Guilty Black (2013)

Guilty Black by Gucci

Guilty Black is a perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Red fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli

Submitted by Joe, last update on 14.05.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

Beere
Can do more than just thought
A new day, a new fragrance.

I didn't know any of the Guilty series until now, but I came across this half-full bottle of Guilty Black.
This line hasn't appealed to me yet, why?... i don't know. Probably because I just haven't had an eye for him in the jungle of fragrances yet.

The top note promises pepper & red fruits, oh yes. One perceives a clear pepper note, which arrives, however, rather mildly than pungently at my nose. And in fact I also notice something fruity, but rather subliminal.
In the course it remains somewhat sweet, little fruity, but spicy and somewhat woody. I can also sense something coarser and more flowery. A warm scent that has something "oriental" for me.
I don't even think he's bad. Sweet yes, but not crispy, rather steamed with taste by the spicy. I also feel it a touch powdery.

I must say, I like him. I'll wear it more often. I can well imagine him on cooler days and evenings when you go out

DieRiecherin
Bad
Obviously this is a flanker of the original 'Gucci - Guilty'
Gucci as a clothing brand is celebrated by the boys unbelievably, the fragrances are fortunately less 'mainstream' than you might think, sniff in the streets and alleys actually hardly anyone who wears a Gucci fragrance walk.
I think the bottle is a success, it is very mysterious and promising. I love the combination of black and red, it does something, while the smaller 30 ml version looks even more compact.
But now to the actual fragrance:
Smells like the original, I think. Somewhat fresher, perhaps because of the fruit. The prelude smells slightly synthetic, but fortunately disappears almost completely in my case. Sillage seems only conditionally worse to me, maybe she's even up with the original. By far not a bad scent.
Who likes it unobtrusive and yet somewhat different, buy recommendation. Fits in pretty much any situation, from the job interview and the evening gala to the working day
10.0 4.0 4.0 6.0/10

A blast of sour fruit.
I think I was expecting something a little darker and more mysterious than this, based on the name and the sleek bottle. It's not a particularly inviting scent. It's predominantly fruity - but the raspberry feels a little more sour than sweet. I can faintly detect the pink pepper, but the remaining notes are lost on me. It's not bad, but it doesn't make the 'raw and compelling' statement it claims to.
7.5 2.5 2.5 1.0/10

Generic Fruity Gourmand
The openings of the Gucci's have not impressed me. The are rather soft and I would suppose I have acquired a taste for a stronger, more robust perfume that can take me away, one that will grab me by the shoulders and shake me. Granted, there is no horrible alcohol whizz at first hint, just a soft hint of something to come. Maybe peach. Maybe vanilla. So we have generic fruity-gourmand blended into a soft cream sitting low, so low that I must put my nose into it and therein lies the problem. The patchouli is so weak I don't know it's there. Another common scent packaged oh-so-prettily, rather vampy to catch the eye of unsuspecting wallets, a designer name for those that care enough about labels, pretty packaging and the money shall be spent on commonality.

by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo
by Nayeli
by Nayeli

Popular Gucci

Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Guilty (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Première (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Made to Measure (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci