Guilty Intense 2011Eau de Parfum

Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci
Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilac
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.09.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Guilty (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci, which differs in concentration.

The Low-key Queen
My peers wrapped themselves in floral-sweet drugstore perfume clouds back when I was only fourteen years old, and my mother actually bought this perfume for herself and - oh my God! - I fell in love with it immediately and took it into my possession. That was my first expensive brand perfume!
I associate the fragrance with cooler, clear starry nights in late summer-autumn, when you go out and dress up smartly. How do I feel when I wear it?
Not like a young woman or a princess, but like a queen. ????

Very low-key, not super talkative, but with a mischievous smile on her lips she sits in her dress while she is just taking a sip of her champagne. One who doesn't have to make an effort to get something because she knows she can get it when she wants it. Inconspicuous, yet of such a warm character, just like the golden bottle reflects the warmth that lies within this perfume. I wouldn't call it floral, though, although the lilac already proves the exact opposite to "Guilty".
Gucci Guilty is a fragrance that you perceive subconsciously, but which radiates a certain warmth and a "golden" charm. That's why the silage of the perfume is not the best, nor is its durability. For about four hours the scent is noticeable on my neck, but after that it has unfortunately already evaporated and has to be applied again.

Gucci Guilty was my first love in the perfume world, liked everyone when I wore it, because it's not a fragrance you can't not like and it remains my all-time favourite. So to speak THE Chanel Antheus among all my perfumes!
Very pleasant
I love the smell of lilac, with this perfume I can perceive it very strongly.
I like it a lot, have the EdT version too.

Find this fragrance perfect for spring and summer. Shelf life approx. 4 hours (with me).

The fragrance is fresh and delicate.

Rubyred
oriental lovers only. fruity florals beware
Well, all those people on the right have it, so it must appeal to some. On me, it was stomach turning. I heroically stuck it out for an hour but, in the end, had to scrub. Rotting lilac and pest control chemical.Very strong and thick oriental. I have a hard time with amber and patch.

by Miggax
by SecretScent
by Lilau
by Lilau

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci Eau de Gucci by Gucci