Guilty Oud 2018

Guilty Oud by Gucci
8.3 / 10 24 Ratings
Guilty Oud is a popular perfume by Gucci for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is oriental-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Coty.

BlackberryBlackberry Pink pepperPink pepper Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose Goldenwood® PatchouliPatchouli CypriolCypriol AmberAmber LeatherLeather OudOud

Submitted by Whadelse89, last update on 11.03.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Reputation Re-established
I never thought that the rose/ oud genre had still so much room for uniqueness. I tried dozens of oud scents and a lot of them are very close or even redundant. As a collector of discontinued scents I had it on my radar for a long time, however 90€ bucks seemed pretty steep for a almost certain redundant (so I thought) blind buy. The rising prices along with the somewhat unique sounding blackberry note convinced me to click the buy button. And boy was I surprised...
The opening has a blast of realistic and juicy/tart blackberry. Not dusty like in Jubilation XXV or metallic like in SMW, just realistic and authentic. After the first few minutes in merges with the slightly jammy rose and creates an aura of its own. The combination ts just so clever, it balances the sweet floral character of the rose perfectly. The oud is dark and woody but far away from any fecal directions.
It defeinetly shares similarities to its predecessor Intense Oud, which also used a similar dry and woody oud. In some way you could see it as a fruitier and more playful version of the intense Oud.
Longevity is decent but not a beast like the real Middle Eastern oud scents.
During the last years the Guilty line or even Gucci as a whole was one of the most uninspired brands out there, but gems like this save the reputation - well done, I sincerely applaud for such a release!

Very helpful Review 3
My Gucci Guilty Oud Review On YouTube
I was really curious about this one as Gucci just launched Gucci Guilty Absolut Pour Femme, just a few months ago and now we have this new one Gucci Guilty Oud. Gucci is cranking out the scents now? Well, I loved Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Homme from early 2017 and I love Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme from just a few months ago. And of course, I absolutely adore Gucci Intense Oud from late 2015. But is this new Gucci Guilty Oud any good? From my research on this new Gucci release, I learned that Gucci Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Homme and Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme and made the new Oud from notes within the two previous releases. But to me, this seems more like a flanker of Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme and not Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Homme. Please watch my review on YouTube to find out all about this latest Gucci Guilty Oud. Thank you.

2 short views on the fragrance
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 11 months ago
For my personal the THE best oud in my not so small collection. This fruity blackberry is just heaven. Just get it wow wow wow
Sayed1604Sayed1604 2 years ago
One of the best oud designer.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Moonlight Serenade by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci The Voice of the Snake by Gucci