Guilty Cologne pour Homme 2019

Guilty Cologne pour Homme by Gucci
Guilty Cologne pour Homme is a perfume by Gucci for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-woody. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
CedarCedar
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Andir1, last update on 28.08.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actor and singer Jared Leto.

ParfumDude
"Boy put on some good cream, the sun is shining!"
There it is again, the rare case that I just can't understand why there is so much negative criticism of a fragrance. Did I get the one good batch? Or do I smell some things differently than most due to a genetic defect? All kidding aside, at the end of the day, everyone still just has their own taste and mine tells me Guilty Cologne I like you!

The fragrance presents itself in a in my eyes quite successful flacon, I liked the Guilty Absolute also really like. I find it simply elegant and valuable, even if the lid comes across a bit plastic-like. The Juice beams at you in a light mint green, which will turn out to fit well with the fragrance itself.

This starts off aromatic and slightly creamy, totally reminding me of Nivea and Penaten type creams. I can understand that this association does not go down well with everyone, on me it seems somehow soothing and clean. For me, the opening also has light white floral notes in the foreground, which steers the scent for me in that classic Italian barbershop direction, but not so much that it seems stale. After the opening, more aromatic and tart nuances join the fragrance for me, I find especially the juniper-cypress-rosemary combo really successful, which gives the perfume a slight herbaceousness. But the focus here is also the Nivea cream accord, which for me makes up the DNA of the fragrance. Surprisingly, I find that the fragrance, despite the cologne designation in my nose practically without the classic cologne citric gets along and focuses fully on its aromatic-fresh creaminess.

In my eyes, Morillas has succeeded here a really good fragrance, which stands out from my image of a classic Colognes by its Nivea cream DNA and yet is suitable for similar occasions. I just associate the scent with sunshine and dolce vita serenity, which makes it perfect for spring and summer. The longevity and sillage, while not outstanding, fit the seasons discussed in my eyes. All that remains is to hope that Gucci dares to experiment a bit more in the spirit of Guilty Cologne and Guilty Absolute, which are both polarizing but, aside from the fact that I think they're both great, at least break the mainstream designer fragrance stereotype a bit and try new ways.

Thanks for reading and until the days :-)
Underrated
Gucci was never really my brand. Not the overpriced clothes, not the fragrances. I haven't tested that many of them, but the pyramids and concepts don't appeal to me and the ones I tested were mediocre. I could not test the here very popular discontinued fragrances any more.
I tested it about 1 year ago during a shopping trip. Why this one? This beautiful green smiled at me and the word cologne is something you always need. Just like all L'eau, Fresh, Sport and what they are called
At my first test I was not completely out of my mind, but a pleasant scent for everyday life which I have roughly noted down. Especially when I saw the prices for this shop on the internet, it went on the wish list. I think the prices are so low because it hasn't received much attention and the sales figures are pretty much in the basement. Especially with discount code you can buy it for free. 50ml cost less than 30 Euro in many shops, 150ml are available for a little over 50 Euro. More than fair compared to other fresh scents Whoever expects a typical Cologne-style fragrance will be disappointed. It is also not a typical Morillas fragrance, where most have a similar touch. At Guilty Absolute he was already very creative, here at Cologne as well.
As I said: Whoever expects a refreshing cologne will be disappointed. One gets a scent that resembles the Nivea cream. Not exactly the same scent, but it goes a lot in this direction. Those who like moisturising creams like Nivea might find what they are looking for here. One is accompanied here by very soft, cultivated and also very pleasant creamy notes. The cypress note is rather gentle compared to other cypress scents. All in all, one should not pay too much attention to the pyramid, as this creation has its very own touch.
Performance is grandiose for an EdT in the alleged Cologne concept. Projection is very good over long distances and also the durability is probably close to double digits. Well done.

Altogether a great bargain, which can be worn very well in everyday life.

Golcher
it'll grow on you if you give it the chance
I get why this fragrance is polarizing, it's certainly not a crowd pleaser and in fact I felt a little disappointed after the first wear. I did enjoy the opening when I tested it at the store, I didn't love but I liked it and it was on sale so I went for it. First actual wear started fine, very nice opening but the dry down not so much but the damage was done and I wouldn't just leave in the back of the closet, at least I'd wear it when I stay home but after 2nd wear I paid closer attention and by the 3rd it became almost a love.

Yes, Guilty Cologne is challenging to some extend, it does have a gorgeous opening and then it turns into a baby wipe kinda smell that can be off putting at first but it's different from your average freshies and blues. The baby wipe vibe is not an actual bad thing, it does smell clean and fresh and longevity is actually real good (7hrs plus).

Overall it's a nice fragrance that falls a little bit short to become a 'love' but it is a strong 'like'
DonFredjo
Can I get you something else?
I bought this fragrance because I was attracted by the colour and the bottle. Due to the many negative reviews I did not have high expectations. And yes, the first time I sprayed it on I thought "hmm, something completely different". But not necessarily positive. I think it has a slight lipstick - touch like Dior Homme. But since my wife liked it very much, I carried it on and in the meantime I wouldn't want to miss it anymore. I think it's very good that Gucci continues to be brave after the courageous Gucci Guilty Absolut.
"Good scent" arrives ...
I am a fan of Cologne fragrances especially at mediterranean temperatures ... so I tried it today rather at temperatures of a nordic climate.
I myself think he has a very harmonious Mediterranean touch. Fresh-synthetic is indicated here, yes it is but I find it very harmonious. My environment and even in Edeka I was very positively addressed on the fresh smell. Actually, when people speak to me on the scent, they know me, but strange female persons I had until now not so often.
But that's not the point ... I like him and wait longingly for the hot temperatures ..
Alberto Morillas has composed the scent and I think this composition is definitely a possible summer hit, but I think many find this composition very harmonious.
In the Gucci family I find the fragrance absolutely independent. From the siblings Guilty he carries in my opinion only the appearance (flacon) but character and content are independent.

Shelf life absolutely well and if I around 19:00 in the Edeka on the smell is addressed, which around 12:30 freshly was applied with 4 sprayers .. he has for me a good shelf life.
I also noticed him well myself at 20:00 . That's why 8 Points of mine, price-performance fits!

Gucci A++
Wow! This fragrance is actually really good! Definitely not what I was expecting but I'm happy about that. Very modern and not your average designer spring/summer fragrance. Where most are all citrus and aquatic, This cologne is floral and woodsy. This one really reminds me of Dior Homme, but not in smell rather in genre. The more floral, soapy and woodsy with be a nice change and make you standout from all the other heavy citrus and aquatics this summer. Like Dior Homme this one opens with a pungent almost medical citrus smell, I'm assuming from the bergamot but that dissipates in seconds and the florals takeover. The Heliotrope is centerstage in the fragrance and again like Dior Homme gives a really nice soapy/powdery scent with a little little spice from the rosemary I'm guessing. From there the scent remains this soft clean floral with a warm base and the scent stays this way for most of the duration until maybe around the 4 hour mark and then the woods and patchouli completely takes over and finish off the night. And honestly the woods is really what made me a fan of this fragrance. The warm cypress with the patchouli gives this a animalic, balsamic aroma that almost comes off as a cleaner more musky Oud. This fragrance is label a cologne but the opening is pretty wide and comes off more like a edt but once it dries down it becomes very soft which I'm sure others will confuse the performance with being weak but I think this is a A+ fragrance from the house of Gucci and another one of those fragrances pushing the boundaries and starting conversation of what men fragrance can be just like Gucci Guilty Absolute, this one belongs in my collection.
Definitely not a bore!
Even this Flanker has nothing to do with his brothers. Nowadays, flankers can be completely new scents. It must be clear to everyone by now. But how does it smell, the new Gucci for gentlemen for the warmer days? After the courageous "Guilty Absolute", does the path continue in the right direction? For my taste: oh yes! But with many stars...

"A lot of people won't like Guilty Cologne. And some even more so. I think I belong to the latter... It's a scent with eggs. Especially if you capitalize the word cologne. A bitter floral men's fragrance in light. Very woody, very special, totally different and new. Admirable! He crossed something of one of the light versions of Givenchy's "Pi" with "Fleur du Male" and some completely innovative approaches. It takes getting used to. Blind buying tips look different. But he sticks out soo far from the crowd, dares something and thinks outside the box that I find it pretty horny. Sometimes cacophony, sometimes genius. But I'm clearly leaning to second. Violet polarizer. So if you want to break new ground this summer and don't want to smell like your ten neighbours, you have to test it at least once. My prognosis: cult hit!

Flacon: beautiful, a highlight optically, no wonder that it is hotly expected.
Sillage: he stands out through his otherness. Positive time. But not always... but he's not really loud.
Shelf life: only 4 hours, which makes me mouth

Conclusion: courageous, different, ballsy. Gucci's getting along. I like that. Polarizes and is a very special cologne. Between fie and wow. But as I said, better than always the same bullshit. Marzipan meets juniper berry. Ice kisses bitterness. Lightning touches coolness. Those who dare not...

by TheScenter
by TheScenter
by Golcher
by Golcher
by Lars92
by Lars92

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci The Voice of the Snake by Gucci