Guilty pour Homme 2020 Eau de Parfum

Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci
Guilty pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Gucci for men and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-woody. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesRoseRose
NeroliNeroli
French lavenderFrench lavender
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.07.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Jared Leto.

Better than expected
Pretty brave of my wife to gift me a fragrance that neither she nor I knew and my collection has already grown quite large. I have made many perfume purchases this year, mostly inspired by reviews here on the forum. Unfortunately, I've been disappointed many times and I vowed not to make any more blind purchases in the near future.
And there was actually this Gucci under the tree. I had zero expectations for this fragrance, knowing that Gucci is pretty much not recommended by anyone. I was pleasantly surprised. Right after spraying it on, I knew I liked it. A fresh and masculine scent. Immediately reminded me of Aqua di Gio Profumo. I kept smelling it on my wrist all evening. A sign that I like a fragrance.
But the nicest thing is that I had no great expectation and was really positively surprised. Often in the past it was exactly the other way around. Huge expectations, always fueled by "Gehype". Fragrance bought and then thought "okaaay, so that's him!?"
Conclusion: I am very pleased with this Gucci and glad to have been positively surprised once again.
Merry Christmas

Savory not sweet
Although this scent has some mainstream characteristics that some of us seem allergic to, it is not at all bland. Personally, I enjoy the occasional freshy. And this one in particular because it doesn't go sweet or vanilla. There is rose indeed and it has a bit of saltiness for a fun twist. Easy-going and friendly smell with decent longevity.

I'm happy with my free sample and when I see a good discount on this I'll grab a full bottle.
The "Ever-Going"
Finally the GpH with the corresponding "Wumms" is available. A pleasant fragrance for the whole year with the corresponding durability of an EdP. If you're looking for something extraordinary, you're in the wrong place, if you simply want to smell pleasant and good, you'll hit the mark. By the way, there were compliments right after the first application ;-). Of course this is a mainstreamer, but what the niche perfumery is mixing together in the last few years, unfortunately, causes me more and more headaches. This is absolutely not the case with GpH EdP

BentoboxBentobox 1 year ago
Exciting opening with a standout chili, dries down into "unscented body lotion". Creamy, woody base with a floral feel and vinegary twist.

Popular Gucci

Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci Envy for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme II (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Nobile (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum by Gucci L'Arte di Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Guilty Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Gucci № 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Tears of Iris by Gucci Gucci № 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Accenti (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Gucci pour Homme (1976) (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci Gucci by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Rush for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Bloom (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci Envy (Eau de Toilette) by Gucci Rush by Gucci Flora by Gucci (Eau de Parfum) by Gucci