Guilty Black (2013)

Guilty Black by Gucci
Guilty Black (Gucci)
Guilty Black (Gucci)

Guilty Black is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Red fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli

Submitted by Joe, last update on 15.10.2018

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 4.0/10 Longevity 4.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
A blast of sour fruit.
I think I was expecting something a little darker and more mysterious than this, based on the name and the sleek bottle. It's not a particularly inviting scent. It's predominantly fruity - but the raspberry feels a little more sour than sweet. I can faintly detect the pink pepper, but the remaining notes are lost on me. It's not bad, but it doesn't make the 'raw and compelling' statement it claims to.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 2.5/10 Longevity 2.5/10 Scent 1.0/10
Generic Fruity Gourmand
The openings of the Gucci's have not impressed me. The are rather soft and I would suppose I have acquired a taste for a stronger, more robust perfume that can take me away, one that will grab me by the shoulders and shake me. Granted, there is no horrible alcohol whizz at first hint, just a soft hint of something to come. Maybe peach. Maybe vanilla. So we have generic fruity-gourmand blended into a soft cream sitting low, so low that I must put my nose into it and therein lies the problem. The patchouli is so weak I don't know it's there. Another common scent packaged oh-so-prettily, rather vampy to catch the eye of unsuspecting wallets, a designer name for those that care enough about labels, pretty packaging and the money shall be spent on commonality.

• by ExUser by ExUser
  • by pudelbonzo by pudelbonzo
  • by Aromantica by Aromantica
  • by Aromantica by Aromantica
  • by Nayeli by Nayeli

Popular Gucci

Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Guilty by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci Première (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci Bloom by Gucci Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci Made to Measure (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci