. It's personal between us. The scent sits like a second skin. That's how I want to smell. Definitely
Stylish understatement
Gucci Pour Homme 2 is considered an insider tip. There's also a rumor that he's been hired. That triggered me, of course. So ordered and smiled gratefully after the first sprayer.

It is really very good and as often reported very easy.

Nice blend, very soft. Nice violet, tasty tea. Somehow a Spice Bomb light trimmed for summer.

A personal scent. Pretty close, but I think that's what I wanted, or rather I don't have anything against it with him. Absolute feel-good factor, the tea chord is already refined. It cools in heat and warms in cold.

If you want to achieve more effect, just put some more sprayers on your clothes or use Molecule-Trick-01.

But actually find him just right, the way he floats. An enrichment of my collection. Always goes, doesn't touch, pleases everyone, is unique. A quiet, but rich fragrance, which conveys serious and at the same time sensitive peace and depth to the environment.

If Parfums de Marly would nischifizieren this smell, then I jump however naturally in the triangle. One can only hope..
Luxery66
A very beautiful fragrance, but ...
I can join most of the previous speakers, it's really a very nice fragrance.
When spraying you notice the bergamot and if you let the scent take effect, tobacco leaf, white musk and curl come out quite clearly I find.
The thing that bothers me about this fragrance is its short shelf life. I have the impression that after one or two hours the fragrance has almost completely disappeared. Questions in my environment have confirmed this.
Since I find the fragrance composition nevertheless very beautiful, I always have a small filling with me to add.

Conclusion: A beautiful woody spicy fragrance for the summer and despite its short shelf life in my collection.

Black tea deluxe
Where do I even begin? Gucci Pour Homme II is such a lovely scent, a modish and fashionable breakfast tea, the bergamot and black tea blend reminds the well known Earl Grey, which is a top-of-the-tier timeless classic. Aromatic bergamot adds a refined tart citrus taste to the dark, full-lead tea with prized tiny silver tips!

I blindly bought a bottle because of the smoky notes. What a pleasant surprise!
A pretty linear fragrance I would say, which is built around the black tea preeminent note, not a light white or lemon green tea you get in Bvlgari, rather a more oxidated and strong oolongs one like a dark English Breakfast tea. That note gives to the scent an intense sweet caramel, malt, and mineral stone-like vibe, with oaky undertones. Despite the azure color of the juice, GPH II is not an aquatic, not citrus, and not a sports scent.
I got to know of this fragrance when it was first launched back in 2007, but I was so skeptical about that, thinking it was yet another aquatic one in the universe, and despised it for too long. Oh, man, I was so damn wrong! Gucci pour Homme II is seriously so gorgeous and smells so good.

In the open, I get a fresh and clean burst of creamy bergamot blended with green violet leaves, which fades quickly and leaves a dark tea trail, with a tad of spicy cinnamon and a bit of sweet paprika. Well, my gut feeling is that it incorporates one of the best tea notes and blends it correctly with the herbal violet leaf and the sweet-smoky tobacco. That concoction creates a cool-warm effect, which is soothing, comforting, and slightly sweet.

Ultimately, I get the myrrh and the tobacco notes in the dry down, which accentuate the ruggedly masculine sexiness that I find so intriguing. The perfume stays close to the skin, which makes it ideal for crowd places, but I don't see any issues with longevity. If I smell my wrists after several hours, the fragrance is still over there.

GPH II is versatile. It works well in both spring and fall when the weather is a little bit warmer, and the bitter-aromatic myrrh gives its best. Excellent for office and casual day, evening, or a night out. Today was a pleasant cold middle spring day, and the scent went well together with my skin.

To me, GPH II has something in common with Jacomo Aura, meaning that they are not one another replica, though they share the same vibe, and the blend of tea and tobacco are very similar.

-Elysium

Gucci pour Homme I High School Edition
Gucci pour Homme II is a pleasant, “generically” elegant and cozy designer fragrance, undoubtedly a tad inferior to Gucci pour Homme I, which shows a completely different (and superior) class and quality. But still, it’s nice. Number II is soft, easy going and to some extent a bit cheap; but it is also without doubts pleasant to wear, and that is always a plus in my book. It is basically built on some features of Gucci pour Homme I (you can feel the same synthetic cedar-incense accord), but all twisted with the silky powderiness of violet, a sweet-fruity tone, slightly creamy-lactonic too, and overall with a brighter and cleaner atmosphere. The tea note is really nice, and together with violet and tobacco creates a fresh (yet warm too), cozy, gentle feel of peaceful and sweet softness, almost plushy, well contrasted by a hint of leather (modern, finished, “posh”) and woody-peppery notes. Incomparable to the hyper-refined, adult, sharp and shady smoky woodiness of Gucci pour Homme I... but as I said, really pleasant and worth the low price. The combination of sweet-fruity notes and “pencil sharpener” cedar reminded me a bit of Balmain’s Carbone. Discreet, yet long-lasting persistence. Nothing groundbreaking, but solid!

6,5-7/10

~ Welcome Gentleman GPHII ~
~ If an understated sophisticated style is the image you project without the need to follow trends then this all-season tasteful tea masterpiece could be for you? If ever there was an example of "less being more" or rather just the perfect amount this is it! GPHII is a fresh and slightly aromatic Gent but also has the perfect hint of spice in his personality coming through. While the violet leaf opens the visit with a slightly sweet hello the cinnamon offers just the right amount of interest and softly spoken conversation to be a welcome guest in his subtle sillage. The pleasant stay of sipping tea ends with a hint of tobacco from his pipe and the woody notes waving good-bye leaving the host and all that have made his acquaintance quite satisfied.

Kind Regards, Plat ~

Just mmm....
Gucci Pour Homme II initiates with a tea and incense medley. Gradually, the pimento emerges but remains well-behaved in the background with the musk. There is a minuscule sweetness that might be coming from the cinnamon, but the overall composition is spicy and smooth. I can see why some are comforted by the scent, as there is a soothing warmth about it.

The floor manager at the local Ulta store has smelled a multitude of perfumes on me, and this one was easily her favourite. "Ooh! What is that?!" was her immediate reaction. She told me it was the best thing I've tested in her store. I had never seen her eyes so wide. :D

As projection is fairly limited on my skin, this seems well-suited for a nice, cool evening in close quarters. It has slowly moved into my favourites, as the soothing scent of Gucci Pour Homme II lasts all day and puts a smile on my face. I might even buy a second bottle while I still can.

Delicious.

Paez
All we need is longevity
wonderful smell of black tea, bergamot and tobacco. this could be my signature fragrance if it can do better on longevity and sillage. beyond these, this perfume's bottle can be used as a cannonball. 5 or 6 shots can tear down a wall.

GreMuserGreMuser 10 days ago
Very well blended, I get a lot of black tea and cinnamon, opens very masculine and dry, then it become sweeter but still well balanced.
KimJongKimJong 10 months ago
Like HiM only when the nose is close. In fact it's delicate sparkling black tea. Pretty subtle but projected farther than you recognize.
MeetjoeblackMeetjoeblack 11 months ago
I wonder why this fragrance was discontinued when it is so highly rated? Seems to be a no-brainer for Gucci to keep making and selling it.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
Tea, cinnamon and tobacco. If I wear it in a hot day, my mind travels to an African savanna and I am smoking a pipe under a baobab tree.
YosYos 2 years ago
Not good. Smells herbal medicinal and old. Threw mine away. Probably THE WORST FRAGRANCE I'VE EVER SMELLED! And I don't say that lightly.
Numcks4fragsNumcks4frags 3 years ago
Valium in a spray bottle. So calming, soothing, contemplative. . .
ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
It is such a lovely scent, a modish and fashionable breakfast tea, bergamot and black tea blend reminds the well known Earl Grey. Delicious!

by Gaukeleya
by Gaukeleya
by Glosoli
Vielen Dank für euren Besuch, ich freue mich sehr darüber!
by Scottie
by Andreas09
by Andreas09
by Redpanda
by Redpanda
by MightyMike
by MightyMike
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by Thecombad
by Blumenblut
by Blumenblut
by Miaw2
Gucci Pour Homme II von Gucci - Teehaus² :)
by Taka
by Pharaoh
by Chansn
by Chansn

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci Eau de Gucci by Gucci