A Midnight Stroll 2020

A Midnight Stroll by Gucci
A Midnight Stroll is a new perfume by Gucci for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is woody-smoky. It is being marketed by Coty.

Cypress, Frankincense, Cade juniper wood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.09.2020.

Search without target
... I breathe out the last big puff of my Parliament cigarette
The cold and humid air mixes with the smell of fresh smoke
Still some few meters I carry the nearly burned cigarette with me and think about it.

About my life, my experiences, the things you survived and what life has in store for you. It's so peaceful... Just the stars, light wind blowing through the old town and me.

This wonderful smell of a cold night slowly but surely drives away that of burnt tobacco and I stroll on out of town, further towards the church. The damp earth and the typical church smell always fill this place with a very calm, even if mysterious aura.

But now it is time to go home. Carelessly I throw the butt on the wet floor and kick it out in passing... The first sunrays of the day still accompany me gently on my way home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------br />
The fragrance really smells like a night walk in the rain. The first few minutes are almost aggressive and pungent smoky, but this quickly subsides and becomes a pleasant incense note. The cypress and cade wood together have an extreme effect on me like this typical smell of a rainy evening in early summer.

It's great for layering. But absolutely as a basis, so that the aggressive cigarette note can be removed
Very mysterious, very masculine at first...

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci