Guilty Absolute pour Femme 2018

Guilty Absolute pour Femme by Gucci
Guilty Absolute pour Femme is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

BlackberryBlackberry
Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose
Goldenwood®
Nootka cypressNootka cypress
MonardaMonarda
Indian patchouliIndian patchouli
AmberAmber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 31.07.2021.

Together with actor Jared Leto, the models Julia Hafstrom and Vera van Erp are the faces of the advertising campaign, shot by Glen Luchford.

0.5
Cherry Cough Syrup
I can't describe it any other way. It has a distinctly medicinal smell mixed with an artificial cherry / berry note. For me, unfortunately, a false blind purchase. On my skin does not change much, it remains further this cough syrup scent. Unfortunately, does not fit to my skin.
Good against grey haze
Yesterday, more people came to the Ruhrpark shopping centre.

I am averse to crowds of people anyway - especially at the moment the hooded ones.

Somehow the omnipresent masks make you uniform - and you can't catch a pleasant smile in passing.

So I took refuge in the Douglas store and reached for the blackberry-colored bottle.
And lo and behold - a delicious sweet blackberry aroma welcomes me.
A yellow, slightly citric rose blossoms on the back of my hand - which I now enjoy pressing against my nose - in the quiet corner of the shop, of course, because public testing is prohibited
But there - in all secrecy - the scent embraces me very privately and extremely pleasantly.
The cypress appears fresh ethereal green, and becomes sweetish through amber.
Bright patchouli makes my discreet shop corner light and colourful.

Absolute removes the grey veil from the scene, like a washing powder advertised at the time.

Refreshed, I line up again in the crowd outside - and smile behind my mask - and a pair of blue eyes actually smiles back.

And a second - and a third
3.5
Connie
It's bad. I can't think of another word...
I tested this perfume and it made me really nauseous...

What I associate with this fragrance is a flag of alcohol at its finest... Not just like that, but exactly like the smell in the bedroom where a person has slept off a drunken night out. Whew, rarely has it smelled so bad..
Blackberry BALLERina
After the men's version of the "Guilty Absolute" had surprised me positively in its dirtiness and otherness, I kept this dark pink ladies version always in the back of my mind. I was too curious whether this would work as well for me (or the lady at my side). This week the blackberry bullet was in the test area, that is: my body, on the way and I can finally describe my impressions here.

"Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme" (the names of the perfumes are getting longer and longer) reminds me of a more shady and voluminous version of one of my favorite women: Laliques "Amethyst". And that's the answer to the question I asked myself above: yes, the women's version is really good too. Even if it may not be immediately added to the collection, I can only point all thumbs up, recommend (at least as a test) and praise it. Its appearance matches the scent, woody, strong, almost earthy berries are seldom to be smelled on ladies, with the perfume woman (or maybe man) can only shine and stand out. The roses come from the laboratory, but are just as juicy and wicked as the wild berries, synthetic done right, everything looks really round and grown up. It's like robbing the current ladies mainstream taste of almost all its sugar and turning it once through the chyprewolf. Terrific! If only Gucci were always at this level. That's big ladies tennis. Nuff said.

Flacon: I like the matching color very much.
Sillage: over the complete duration measured not too killing and potent. Very well portable, if one does not get stuck with the finger at the sprayer.
Durability: holds and holds and holds... Nine hours at worst.

Conclusion: for me almost as good as the masculine variant. Berry-breasted bosom girlfriend. La Bomba with taste
Sorelena
Designer perfume that smells like niché
Love it! Totally unisex (my boyfriend wears it also) . Realistic smell of blackberries and cypress. Good especially for summer and spring but interesting to wear around the winter holidays, since it has something reminiscent of Christmas.
Very different from the rest of designer perfumes
Gucci Guilty Absolute Success
So should (and probably will) smell the dearest one at the side gladly.
I smelled myself now really for a long time by numerous woman smells, except for L'Instant Magic little thereby which really knocked me down.
This scent was a complete surprise, though. Aventus has already shown us more than clearly how contrasts work in fragrances. What was once the smoky birch of the black rider in contrast to the fruity pineapple - the emphasis is on war - is here the bromberry which is more and more "wrapped" by the rose and the patchouli. In contrast to many designers, you can even perceive a real fragrance as you wish.
Give the fragrance a chance, these countless sweet-floral women's perfumes no man can smell anymore. With this scent DNA you also have a unique selling point
Mogwai
Giulty Absolute pour femme, economical commentary
was very curious about this little hint
last night I went to Douglas and sprayed it on my forearm;
it immediately looked familiar to me, but I didn't get it right away,
i sprayed again and constantly sniffed, again and again
i don't find the fragrance or the top note to be very sweet, something sweet
when the sweetness had vanished, I came upon what it reminded me very strongly of Aventus for her.
Strong as a berry
Well, I like the unsweet chypre fruit pretty much. The blackberry initially sets the tone, shining in full splendour without being sweet at all. I like it quite well, because I basically like berry notes, but many scents with berry notes are too sweet for me.
Guilty Absolute does it differently.
To be honest, I can hardly see the rose. When it is there, it is really only discreet and supporting the blackberry, not dominant.
I didn't expect the drydown at first: first it becomes woody, tart, very mature. "Monarde" as a note doesn't mean anything to me, so I can't make it out. Sometimes I have something "mossy" in my nose when sniffing, almost like oak moss. Smells fine, I got used to it quickly. Patchouli and amber don't stand out so much, but rather patchouli.

Interesting unsweet, mature, bitter, "cold" scent, which I can well imagine in autumn.
Definitely worth a test and a nice change to otherwise warm, sweet smells.

I don't think Guilty Absolute is like Lalique Amethyst at all.
The amethyst stays very flat on my skin, smells all the time only of sour berries and really does not develop at all.
I find the Gucci much more successful and interesting.

Is Pour Femme As Good as Pour Homme? Watch My Review
I was very excited to learn of this Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme launch and to learn it was created by the same team of Alessandro Michele and Alberto Morillas for Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Homme. Sure enough, it doesn't disappoint. Is it as good as Gucci Guilty Pour Homme? Please watch my youtube review to find out. Thank you in advance.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Tested today: fruity, pleasant but quite synthetic, isn't a fragrance I could remember . I find it very commercial.

by HappyNature
by HappyNature
by Normajean12
by Normajean12
by sebjar
by sebjar
Cliffs of Moher, Ireland ❤️ Nature makes me feel humble... and we are all in one way or another guilty of contributing to its destruction.
by Narcoperfume
by Narcoperfume
by Lillie
by Lillie

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci