Guilty pour Homme (2011) Eau de Toilette

Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci
Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) (Gucci)

Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Gucci for men and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesLavender, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Cedarwood

Submitted by MaxFavier, last update on 24.11.2018

Scent 10.0/10
Very Surprised at the rating
As one of the most popular colognes sold right now (currently #3 on Amazon) I was very surprised that this cologne only received average ratings.

The cologne is one of my personal favorites and works great in almost every situation as a neutral scent. You can wear it day or night and at work or out playing.

One of the best main stream colognes out there in my opinion but I just don't understand why it's ranked so low.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 2.5/10 Longevity 2.5/10 Scent 3.0/10
Not worked for me
Smells much like Allure Homme Sport, so it's a big disappointment for me considering the masterpieces GPH I and GPH II.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are below average. Thumbs down.

Updated January 2014
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 3.0/10
Not happy with you Gucci
Oh golly, too strong! Way, way too strong.

Can you believe there is now an intense flanker of Gucci Guilty for Men? Well I can't, and I sure hope I don't smell it on any man I date.

Gucci Guilty is a mish-mash of sharp citrusy lemon, powerful lavender, soapy orange blossom and earthy patchouli. The overall blend is quite, well what's the word, sour. The man in the poster may look like he's 'God's gift to women' with the lady below him looking as if she might be thrown into the thralls of passion at any given moment, but I highly doubt her reaction has anything to do with his perfume, if you know what I mean.

At times it feels as if Gucci was aiming for a citrus aquatic, something slightly sporty and fresh, but the peppery and earthy patchouli and woods kind of crushes that idea. God only knows where this perfume is supposed to be worn. Fingers crossed men don't wear this hoping to get lucky in the bedroom. I think you might get a negative response.

Unfortunately I don't find Gucci Guilty for Men all too sweet either. I think I may have liked a little sweetness to balance out the scent. All I can say for this fragrance is that the longevity and sillage are very good, near excellent if I actually liked this God damn fragrance!

The worst masculine from Gucci by far. I am saddened by this because I've been impressed by most of the male fragrances from this brand, namely Envy, Gucci pour Homme (original) and Gucci pour Homme II. In fact, skip this fragrance entirely. Buy the three I mentioned above. Yes, do that.
Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 3.0/10
Gucci what art thou doing???
LOL! Ok Gucci is my favorite designer house. However, they have been such a let down in the fragrance department as of late. This is so not Gucci. It is a mixture of 50 different scents combined, SYNTHETIC @ it's best! Smells like 1 of Joop's creations, reminds me of ahhhh Lanvin Homme YES!!!! BLAH! Last 6 hours or so on me & then it makes it's exit. The dry down is such a let down. I am really fed up with Gucci from a fragrance stand point!

This new crap they develop & put on the market today is very messy indeed. I have not liked anything this house has made after Envy for men. Everything else was a miss or did not last long enough for me to get a bottle. ( GUCCI POUR HOMME 2 )

Guilty should appeal to those who like GUCCI just because that's who made it & to those who may think the bottle is nice which it is, however do not expect to impress anyone with this. You will just be 1 of the many other people in the crowd not standing out, but following the circus.

Jazzy76 146 days ago
more innocent than guilty! It's an inoffensive and pleasant citrusy-aromatic scent with a quite weak sillage. An everyday scent+2

• by BeGantle by BeGantle
  • by BeGantle by BeGantle
  • by FLUidENTITY by FLUidENTITY
  • by RiechArt by RiechArt
  • by Vawallpa by Vawallpa
  • by Empereur by Empereur
  • by ExUser by ExUser

Popular Gucci

Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Guilty by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Bloom by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bamboo (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci Première (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush 2 by Gucci Gucci by Gucci Sport pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci Made to Measure (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci