Aqua Allegoria Bergamote Calabria (2017)

Aqua Allegoria Bergamote Calabria by Guerlain
Aqua Allegoria Bergamote Calabria (Guerlain)

Aqua Allegoria Bergamote Calabria is a perfume by Guerlain for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Thierry Wasser

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamot, Petitgrain
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Ginger
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk

Submitted by Porcelain, last update on 11.11.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Perfect for the summer
Calabria - I've always wanted to go there. Just not with bergamot. I don't like them. Too pushy and strict.
I'm sniffing the bottle. Phew, that bergamottet. It takes me to overcome pressing the spray button. Ua, this is how I must walk now. All right, just one wrist. Even that's too much for me.
After some time, the fragrance becomes softer, smoother. The nose-biting bergamot says goodbye. Almost seamlessly the fragrance changes into musk. I'm not allowed to breathe on it, then it bergamotzt immediately again. No, it's ginger and cardamom. Spicy, sweetish-hot. I'm surprised at you. Really, I didn't think I'd like a perfume with so much bergamot. Bergamot always seemed to me like a strict teacher with a hair knot or like an old great-aunt you visit. One falls in love with her biscuits because she is happy, although one can hardly swallow the biscuits. In the apartment it smells strange and shortly before you leave, you discover a perfume bottle with a brownish liquid in the bathroom.
This bergamot is younger, more pleasant, less brittle. Herb, but warmly. The fragrance is well balanced by the cloudy soft velvety musk base. Do I really have to get it? I'm not sure yet. Thanks to Aqua Allegoria I make friends with bergamot. We approach slowly, with each test we move a tiny bit closer to each other.
Overall a well made fragrance, perfect for the summer.

• by Jensemann by Jensemann
  • by Petunie by Petunie
  • by Stanze by Stanze
  • by Serafina by Serafina
  • by Schahram by Schahram

Popular Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Jicky (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Samsara (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain