Bloom Profumo di Fiori 2020

Bloom Profumo di Fiori by Gucci
Bloom Profumo di Fiori is a new perfume by Gucci for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine sambac absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Jasmin bud, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Dry woods, Orris concrete, Benzoin, Musky notes

Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 02.11.2020.

Bloomige sun
The Gucci Bloom range has enchanted me and so I must own all the fragrances. I was thrilled like crazy when I saw that there was a new flanker and I was in love before I saw the bottle for real, let alone tested it. When I finally held it in my hands, my infatuation was immediately confirmed. It smells very similar to the original Bloom, only softer, slightly lighter and subtly warmer.
The bottle is a perfect colour match for the collection, complementing the colourfulness of the Ambrosia di Fiori bottle and looking chic alongside its relatives Gucci Flora Emerald Gardenia and the 2020 Flora Gorgeous Gardenia. (So I think it's just a pity that Bloom Aqua di Fiori and Nettare di Fiori didn't get a different colored bottle as well)

Long story short: the fragrance and the look of the bottle are a treat for me Bloom lovers.

Should someone not be as much in love as I am, one could criticize that the Profumo di Fiori did not reinterpret the Bloom series as his siblings did. He comes closest to the original Bloom of all. Maybe you shouldn't buy blindly, but first test whether you would rather wear the Bloom of Origin or Profumi di Fiori.
But I would like to emphasize that, even if Bloom was not reinvented, it is a wonderful fragrance, which for me personally shines with its siblings as well as shines as a theoretical only child!
I'm probably more than in love by now

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori by Gucci