Winter's Spring 2019

Winter's Spring by Gucci
Winter's Spring is a perfume by Gucci for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-green. It is being marketed by Coty.

Mimosa, Pepper, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.11.2020.

It smells fluffy!
Gucci jumps on the designer-make-exclusive fragrance bandwagon, and they've gone to a lot of trouble!

The concept isn't really that new. There's a range of perfumes, a handful of perfume oils and three fragrances. This should allow you to combine your very own fragrance. The corresponding flacons differed in size, but also in design. And the design, based on antique pharmacy bottles with changing animal motifs, I find somehow kitschy, but nevertheless very delightful, I can't help it!

I admit that the visual appearance has contributed a lot to my interest :D But certainly, regardless of that, I liked the smell of the whole range the best. "Tears of Iris" takes a solid second place.

But what's a squirrel supposed to have to do with mimosa?
According to the seller, the fragrance should reflect the softness of the squirrel tail. (Sounds a bit far-fetched at first).
On the Gucci page is just the squirrel would embody the "energy of the fragrance", and that the fragrance was bright and cheerful.

And how does the happy squirrel smell? Pretty clear after mimosa, but beautiful!
I'm not much of a mimosa connoisseur, but I know "mimosa pour moi" "9.1 Komorebi" and "Almond Cucumber" well. And they all have in common that I don't find them quite balanced and a little too sweet.

This scent is different. Not extremely different, the difference is at first glance rather subtle, but in the consequence and especially in the course it pleases me infinitely much better. He seems really cheerful to me, kind of airy-floral-hop-y. Like a squirrel jumping from treetop to treetop, if you want to try the motif on the bottle even harder.
And above all - no joke - I find it smells somehow fluffy! So in style white soft rabbit on spring meadow-fluffy.
A lively, energetic softness, no simple cuddly sofa.

I can't find winter in this scent any more than I can find pepper. I smell a very fine spring-like mimosa scent, at first with a light almond aftertaste, beautifully unpapig in the course and I think that some green note should still be in the scent, which supports this fine balance.

Beautiful!

by Skia
by Skia

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci