Guilty Black 2013

Guilty Black by Gucci
Guilty Black is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Red fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 30.11.2020.

Expensive
That is actually all you need to know about this fragrance. It is expensive, it smells expensive and makes a noble impression.

Without smelling it for a long time, you already notice the fruits that are in play. The scent is very sweet, kitschy sweet, so prefer to wear it in wintertime.

It's a fragrance of the modern age. It doesn't remind me of anything from the past but the image comes before my eyes:
The woman would like to storm into the hotel with her lover so that they can have a little peace and relaxation. Both have money and their hands are full of bags... Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci.. and afterwards in the room the two of them had wonderful sex.

For such occasions, the fragrance is perfect because the scent is very sexy and expensive. Anyway, in summer this scent would be too much.

The scent is nothing special, but smells good and expensive. If you don't want to stand out, but still want to make an appropriate impression, this is the best perfume.
Beere
Can do more than just thought
A new day, a new fragrance.

I didn't know any of the Guilty series until now, but I came across this half-full bottle of Guilty Black.
This line hasn't appealed to me yet, why?... i don't know. Probably because I just haven't had an eye for him in the jungle of fragrances yet.

The top note promises pepper & red fruits, oh yes. One perceives a clear pepper note, which arrives, however, rather mildly than pungently at my nose. And in fact I also notice something fruity, but rather subliminal.
In the course it remains somewhat sweet, little fruity, but spicy and somewhat woody. I can also sense something coarser and more flowery. A warm scent that has something "oriental" for me.
I don't even think he's bad. Sweet yes, but not crispy, rather steamed with taste by the spicy. I also feel it a touch powdery.

I must say, I like him. I'll wear it more often. I can well imagine him on cooler days and evenings when you go out
DieRiecherin
Bad
Obviously this is a flanker of the original 'Gucci - Guilty'
Gucci as a clothing brand is celebrated by the boys unbelievably, the fragrances are fortunately less 'mainstream' than you might think, sniff in the streets and alleys actually hardly anyone who wears a Gucci fragrance walk.
I think the bottle is a success, it is very mysterious and promising. I love the combination of black and red, it does something, while the smaller 30 ml version looks even more compact.
But now to the actual fragrance:
Smells like the original, I think. Somewhat fresher, perhaps because of the fruit. The prelude smells slightly synthetic, but fortunately disappears almost completely in my case. Sillage seems only conditionally worse to me, maybe she's even up with the original. By far not a bad scent.
Who likes it unobtrusive and yet somewhat different, buy recommendation. Fits in pretty much any situation, from the job interview and the evening gala to the working day

A blast of sour fruit.
I think I was expecting something a little darker and more mysterious than this, based on the name and the sleek bottle. It's not a particularly inviting scent. It's predominantly fruity - but the raspberry feels a little more sour than sweet. I can faintly detect the pink pepper, but the remaining notes are lost on me. It's not bad, but it doesn't make the 'raw and compelling' statement it claims to.
2.5
2.5

Generic Fruity Gourmand
The openings of the Gucci's have not impressed me. The are rather soft and I would suppose I have acquired a taste for a stronger, more robust perfume that can take me away, one that will grab me by the shoulders and shake me. Granted, there is no horrible alcohol whizz at first hint, just a soft hint of something to come. Maybe peach. Maybe vanilla. So we have generic fruity-gourmand blended into a soft cream sitting low, so low that I must put my nose into it and therein lies the problem. The patchouli is so weak I don't know it's there. Another common scent packaged oh-so-prettily, rather vampy to catch the eye of unsuspecting wallets, a designer name for those that care enough about labels, pretty packaging and the money shall be spent on commonality.

by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo
by OlenkaSnake
by OlenkaSnake
by Nayeli
by Nayeli

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci